Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i really bought that releasing on the aries full moon bullshit for a second.... :clown:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If she serves the music video of the year and the second song of the year next Friday, I'll forgive her for this torture. 

 

If it's a disappointing mess, well. 

 

:suburban:

if the single doesn't come out this year i'm truly done with this woman. she has been teasing this s**t since may. the lack of professionalism would be insane.

Does Gaga remember that she told us she will release a single in October cuz...like...gworl.... :suburban:

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

If she serves the music video of the year and the second song of the year next Friday, I'll forgive her for this torture. 

 

If it's a disappointing mess, well. 

 

:suburban:

Good morning! GUUUUUUUUD MOUUURRRNING 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Good morning! GUUUUUUUUD MOUUURRRNING 

:suburban:

Don't even sis, I don't think I'd survive 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Don't even sis, I don't think I'd survive 

 

:suburban:

I think the last few remaining fans would drop her ass faster than Joker 2's box office. 

:suburban:

I can't believe we're hours away from the 2nd last Friday of October and this page is dead with 50 members lurking.

 

Imagine if you told someone that back when the October release announcement was posted. 

She better not delay the lead or I will stream her discography illegally from now on. And I'm dead serious 

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Womanizer, Cricus, Scream & Shout, Til the World Ends all sold over 3m pure copies in the US alone :dies:

 

 'driven by pity' ?  :deadbanana4:  None of these songs were during her mental breakdown era so your post does not make any sense.

Omg who cares! That was peak digital era, everyone and their mother was selling millions of their singles nnnnnn. People pitied her AFTER her breakdown. (See: her winning VOTY at the VMAS for piece of me, lmao) It was a very forced comeback with very generic music. Even then, fine, britney was relevant 1999-2003 and briefly again from 2008-2011. Her impact is wiiiildly overrated. 

Edited by SUNSET BLVD

Just now, FailSafe said:

She better not delay the lead or I will stream her discography illegally from now on. And I'm dead serious 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

Omg who cares! That was peak digital era, everyone and their mother was selling millions of their singles nnnnnn. People pictured her AFTER her breakdown. It was a very forced comeback with very generic music. Even then, fine, britney was relevant 1999-2003 and briefly again from 2008-2011. Her impact is wiiiildly overrated. 

Wouldn't say briefly at all. She stayed quite relevant.

The lead single is going to be surprise-released in less than 3 hours btw

 

moo.png

 

omg I got a dm that the song is coming out today after all! 3 and a half hours to go guys! Let's all celebrate and get excited k?

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

I know y'all love being annoying but we have to seriously take in the fact that we're a week away from gar gar's new single :jonnykin:

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I know y'all love being annoying but we have to seriously take in the fact that we're a week away from gar gar's new single :jonnykin:

mamacita, there will be NO single on Oct 25. Us when its Oct 25, past midnight and no single and no statement: 89cad1225ae32622af3a26028f0fb1f5.jpg

 

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I know y'all love being annoying but we have to seriously take in the fact that we're a year away from gar gar's new single :jonnykin:

:jonnykin:

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

mamacita, there will be NO single on Oct 25. Us when its Oct 25, past midnight and no single and no statement: 89cad1225ae32622af3a26028f0fb1f5.jpg

 

Nope that'll be you when she posts the title and single cover on IG at 12:00pm EST October 22, 2024.

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Nope that'll be you when she posts the title and single cover on IG at 12:00pm EST October 22, 2024.

If she does I'll be like this actually: :WAP: 

but hunty sissy sis, I have a gut feeling she won't :'( 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.