Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Imagine we're all expecting a sickening Disease mv, but we get a Lifetimes-inspired seaside mv instead. :dies:  Please be a disease! :jonny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I have HIV, I know ☹️ But I'm gonna spread it because GodGa is coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ezfgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.thumb.gif.8ce05631873d697a030c6f6bea834e34.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Girl, wear that condom and keep your semen in it, we need more and more gays to be healthy, so that they can stream it for all their lives

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

a real 'hey girl' empoverment

hold me
hold my hair back
walk me home

…Please wrap these H!V jokes up by the top of the hour :biblionana:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Seaside being a portuguese shoe brand, I can't take it seriously if that ends up being the title :redface:

é disease de certeza

 

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

But seriously, is it really really real? I'm scared it's just a glitch like how you guys hyped up that big moon 🌚

Why do all of this person's posts sound like bad AI? 

when I'm in the club yeah I'm catchin that (disease)
catchin that catchin that
:WAP:

Edited by H34rtOfCharcoal

Just now, Baby Judas said:

Imagine we're all expecting a sickening Disease mv, but we get a Lifetimes-inspired seaside mv instead. :dies:  Please be a disease! :jonny:

It' gonna be either Bad Romance or Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) typa videos. Which one do yall want? :duca:

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Girl, wear that condom and keep your semen in it, we need more and more gays to be healthy, so that they can stream it for all their lives

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

I'm a bottom 🥹

  • ATRL Moderator

Disease the future Halloween classic!

 

spacer.png

Just now, nick4bty said:

Why do all of this person's posts sound like bad AI? 

Because my English is not good and I use an online app to help me correct my grammar mistakes 😥

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Where were you honey :DWAS:

Sleeping, sometimes I need to do it :gaycat6: but I missed all the fun :weeps:

Caught a fever, now I'm on my knees,
You're a hot virus, call it STDs,
But baby, don't you worry, it's just a tease,
Your love's the cure, I got the antidote with ease...

 

 

---------

 

OT: @mrpartyrocker we forgive u but please don't scare us ever again :(

 

Let the records show that these so called Twitter insiders didn't give accurate tea about cryptic messages or any hints with the word DISEASE

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

 

BLOCK ALL THOSE HEAUX

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Because my English is not good and I use an online app to help me correct my grammar mistakes 😥

Don't worry, sweetheart. You're always welcome to express yourself in any way you can. :hug:

1 minute ago, Edu said:

gár would never name a song seaside bffr liddos

PirateGa begs to differ 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.