Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Nothing special this year for Lg7 except for the lead and ALLEGEDLY the album pre-order in ALLEGEDLY early November alongside with some ALLEGED radio trips

where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

i hope she does radio tours! that would be great. Does that mean she thinks the lead single would be playable on radio? Last time she did that was Perfect Illusion and Til It Happens to You so im not so sure tbh where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Nothing special this year for Lg7 except for the lead and ALLEGEDLY the album pre-order in ALLEGEDLY early November alongside with some ALLEGED radio trips

where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

So it'll be radio silence after the lead single until 2025? I thought it would be nonstop gaggery until the album came out :chick3:

Just now, IBeMe said:

i hope she does radio tours! that would be great. Does that mean she thinks the lead single would be playable on radio? Last time she did that was Perfect Illusion and Til It Happens to You so im not so sure tbh where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

She's doing it mostly when those are records she's most proud of regardless of them being playable on radio or not.

where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

She's doing it mostly when those are records she's most proud of regardless of them being playable on radio or not.

where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

Was she not proud of Stupid Larva? where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

So it'll be radio silence after the lead single until 2025? I thought it would be nonstop gaggery until the album came out :chick3:

When you put it that way, the last few months might be a little bit dry. But I believe the lead single will do the job keeping things heated for the last few months of 2024 and until the actual nonstop gaggery.

 

And it's not like we'll have completely silence during the lead single's run, I'm sure Gaga herself will share details along the way. Pre-order, tracklist, artwork reveals are waiting.

22 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I think she will do a FN rollout except album will release sooner.

DSN: October 31

Physical: January 31

FN: March 27

Great… DSN took forever to gain steam. Like I remember the fact it didn't at first and then there was fret bc of the Xmas freeze. The fact it did after was already a miracle

 

Praying it works out 

spacer.png

 

Edited by ROARyals

3 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Great… DSN took forever to gain steam. Like I remember the fact it didn't at first and then there was fret bc of the Xmas freeze. The fact it did after was already a miracle

 

Praying it works out 

spacer.png

 

"Miracle" 

 

AKA Warner Bros payola

 

IntersNOPE would never 

 

:suburban:

where are @Edu & @Dylangaga ? We need them to fight again to move this thread and distract us a little bit where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

or maybe @JapaneseMommy you have a new hookup story about gagging on your ex bfs D to share with the class again? where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

Someone please....ANYONE where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

I hope she doesn't do a radio trip, that's old and dated promo, Interscope should just payola the radio and get it over with, no need for her to personally do a radio tour interviews. If she really does, then she and her team really are out of touch with modern music market.

Edited by GipJo

October 25th or lead single delay are the only options. I mean still zero tease from Mr.S or others insiders. It's not coming this week 100% sure.

1 hour ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

we have now till the release of the lead single from LG7 to witness a storm in the making, I suggest we enjoy the radio silence, cause after the release, the radio won't be silent anymore :coffee:

Yeah yeah heard that one before

ALLEGED RACE TO 1B

 

Day 60

619.576.185 (+10.081.447)

 

Alleged daily average required

7.925.496 (-43.999)

 

48 days left (allegedly)

 

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

Current daily average

10.326.270 (-4.149)

 

Expected to hit 1B on

Day 97 (=)

 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

where are @Edu & @Dylangaga ? We need them to fight again to move this thread and distract us a little bit where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

or maybe @JapaneseMommy you have a new hookup story about gagging on your ex bfs D to share with the class again? where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

Someone please....ANYONE where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

I'll make sure to be here when today's countdown ends. Hopefully we get crumbs. 
 

Seriously hating on this puta for not riding the Halloween/Gagaween hype and going radio silent AGAIN...

 

October 25th is just way too late

8 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Inb4

 

"Pitchfork gives LG7 lead a 1.0, why?"

 

"NYTimes: Gaga fails to reignite former pop magic in new track"

 

"Gaga's SOLO comeback panned. Why?"

 

:suburban:

i was gonna say. please don't compare her lead to bad romance etc. they told perfect illusion and stupid love is her comeback, and they are better than BR like...

1 hour ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Allegedly, this is foreplay to her. 

Well I'm getting zero pleasure out of it

I'll just pretend I don't care about the bling so I won't feel frustrated if when  the song goes Houdini in the charts during the Xmas freeze.

 

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

I'll just pretend I don't care about the bling so I won't feel frustrated if when  the song goes Houdini in the charts after the Xmas freeze.

 

spacer.png

you are going to get new music and you thinking about eh charts already? 

@Nurtec

1 minute ago, PMM said:

you are going to get new music and you thinking about eh charts already? 

@Nurtec

As if I'm the only one

 

PMM

Chinese letterboxd rating for Gaga's films/shows/videos:

TMB: 9.5

Bad Romance: 9.2

GCB: 9.2

Telephone: 9.2

G.U.Y.: 9.2

AVGT: 9.1

MTN: 9.0

Alejandro: 9.0

911: 8.9

5F2: 8.8

Poker Face: 8.7

AHS S6: 7.7

AHS S5: 7.4

ASIB: 7.4

Stupid Love: 6.4

HOG: 6.3

JFAD: 5.9

Machete Kills: 5.9

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well I'm getting zero pleasure out of it

who says it's for your pleasure :chick1:

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

As if I'm the only one

 

PMM

you are the first one I saw this morning. I know there are many like you out there. Fushiguro.thumb.jpg.fc4665ab505c1226daa8

 

 

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Chinese letterboxd rating for Gaga's films/shows/videos:

TMB: 9.5

Bad Romance: 9.2

GCB: 9.2

Telephone: 9.2

G.U.Y.: 9.2

AVGT: 9.1

MTN: 9.0

Alejandro: 9.0

911: 8.9

5F2: 8.8

Poker Face: 8.7

AHS S6: 7.7

AHS S5: 7.4

ASIB: 7.4

Stupid Love: 6.4

HOG: 6.3

JFAD: 5.9

Machete Kills: 5.9

She Should stick to Tours on DVD. Speaking of... @JoanneWorldTourDVD @BornthisWayBall any words? 

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA sis pls spill 

 

the way you appeared just in time when I was about to go MAD mad 

Edited by Daglazzo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.