Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I don't really mind an LG7 lead delay. After having the biggest movie bomb of the century, at least a 3-month hiatus just makes sense. :eli: I say drop everything on February, no lead single whatsoever. :eli: I will be very happy if we're getting an October single though. :eli:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

There's no way in hell kats actually believe Gaga "is in the same boat as katy" what level of DELUSION AND COPE?! 

Not @Femininomenon thumbs downing you.

OGHs can't keep their stinky crypt keeper hands off the base like aren't you losers embarrassed :katie:

Edited by Album Leak

I had a dream the other night Gaga was starring in a MONSTER (2003) remake and I was so ******* HYPED :jonny5:

 

would love to see Gaga's portrayal of Aileen Wuornos :lmao: 

 

tumblr_inline_ol55zj6rqm1tp88p2_400.jpg

 

 

38c699e8672f1494c3e8b31cedf70abdcf5cc882

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

the last time gaga had panned single was perfect illusion. even stupid love got good reviews. 

ma ma pa pa pa panned lead single

moo.png

I woke up with butterflies hoping it was a sign some news came along about lg7 like the lead of whatever…turns out it's just my anxiety I guess cuz there's nothing new :suburban:

I have been wondering if before she announces anything date wise for this single if she'll do something similar to Harlequin with the random ominous IG posts and billboards.

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Not @Femininomenon thumbs downing you.

OGHs can't keep their stinky crypt keeper hands off the base like aren't you losers embarrassed :katie:

@Femininomenon

 

GJ4EEBqWQAAzNS1.jpg

The fact that she has the biggest song of the year (not happening that since 2010) and you are so stupid to eat the ogh relate about her please just stop

18 minutes ago, Kimi said:

the last time gaga had panned single was perfect illusion. even stupid love got good reviews. 

Proving some have taste and others don't. The former is good/great, the latter is basic (and lacks a chorus). 

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Who did she follow?

who knows but she shouldn't be logging in and not posting 

 

this JOANNE TRATTORIA RAT

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Who did she follow?

wait it's true :lakitu:

She is part of the creative direction and design of the Harlequin cover and the Happy Mistake performance.

  • Popular Post

reminder for the lurkers

 

KATY PERRY IS A HUGE FAD

I'm surprised nobody on here has a spreadsheet of her following list so that when she follows or unfollows someone we know instantly who it is :alexz2:

7 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

@Femininomenon literally get out omg. 

 

tumblr_lor7g2T2BI1qasja8o1_500.gif

We're being infested over here

 

FB3818F0-4827-4CC8-B3EF-AB1F1DC675E3.thu

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

I'm surprised nobody on here has a spreadsheet of her following list so that when she follows or unfollows someone we know instantly who it is :alexz2:

she was logging in to make sure the announcement was scheduled for tomorrow

 

:gaycat1:

Just now, Konril said:

I don't want LG7 delayed because I didn't care for J:FAD, whether it was successful or not.

:gaycat4:

watch it again, you'll like it more 

 

:gaycat1:

 

you won't 



 

:suburban: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.