Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

I understand wanting her to succeed, but I just care about hearing the song. I am not concerned about any other song because it doesn't matter. Is it really going to matter when we look back years from now? I just want to enjoy the music. 

ohh don't get me wrong, i care about hearing new music more than anything. but she's still a pop singer releasing music commercially and being completely overshadowed because of bad schedules would not only get her in trouble with the label (?) but also get to her too on top of the poor results of the movie she was so excited about…

Edited by Windy Day

  • Popular Post

HQ getting billboards, an array of cryptic ig posts, the t shirt teasing

 

And the lead getting absolute silence

 

:dies:

DWAS mv is still pulling 3M+ views daily on YT. We need to teach these soccer moms how to use Spotify. :dies: 

Listening to summerboy and now I love her again

 

I'm remaining hopeful

 

She'll probably do the same as HQ. First teaser tomorrow and announcement on Tuesday

 

:gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

DWAS mv is still pulling 3M+ views daily on YT.

but liddos told me that she is "OVER!!1!" ???

24 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

some of y'all are giving 'obviously Gar is lead they're just saving Lee's scenes'

 

UsoYifr.png

It's hilarious that people on a pop forum are basically saying, "please stop talking about pop music and what makes it fun."

:suburban:

Spoiler

Serving 

spacer.png

 

17 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

This base is so boring all you guys ever talk about is Gar's goddamn calendar

 

H4CvZvf.gif

s-l1200.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

s-l1200.jpg

This post shouldn't have made me scream this much :toofunny3:

How much does it cost? So I can buy it, look at February and get reminded of a still non-existent LG7

 

tantrum-temper.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

This post shouldn't have made me scream this much :toofunny3:

How much does it cost? So I can buy it, look at February and get reminded of a still non-existent LG7

 

tantrum-temper.gif

Looks like someone made it for themselves tbh 

Just now, Almodusa said:

Looks like someone made it for themselves tbh 

Great, another joyful thought vanished, now I've got to blame Sarah Tanno

 

tantrum-temper.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

It's quiet in here. Did I miss the announcement?

 

:suburban:

Yes girl can you not see how excited we all are?

 

tired-sleepy.gif

57 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the rollout is bad because she's not teasing anything and she's going to be overshadowed by the 50 christmas songs that will flood the charts in 2 weeks :redface:

spacer.png

Even though the timing looks messy, I am 100% sure it is still coming in October - she proactively posted a photo about this specifically, no way would it be postponed. Calm down.

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

I don't think it's impossible Gaga gets a nom for Best Song and one for Best Supp...but I think it won't happen. And I hope it doesn't cause that would mean Gaga campaigned and there's no need

 

The next seven days will be very nerve wrecking, the lead/postpone announcement could drop any moment in these seven days. 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, GipJo said:

The next seven days will be very nerve wrecking, the lead/postpone announcement could drop any moment in these seven days. 

:suburban:

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.