Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Edu said:

No page with this URL exists

Please check that you or those who shared this page typed the link correctly.

I get the exact same error. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Maybe Disease was inspired by Ritchy's choreography :duca: 

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

But if you change to disease it works.. 

acting all f-ing smart. Of course it works it's the presave link for all of her projects! 

Ok so that harlequin presave link is also linked to disease? How does it actually work when it's actually a different link? What is she doing

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Leash releases in November

OMG WHAT how am I just hearing about this :WAP:

It sounds amazing!!  Get that Oscar for best original song!

I tried changing the link to Seaside, Born This Way and random works and it comes up as a 404 error

Chromatica, Stupid Love and Disease however work

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

QUEEN WE FINALLY MADE IT THE LEAD IS UP FOR PRE-ORER

 

 

OMG YEEEEESSSS!!!!!

spacer.png

Stop spreading fake insider infos! Spread disease instead! 

1 minute ago, Nazareth said:

The word seaside can also be spelt from those letters. Maybe that's the title. :giraffe: 

Only disease works with that pre-save link tho!

1 minute ago, Nazareth said:

The word seaside can also be spelt from those letters. Maybe that's the title. :giraffe: 

Seaside isn't happening

 

spacer.png

Am I here JUST in time? Oh GodGa the calling power you have on my mind.

 

family-running.gif

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I get the exact same error. 

that user was lying for no reason

in japanese mommy we trust :alexz:

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

Ok so that harlequin presave link is also linked to disease? How does it actually work when it's actually a different link? What is she doing

It also works with Chromatica and Stupid Love so I guess the only thing that changes in these links is the title 

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Yeah, I'm making fun of myself. Can't live in insecurities, sorrow, and fear anymore. 😭 Sorry for making you uncomfortable 

no, it wasn't uncomfortable just took me out M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Ladygaga.lnk.to/dawnofchromatica

ladygaga.lnk.to/holdmyhand

Ladygaga.lnk.to/disease

IT ONLY WORKS WITH REAL THINGS. 

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

Ok so that harlequin presave link is also linked to disease? How does it actually work when it's actually a different link? What is she doing

This is why people say gay can't drive

:suburban:

1 minute ago, JapaneseMommy said:

acting all f-ing smart. Of course it works it's the presave link for all of her projects! 

I'm not acting smart lol, i was just pointing out what I found, thats why I said "I THINK"

 

god forbid I say anything cos atrl will cause a riot

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I have HIV, I know ☹️ But I'm gonna spread it because GodGa is coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Girl, wear that condom and keep your semen in it, we need more and more gays to be healthy, so that they can stream it for all their lives

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

Ladygaga.lnk.to/dawnofchromatica

ladygaga.lnk.to/holdmyhand

Ladygaga.lnk.to/disease

IT ONLY WORKS WITH REAL THINGS. 

Yes mama, tell em! 

spacer.png

But seriously, is it really really real? I'm scared it's just a glitch like how you guys hyped up that big moon 🌚

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

OMG YEEEEESSSS!!!!!

spacer.png

Where were you honey :DWAS:

  • ATRL Moderator

Seaside being a portuguese shoe brand, I can't take it seriously if that ends up being the title :redface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.