Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Since there is nothing going on...

 

Chinese letterboxd rating for Gaga's music:

TFM: 8.9

BTW: 8.8

ARTPOP: 8.8

ASIB Soundtrack: 8.8

The Fame: 8.5

Harlequin: 8.1

Joanne: 8.0

CTC: 7.7

Chromatica: 7.6 (review bombed by Swifties)

Red And Blue: 7.5

LFS 7.4

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Since there is nothing going on...

 

Chinese letterboxd rating for Gaga's music:

TFM: 8.9

BTW: 8.8

ARTPOP: 8.8

ASIB Soundtrack: 8.8

The Fame: 8.5

Harlequin: 8.1

Joanne: 8.0

CTC: 7.7

Chromatica: 7.6 (review bombed by Swifties)

Red And Blue: 7.5

LFS 7.4

Here is Katy's in comparasion just for the kii:gaycat5:

TD: 8.4

OOTB: 7.9

Prism: 7.4

Smile: 6.0

Witness: 5.7

143: 4.8

This wait is pure pain. It's like waiting for her to re-announce the new Chromatica date while we were suicidal in covid lockdown 

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Yeah the only insider I'm only believing is Mr.S and maybe sam.teas(?). 

 

where-rachel-show-me-to-me-please.gif

 

@sam.teas @Mr.S give us anything please we beg

Personally, I don't buy the idea that "she's staying silent to build hype," because it just doesn't work, and she clearly knows it. Back in February, she hyped us up for LG7 every single day with posts, comments, etc. She knows that's what we want because it makes the release more exciting.


Damn, even just three weeks ago with Harlequin, she did the same thing—building hype, engaging with us, and staying active on socials. She managed to get a lot of us who were expecting a punky album hooked, even though it turned out to be a jazzy album. The hype machine definitely worked.

 

I really don't get why her pop era gets the least amount of love. We're just 9 days away from the last Friday of October, and I really hope she at least starts teasing something this Friday. Otherwise, it's going to be such a bummer.

 

 

1 minute ago, PMM said:

you don't deserve any tea. You should suffer. gagadelrey-lady-gaga-reaction.gif

Even in our own struggles, we should recognize that others may be facing even greater challenges. Let's keep Todd Philips in our prayers during these difficult times.

 

spacer.png

 

16 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Personally, I don't buy the idea that "she's staying silent to build hype," because it just doesn't work, and she clearly knows it. Back in February, she hyped us up for LG7 every single day with posts, comments, etc. She knows that's what we want because it makes the release more exciting.


Damn, even just three weeks ago with Harlequin, she did the same thing—building hype, engaging with us, and staying active on socials. She managed to get a lot of us who were expecting a punky album hooked, even though it turned out to be a jazzy album. The hype machine definitely worked.

 

I really don't get why her pop era gets the least amount of love. We're just 9 days away from the last Friday of October, and I really hope she at least starts teasing something this Friday. Otherwise, it's going to be such a bummer.

 

 

I blame floppy bobby  

Edited by Daglazzo

19 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Even in our own struggles, we should recognize that others may be facing even greater challenges. Let's keep Todd Philips in our prayers during these difficult times.

 

spacer.png

 

i don't give a single If You See k about him

 

25 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Personally, I don't buy the idea that "she's staying silent to build hype," because it just doesn't work, and she clearly knows it.

I don't think staying silent is part of building hype, but staying silent is her distancing herself from JFAD and make her next announcement more impactful. If she keeps posting everyday, then there is no anticipation. When the next post happens, there will be a lot of things to build the hype, if it's 25th, there are enough time to do so. Let's no mention Harlequin's 10 days promos because LG7 will have more material to work with, title, teaser, artwork, audio, music video, interview, magazine, it won't be one strange post per day.

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I don't think staying silent is part of building hype, but staying silent is her distancing herself from JFAD and make her next announcement more impactful. If she keeps posting everyday, then there is no anticipation. When the next post happens, there will be a lot of things to build the hype, if it's 25th, there are enough time to do so. Let's no mention Harlequin's 10 days promos because LG7 will have more material to work with, title, teaser, artwork, audio, music video, interview, magazine, it won't be one strange post per day.

I hope you're right, and I genuinely wish for a well-thought-out era this time.

 

 :dancehall2:

I'm ready for Neon Lights 

 

c3fxotj.gif

 

WITH EVERY TOUCH, EVERY WHISPER WE IGNITE 

 

IN THE SHADOWS WE FIND OUR LIGHT 

 

j6CeYNF.gif

 

 

9 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I'm ready for Neon Lights 

 

c3fxotj.gif

 

WITH EVERY TOUCH, EVERY WHISPER WE IGNITE 

 

IN THE SHADOWS WE FIND OUR LIGHT 

 

j6CeYNF.gif

 

 

if you really like this then you should stan AI "artist" not miss Ga. She would never record something so hideous c3fxotj.gif

Morning LMs- UK calling! This is my first post, used to be on ATRL back in 2012, came back after a long break and I'm so excited to restart my journey with LG7 coming! I miss Mother Monster and I feel like she's been hibernating since ARTPOP, but I'm confident she is coming back!

 

Now, who did she follow on instagram? She had 100 last night, now showing 101! She is watching us 

 

update: is it rina sawayama?

:clack:

Edited by alphabrat

4 minutes ago, PMM said:

if you really like this then you should stan AI "artist" not miss Ga. She would never record something so hideous c3fxotj.gif

ATP, I'm taking AIGa. I'm burned out listening to Good Mawnin' every morning 

 

c3fxotj.gif

 

 

Three weeks ago, we thought that by now we'd be enjoying the success of Joker 2, watching the Oscar predictions, seeing everyone saying how great this film is, and waiting wisely and stress-free for LG7's lead...
And now here we are, trying to forget about Joker, and starting to stress about LG7's lead because she's not teasing anything yet...

It's funny how life works sometimes.

9 minutes ago, alphabrat said:

Morning LMs- UK calling! This is my first post, used to be on ATRL back in 2012, came back after a long break and I'm so excited to restart my journey with LG7 coming! I miss Mother Monster and I feel like she's been hibernating since ARTPOP, but I'm confident she is coming back!

 

Now, who did she follow on instagram? She had 100 last night, now showing 101! She is watching us 

 

update: is it rina sawayama?

:clack:

Mel Roy I think, she shot the harlequin cover 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Mel Roy I think, she shot the harlequin cover 

ugh, she's playing with us 

So did the SEA listening parties officially announced yet? They said today, wonder if that postponed or still went through?

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Edited by GipJo

It's weird if it's true she recorded mv just last week, she knew this album is gonna be released this month months ago, why didn't she record the mv before ? Unless it's the second video. 

18 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

ATP, I'm taking AIGa. I'm burned out listening to Good Mawnin' every morning 

 

c3fxotj.gif

 

 

as you should. but remember to play Close to You right after Good Morning onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

It's weird if it's true she recorded mv just last week, she knew this album is gonna be released this month months ago, why didn't she record the mv before ? Unless it's the second video. 

but where's video for Free Woman, Sour Candy and Fun Tonight? :coffee:

Considering the secretism that went on before Die With A Smile was dropped I feel like whenever she drops the lead single everything will be ready to go, music video and everything...

Edited by ChooseyLover

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.