Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 10/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, Aston Martin said:

Update: 

  Reveal hidden contents

1. Dance Monkey - 120 days

2. Rockstar (Post Malone) - 114 days

3. Senorita - 103 days

4. One Dance & Despacito (remix) - 101 days

5. Shape of You - 98 days

6. Stay - 94 days

7. Blinding Lights, Flowers, & Closer - 82 days

8. As It Was - 81 days

9. AIWFCIY & God's Plan - 74 days

10. Lean On - 73 days

11. Seven - 71 days

12. 7 Rings - 68 days

13. Driver's License - 67 days

14. Heat Waves - 65 days

15. Uptown Funk & Work - 63 days

16. DAKITI - 60 days

17. In My Feelings & Rockstar (DaBaby) - 57 days

18. Bzrp Vol. 52 & Sorry - 55 days

19. Thank U, Next & What Do You Mean? - 53 days

20. Ella Baila Sola - 51 days

21. Die with a Smile - 50 days (+2)

22. Unholy - 49 days

23. Easy on Me & Good 4 U - 47 days

 

Update to days spent at #1 on Global Spotify

Spoiler

1. Dance Monkey - 120 days

2. Rockstar (Post Malone) - 114 days

3. Senorita - 103 days

4. One Dance & Despacito (remix) - 101 days

5. Shape of You - 98 days

6. Stay - 94 days

7. Blinding Lights, Flowers, & Closer - 82 days

8. As It Was - 81 days

9. AIWFCIY & God's Plan - 74 days

10. Lean On - 73 days

11. Seven - 71 days

12. 7 Rings - 68 days

13. Driver's License - 67 days

14. Heat Waves - 65 days

15. Uptown Funk & Work - 63 days

16. DAKITI - 60 days

17. In My Feelings & Rockstar (DaBaby) - 57 days

18. Bzrp Vol. 52 & Sorry - 55 days

19. Die with a Smile - 54 days (+3)

20. Thank U, Next & What Do You Mean? - 53 days

21. Ella Baila Sola - 51 days

22. Unholy - 49 days

23. Easy on Me & Good 4 U - 47 days

 

2 minutes ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

Why would Michael and Madonna be on this list? Frankly Britney shouldn't given she's been musically irrelevant since 2003. 

Such a dumb statement. Britney had major hits post 2003 :zzz:

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

thank you for the reminder

now i'm having the worst day of my life

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

Why are lambs so annoying in giving Mariah credit for the fandom name trend when when Mariah did it most other 90s and 2000s acts did not and then after Gaga did it 90s and 2000s acts that WERE AROUND AFTER MARIAH DID IT started doing it post-Gaga. 

 

WHAT THE **** makes me so mad people discredit Gaga :rogue:

Idc I'm choosing to believe Mustang is real cause it sounds like something Gaga would make and the instrumental is too detailed to be fanmade/AI :coffee2:

omg thank god I didn't enter the base today. just crickets right... just crickets

:jonny5:

When she posts the first teaser tomorrow with a snippet of the lead then what? :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Why are lambs so annoying in giving Mariah credit for the fandom name trend when when Mariah did it most other 90s and 2000s acts did not and then after Gaga did it 90s and 2000s acts that WERE AROUND AFTER MARIAH DID IT started doing it post-Gaga. 

 

WHAT THE **** makes me so mad people discredit Gaga :rogue:

 what the hell are you saying?

H4CvZvf.gif

Not them claiming Xtina's fandom had a name in the 2000s when I was a ******* Xtina stan in the 2000s and no one referred to themselves as Fighters. :rogue:

Sorry, it's just annoying. Gaga wasn't responsible for the dance-pop explosion because there was Blackout in 2007 and Gaga wasn't responsible for the fandom trend because there was Mariah in 1992. I can't :toofunny2:

11 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Such a dumb statement. Britney had major hits post 2003 :zzz:

She had quick little hits that were mostly driven by pity. 

10 minutes ago, l3disko said:

And if nothing comes Oct 25th, Katy rats will spend Katy's birthday laughing at our meltdowns and misery.

Gurl your posts today are sending me :deadbanana2:

 

5 hours ago, l3disko said:

We are getting NOTHING 

 

we deserve NOTHINg


 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, l3disko said:

Can any lurking insiders please alleviate this excruciating torment and suffering we're having to endure? I beg this of you.

 

It's like Groundhog Day except every day is a nightmare

9 hours ago, l3disko said:

This is our version of hell.

9 hours ago, l3disko said:

This has to be some sort of karma.

 

what have we done to suffer like this?

So, which one are we getting first:

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. Frankensteined

4. Out of Control

5. LG7 lead single

:gaycat2: :gaycat2: :gaycat2: :gaycat2:

Edited by CVNT

2 hours ago, Artur said:

 

Godga, Tay, Bey, Madge, Michael, Bieber, Brit, Drake and Kanye? I hope she is top #5, but I think Gags is next (maybe Kanye, Drake and Brit below her?). :dancehall2:

 

Miley being under Nicki or usher is such a joke 

I've been digging through radio threads all over and people who follow radio intensely seem to think DWAS will end up #1 on Pop/CHR

 

we'll see…

 

either way, it is great that Gaga is FINALLY seeing airplay again even if it's moving at a snail's pace… great momentum for the next single, although it's coming out right before Xmas freeze :rip: 

Mustang might be real but certainly not the latest AI'd "leak" that was based on the original snippet

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Miley being under Nicki or usher is such a joke 

Nicki and Usher's impact and dominance is the music industry for the entire MILLENNIUM so far definitely makes them deserve their ranking imo 

1 minute ago, Escape said:

Dumb question but what does "X-mas freeze" mean? :gaycat6:

Do they like stop the counts due to AIWFCIY?

So many radio stations turn into round the clock Christmas music, slowing down or "freezing" growth for songs on radio 

  • Popular Post

Hey guys, finally posting here after reading all the meltdowns :gaycat2:

 

I stanned Gaga back in HS circa 2010 (fun times lol), revoked my stan card during BTW as I entered college. I then was a casual fan, occasionally seeing what she was up to. Artpop grew on me over time but I did not enjoy NOanne. I would always try to convince myself I had outgrown this woman but I still love her lol. 

 

I'm shameless about loving her pop dance bops so I officially hopped back on the wagon during Chromatica. I'm too old to gaf about charts. I'm just grateful she's back to making (hopefully good) music. Whether the single is delayed or not, I am more excited for her than I have been in years. :gaycat3:

 

Her label is in control, not her. If something goes wrong, drag Interscope not Gags. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.