Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm suing everyone if you all made me clicked to a phishing link. :eli:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

And accusing me of pretending to be lady gaga? That's news to me and to everyone cause i've never done that. 
we all know i first joined here as A JOKE- now i don't share lies i've been serious for a while about being a stan and i haven't done that since MARCH, it's been way too long and too many countdowns ago. 

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

you might have just got phished by a troll. People have spoofed these before, the user who posted it first was pretending not to be an insider but to be Lady Gaga herself the week they joined. Manifesting for your sake its real.

Ki7LFlj.gif

Imagine getting hacked by JapaneseMommy

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

The Spotify link has UMG clause or whatever, what about other two? I don't have account there.

Not the 4 post response meltdown. Sorry if I triggered you I don't hate you, I just am understandably apprehensive of links coming from somebody who admits to joining as a troll. :dies:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

THE DISEASE BALL :toofunny3:

featuring Nicki Minaj's cousin :WAP:

8 minutes ago, Edu said:

the way there are only 25 users lurking in here rn when there is actual info being shared and 100+ for the countdowns that lead to absolute nothing

It's 2:30 in the morning here and I randomly woke up to see this :deadbanana4: the US is sleeping 

Just now, Sheep said:

Not the 4 post response meltdown. Sorry if I triggered you I don't hate you, I just am understandably apprehensive of links coming from somebody who admits to joining as a troll. :dies:

Well, the announcement is coming and that's when you'll see lady gaga herself using the same link on her socials, it's clearly not meant to be out in the open yet cause they'll add the single cover to it. 

1 minute ago, Edu said:

not someone thinking that japanese mommy is trying to steal their e-mail address :rofl:

We got to protect the remaining $1.20 in our accounts. We need it to buy disease. :eli: 

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Imagine getting hacked by JapaneseMommy

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

I once got tracked onto a non-ATRL website by Blinks, stranger things have happened.

Ki7LFlj.gif

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

THE DISEASE BALL :toofunny3:

She is not naming her ball with lead.

Unless Disease is album title:coffee:

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Not the 4 post response meltdown. Sorry if I triggered you I don't hate you, I just am understandably apprehensive of links coming from somebody who admits to joining as a troll. :dies:

If you presave through spotify you get a universal music group disclaimer. Are you telling me that japenesemommy a random atrl member also managed to hack spotify? :rip: you're one of those people literally scared of anything in life

Just now, TheGerm said:

oh my god i cant believe something happened tonight we WONNN

i told you sis

y'all can start calling me an insider from now on

wtf is happening :jonny5:

i just had 1 hour lunch break and suddenly we're into new era? :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.