Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Question about the movie

 

Spoiler

Is the elevator scene from the trailer where she looks deranged really not in the movie? :deadbanana2:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

#1 movie in the world, which is difficult to achieve, not every rotten project can attest

 

spacer.png

Yeah it's kinda crazy how this is still going to be her biggest opening weekend both domestic and over seas and will spend 2 weeks at #1 on the Box Office which she has never hit before. She will quite literally have the biggest song and movie in the world simultaneously.

 

Even when she loses she wins

spacer.png

Well... I'm now definitely camping out here until Monday 

 

:suburban:

Just now, FameFatale said:

Question about the movie

 

  Hide contents

Is the elevator scene from the trailer where she looks deranged really not in the movie? :deadbanana2:

 

Spoiler

Nope, not in it - just the one where she's dressed normally

 

The falling rotten tomato score really doesn't bother me. If her acting was panned, I would care more.

I'm still excited to see it this weekend 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Ma'am needs to scrub that **** out her bio by midnight stat

 

 :clack:

 

Let's move onto the LG7 please. 

 

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

Well... I'm now definitely camping out here until Monday 

 

:suburban:

when the box office projection plunges below 40M by Sunday 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Question about the movie

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Is the elevator scene from the trailer where she looks deranged really not in the movie? :deadbanana2:

 

Spoiler

Yes and I was PERCHED for that one

 

:suburban:

 

Is anyone excited for the JFAD soundtrack at midnight local time? Where are the countdowns?

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:
  Hide contents

Nope, not in it - just the one where she's dressed normally

 

I cannot :ahh:  Todd when I see you!! 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

when the box office projection plunges below 40M by Sunday 

 

:suburban:

I feel like there's a very good chance that could happen because word of mouth online is some of the worst I've seen for a blockbuster film all year 

 

:clack:

 

At least Gagz is only getting whacked on here

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Not my boyfriend texting me "I'm seeing horrible reviews for this Joker movie, why are we going to that"

 

I've tried to temper expectations but it's not working :rip:

Well, at least yours didn't fall asleep for a good 20-30 minutes, only to wake up on the If You Go Away scene and say "Oh no, they are still singing"

 

In-Collage-20241002-092717376.png

Spoilers

 

Spoiler

I CAN NOT believe how much of her scenes were cut. Tbh, I think it would have been received waaaay better if some of her scenes were kept in 

 

:suburban:

 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Is anyone excited for the JFAD soundtrack at midnight local time? Where are the countdowns?

 

:suburban:

No

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Well, at least yours didn't fall asleep for a good 20-30 minutes, only to wake up on the If You Go Away scene and say "Oh no, they are still singing"

 

In-Collage-20241002-092717376.png

:lmao: 

 

At least we all can laugh about it

it's ok if it's critic panned because as one of the greatest artist has shown us, they don't build statue for the critics

 

I just hope the audience score is somewhat decent so people maintains some interest seeing Gaga's next project

Edited by MonsterJohn

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Spoilers

 

  Hide contents

I CAN NOT believe how much of her scenes were cut. Tbh, I think it would have been received waaaay better if some of her scenes were kept in 

 

:suburban:

 

At this point, I'm just glad no one is blaming her

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Is anyone excited for the JFAD soundtrack at midnight local time? Where are the countdowns?

 

:suburban:

please at least keep this base clean from this cockroach that is J:FAD 

Just now, MonsterJohn said:

it's ok if it's critic panned but as one of the greatest artist has shown in their picture, they don't build statue for the critics

 

I just hope the audience score is somewhat decent so people maintains some interest seeing Gaga's next project

Audiences are panning it way more than critics 

As a cinephile Joker 2 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It all makes sense now that Todd and Joaquin are giving major narcissistic vibes. Only a narcissistic director and lead actor would think this movie was worth making. Don't waste your money on this guys. This isn't a good look for Gaga's acting career no matter how hard she tried. Why she chose this film is beyond me. She needs to stop choosing these high profile roles with old directors that screw her over in the editing process. It's over for Todd and Joaquin. Atleast Gaga has music to fall back to. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

At this point, I'm just glad no one is blaming her

Well, she is fantastic in the movie. It's not her fault that Todd fvcked the movie up. 

I'm going to watch the movie tonight. I'm really curious to see if it's as bad as people/critics are making it to be. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.