Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

Nicki and Usher's impact and dominance is the music industry for the entire MILLENNIUM so far definitely makes them deserve their ranking imo 

S1wVq-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.4b55673

46 minutes ago, CVNT said:

So, which one are we getting first:

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. Frankensteined

4. Out of Control

5. LG7 lead single

:gaycat2: :gaycat2: :gaycat2: :gaycat2:

Spoiler

OOC

 

Spoiler

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

50 minutes ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

She had quick little hits that were mostly driven by pity. 

Womanizer, Cricus, Scream & Shout, Til the World Ends all sold over 3m pure copies in the US alone :dies:

 

 'driven by pity' ?  :deadbanana4:  None of these songs were during her mental breakdown era so your post does not make any sense.

Do you guys think Bad Kids (Extended Version) is coming soon? I hope she didn't forget

Edited by Entalan
I'm gay

Somehow waiting til next Friday feels more miserable than waiting 8 months since we first started getting LG7 teases :smiley:

Hey Liddos,

 

I'm back from my 48 hour posting BAN!:suburban:

 

It doesn't sound like I missed anything, huh?

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

And mess at one of the mods in here calling users annoying but I do it and...:suburban:

the neon lights to rise above the noise

dancing through the fire where I break up all my voice

in the heart of the city where desire runs deep

we chase the light of secrets we keep

 

every touch, every whisper we ignite

in the shadows we find our light

together we're electric bound by our knees

in this endless night we are free

 

:mummy:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Hey Liddos,

 

I'm back from my 48 hour posting BAN!:suburban:

 

It doesn't sound like I missed anything, huh?

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

And mess at one of the mods in here calling users annoying but I do it and...:suburban:

Welcome back king, you're just in time for our unreleased projects ranking

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

2 hours ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

Why would Michael and Madonna be on this list? Frankly Britney shouldn't given she's been musically irrelevant since 2003. 

nnn, Idk. After writing I realized it made no sense.

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

not her really dropping the last fri of the month.

She's dropping the first weekend of October 

 

Spoiler

2025

 

1 minute ago, Edu said:

anyone holding out hope that it might come out tonight at midnight est?

our delusion knows NO BOUNDS 

 

5 hrs 27 minutes..... :gaycat5:

when it is revealed that the lead was supposed to be released tonight but she postponed because of bruno's new song with rosé :laugh:

16 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

 

 

Catastrophic bomb :monkey: 

 

At least it's expected to pull $10M+ in China with early tracking. 

1 minute ago, TheGerm said:

our delusion knows NO BOUNDS 

 

5 hrs 27 minutes..... :gaycat5:

i wouldn't put it past gár tbh

I truly never would have thought JFAD would bombbbbb so hard :jonnycat:
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.