Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Morissette

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Morissette

  1. Hope this racist gets locked up again
  2. End her, tbh. I hate baseless rumors with no proof. We get it, he is ugly and old but Lana loves him so people need to move on
  3. Not this site being full of short kings
  4. She's a capitalist queen with nothing interesting to say, songs that sound like they were written during 5th grade recess, a horrible singing voice and an enormous ego. Yes she deserves all the backlash. She just happens to be a VERY astute business woman who knows how to get her fans to support anything she puts out. Once they move on, sis is COOKED.
  5. Music and pop culture are dead and have been for most of the 2020s. Comparing the performers and "artists" of today to the musicians of yesteryear is just painful. We had MJ, Whitney and Prince. Now we have Sombr, Pink Pantheress and that Lisa girl
  6. I hope bisexuals are dragging her, she's not helping the stereotypes AT ALL
  7. She's lame AF for this. Lesbians already have minimal representation as it is. You're bisexual, own it.
  8. I was gonna be shady but they are low-key cute together
  9. Certified tribute artist. J Hud only performs when another performer is dead
  10. Dolly needs to haunt her nephew and any other conniving family members. Nasty to show their true colors now that she's no longer here.
  11. Who's the giraffe sitting next to her tho?
  12. People must be going to see her purely based on nostalgia. Judging from her speaking voice, I would assume sis needs to lip sync for any performances. There is no way she sounds good live
  13. The way this bland, vanilla, mayonnaise, yet HIDEOUS man has been getting dragged for his life is absolutely SENDING me. Not to mention all the thievery he has committed against black artists throughout his career. Everyone needs to keep their feet on his pasty NECK
  14. This woman has already proven to be morally bankrupt. Her supporting AI is right on brand.
  15. Literally who is this girl? Is she the Temu Gracie Adams?? I guess I really am getting old.
  16. The kids chose the superior last name and the superior parent
  17. Deer are such graceful, sweet animals. It truly pisses me off that certain people, like this payola queen, kill them for literally no reason. I can't wait for her 15 mins to be UP. Hunters make me sick.
  18. My feelings on surrogacy aside, congrats queen
  19. I could not imagine marrying such a BUFFOON omg. I've met toddlers with higher IQs
  20. Did he expect the floodgates to open? He's still a terrible actor
  21. I feel like this happens every time a celeb dies, someone destroys the star. I work in Hollywood and it's an unbelievably trashy place. Thankfully I was able to see the outpouring of love for Dolly at her star. She was incredibly beloved.
  22. I think something is going on with her health. She always has assistants holding her to walk and now to enter a vehicle. I wouldn't want a return to music unless she's really down for it 100 percent, mentally and physically. It's painful to see her so stiff and expressionless.
  23. The difference that lip fillers make for white folks is something ELSE

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.