Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

We're being infested over here

 

FB3818F0-4827-4CC8-B3EF-AB1F1DC675E3.thu

I mean we kind of deserve it, at this point people are so negative about Gaga that actual OGHs just slip through the cracks with their own bs and nobody notices :whistle2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

TBH. the visual direction for Harlequin was amazing. I wouldn't mind them collaborating again.

I'm disappointed in this fanbase. I know FAD was a losing battle but I wish we had strategized better to change the talking points around Gaga in relation to the movie and done more to support harlequin. 

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

 

Maybe the Harlequin show is coming or this Mel gurl is the creative director of the LG7 cover art.

1 minute ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

I'm disappointed in this fanbase. I know FAD was a losing battle but I wish we had strategized better to change the talking points around Gaga in relation to the movie and done more to support harlequin. 

Gaga was left unscathed with the movie criticism.

 

However, I can't help that she released a jazz album as a companion to a bomb movie.

 

:ryan3:

Let's stop talking about jazz. Edu is gonna come out of the grave to drag it

stephm.png

14 minutes ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

I'm disappointed in this fanbase. I know FAD was a losing battle but I wish we had strategized better to change the talking points around Gaga in relation to the movie and done more to support harlequin. 

Same, the monsters just kinda gave up. Hopefully the LG7 lead will change the tune. I think we're all just ready to move onto the next project.

OGHs claiming Furiosa was not made for mainstream audiences and JFAD was?? Pure delusion. 
 

Spoiler

Furiosa was a much better movie though. 

 

24 minutes ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

I'm disappointed in this fanbase. I know FAD was a losing battle but I wish we had strategized better to change the talking points around Gaga in relation to the movie and done more to support harlequin. 

What exactly were we supposed to do? :rip: she's fine, bomb movies don't affect acting careers in the way bomb albums affect pop stars' careers

 

it was very poorly received due to creative decisions made by Todd etc and thus people weren't interested in seeing it. There's no way to narrativize your way around that. And we didn't need to cause Gaga wasn't panned in her role or blamed for its floppage by anyone outside of the stan world

 

as for the flop accompanying album…you have a bit of a point there, its debut numbers were shockingly bad even for a jazz cover project. Hopefully we turn out MUCH more for LG7, which sounds like the kind of music most of us actually want

Edited by Orsay

  • Popular Post

Monthly Listeners

4. Lady Gaga: 106.426.357 (+272.930) / new peak

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a44bb1a64d9de0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Monthly Listeners

4. Lady Gaga: 106.426.357 (+272.930) / new peak

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a44bb1a64d9de0.jpeg

272K+ more people to be notified of or recommended the LG7 lead 

 

:gaycat1:

Harlequin released right when Monthly Listeners numbers were about to peak from DWAS on Sep 27, LG7 lead ALLEGEDLY released a month after that on Oct 25...

 

I see the vision 

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a44bb1a64d9de0.jpeg

Oh btw, we finally reached half the total radio AI of that Bar Song

 

1. Shaboozey - "A Bar Song (Tipsy)" 85.36 (-0.33) 

14. Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - "Die With a Smile" 42.93 (+0.55)

 

See you in 2 months

 

:suburban:

GOOD MOANING.MP3!!!!!!

 

What did I miss in the past 16 hrs girlies 

 

:khalyan:

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

GOOD MOANING.MP3!!!!!!

 

What did I miss in the past 16 hrs girlies 

 

:khalyan:

go back to sleep i guess

:clack:

1 hour ago, Spicy Pisces said:

We're being infested over here

 

FB3818F0-4827-4CC8-B3EF-AB1F1DC675E3.thu

This is sad lol

Getting caught fishing for bait :ahh:

He's a fan obviously 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91p09vr9acjxuy2sny173aqmu05lg23hu460okzpie&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
 

@Femininomenon what's your GGD username?

27 minutes ago, Denim said:

Bad Romance 3.0 coming in 10 days!

produced by RedOne hopefully :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Monthly Listeners

4. Lady Gaga: 106.426.357 (+272.930) / new peak

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a44bb1a64d9de0.jpeg

Billie: 107,486,086 (-99,799)

 

#1 female in 3 days. And before the lead. 

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a4

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Billie: 107,486,086 (-99,799)

 

#1 female in 3 days. And before the lead. 

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a4

 

Is it possible for her to reach #1 after the lead drops?

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a4

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, Artur said:

Monthly Listeners

4. Lady Gaga: 106.426.357 (+272.930) / new peak

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a44bb1a64d9de0.jpeg

It's a Gagamenominon

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Is it possible for her to reach #1 after the lead drops?

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a4

The Weeknd has been dropping for a few days, so yes sure unless it's a Stupid Love-sized bomb

 

IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.f5bc7498de4e3b3446a4

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.