Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

I'll fix you with my love

 spacer.png

Dose me with your energy
Leave your soul inside me

pOj3Eur.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Do you guys think she'll announce today at her usual time (12-1PM) or is she gonna make us wait until next week?

 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Sleeping, sometimes I need to do it :gaycat6: but I missed all the fun :weeps:

Dont worry. You are not that late! It just started a few pages back. You can easily catch up by reading a few pages only. There is still a lot of time until the (possible) Spotify / AM title case teasing and then the official announcement :foxaylove3:

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Because my English is not good and I use an online app to help me correct my grammar mistakes 😥

Aw that's fair, your English is pretty good then :hug: everything you're saying is loud and clear :dies:

i want you love and i want you DISEASE 

 

she's been teasing LG7 for 15 years:jonny:

Just now, Miracle said:

Do you guys think she'll announce today at her usual time (12-1PM) or is she gonna make us wait until next week?

 

yes and we will get the teasers every day :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator

My mind is not at ease

Get ready to spread the disease

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, opbranden said:

OMG YEEEEESSSS!!!!!

spacer.png

It's finally starting :WAP:  I knew she'd pull through :cool2:

Disease sounds like a beautiful metaphor for something that takes over you, harms you and hardly leaves. I like it. Excited but I need her to post about it. :drool:

I feel like we're getting the official announcement next week. They probably just want to tease us over the weekend but liddos caught the disease real quick and spread it. 

8 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Why do all of this person's posts sound like bad AI? 

spacer.png

"Got engaged, look at my ring

Michael stuck like a disease

and he gave me STDs (I cummed)"

 

Another day of watching Glitchy SIEZE 

I need a cure from this DISEASE 

He's trying to take out both my KNEES 

When I fire him, I'll be RELIEVED 

 

I said get out, he tried to PLEAD 

His jerky moves I do not NEED 

I want LG7 to SUCCEED 

So I'll cure myself of this DISEASE

 

*dark bop breakdown*  

I better see an announcent in the next days, otherwise I'll pull a Kill Bill at Interscope headquarters, and spread ketchup all over their paninis

 

pOj3Eur.gif

Is it just me thinking it's so cute she teased it using deep cuts from her discography?

I knew this fan base was messy but I was not expecting the h*v jokes within only a few minutes of discovering the title

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

11 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Imagine we're all expecting a sickening Disease mv, but we get a Lifetimes-inspired seaside mv instead. :dies:  Please be a disease! :jonny:

I'll love you for I'll love you for life, by the seaside

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

Gaga releases multiple variety of DISEASE sounds funny as headline 

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

Let the records show that these so called Twitter insiders didn't give accurate tea about cryptic messages or any hints with the word DISEASE

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

 

BLOCK ALL THOSE HEAUX

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

"Nooo see we HAD the tea but Gaga changed her mind last minute"

:ryan3:

If choreography was a disease

Ricky Jackson, stop please

Cause it's not your expertise

I think everyone totally agrees

dgoM6z3.gif

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Another day of watching Glitchy SIEZE 

I need a cure from this DISEASE 

He's trying to take out both my KNEES 

When I fire him, I'll be RELIEVED 

 

I said get out, he tried to PLEAD 

His jerky moves I do not NEED 

I want LG7 to SUCCEED 

So I'll cure myself of this DISEASE

 

*dark bop breakdown*  

well done Miss Aston Martin eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.