Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Any promo for Joker is now a wasted opportunity. Gaga's not getting nominated I'm afraid. I hope she doesn't do an extensive campaign this time around. Also how are they gonna ignore questions about how angry people are about this film? Now I understand why Jimmy Kimmel was on, cancelled and on. Also LG7 was pushed to February possibly to coincide with awards season exposure but except for DWAS I'm not expecting any nominations. A late October release would have been perfect for LG7. It's just frustrating that we got 2 Jazz albums since Chrome and that we have to wait 5 years for an album that's already done. 

  Reveal hidden contents

Don't come for me but there are some scenes where Gaga's acting feels bad on purpose. The scene where she gets up and leaves the courtroom in full HarleQuin gear she has a blank confused expression in the eyes. Also the fight with the lawyer and reporters she again has that blank stare in the eyes. Like she's trying to convey anger but she's not fully selling it. She wasn't lying when she said they didn't rehearse scenes at all and rewrote scenes on the spot. Now that I think about it this movie sounds like a contender for Razzies. Gaga can pull a Halle Berry and DRAG Todd in the acceptance speech. It's criminal how little dialogue she has in this movie. Okay I rest my case now and going to touch some grass.

 

Girl shut the f up.

kG8eG52.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

so to lighten the mood, how do we think the LG7 lead roll-out is going to go? I assume it will all start with her teasing pics on Instagram/Twitter and then maybe post a snippet of the instrumental or video teaser or something, but do we really think she won't start until the week of the 18th? I really do wonder if it would be better to tease a bit the week before.

I truly hope she starts the week before. The teasing for Harlequin was so exciting, let's hope she does even more 

9 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Oficially leaving this forum until LG7. I never saw so much hate. Its like OGHs were waiting for this moment for years. it became a dangerous place. This base thread its the only thing that matters. 

They literally have been. :skull: They were worse during the ARTPOP era, this is tame comparably, especially since many of us here are also able to laugh at the situation too. It's just pop music it's nothing too serious.

RT score dropping like a rock omg...I'm seriously considering getting a refund on my IMAX tickets for tomorrow. Should I do it? :jonnyknife:

Her role is definitely not a cameo (:skull:) but it's also not enough material for a Best Supporting Actress nom

 

 

Just now, Rama said:

Her role is definitely not a cameo (:skull:) but it's also not enough material for a Best Supporting Actress nom

 

 

It's not enough material for a BSA nom? Judi Dench won an Oscar for a film she had 8 minutes screen time in

15 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Oficially leaving this forum until LG7. I never saw so much hate. Its like OGHs were waiting for this moment for years. it became a dangerous place. This base thread its the only thing that matters. 

Just stay here/celebria/entertainment. Don't let cave dwellers and roaches ruin the forum for you.
GP doesn't give a **** about some petty pop forum draggings lol. DWAS is the #1 song of the year anyways.

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

It's not enough material for a BSA nom? Judi Dench won an Oscar for a film she had 8 minutes screen time in

Well, she was Judi Dench

 

 

I hope I'm wrong tho. Gaga getting that nom is the second thing I want the most right now (after Todd Phillips going to jail)

Edited by Rama

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I truly hope she starts the week before. The teasing for Harlequin was so exciting, let's hope she does even more 

I really hope they go all out for this single tbh :WAP: Build up that hype again sis!

 

5 minutes ago, Jack! said:

They literally have been. :skull: They were worse during the ARTPOP era, this is tame comparably, especially since many of us here are also able to laugh at the situation too. It's just pop music it's nothing too serious.

yeah, I've been browsing atrl since I was a teenager (around the start of gargoyle's career) and this is probably the friendliest atrl has ever been to her. artpop legitimately had staff coming at her neck in dozens of threads daily.

 

besides, it's the same half a dozen OGHs it's always been (with one of them pushing 50, which is crazy). there's no reason to let this site of all sites to get into your head.

 

cupcake moment over lol.

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

It's not enough material for a BSA nom? Judi Dench won an Oscar for a film she had 8 minutes screen time in

Well, yes, but Weinstein pushed Shakespeare in Love hard, and it was both a critical and box office success. The same can't be said for FaD, and I highly doubt they'll put in the same effort to campaign for it

Am I the only one who is ok with the fact that the movie is being panned? Nnn. Of course I wanted it to be a huge acclaimed success, but we are getting so much content. She is slaying in other projects, we are about to get a new song, I've never seen her this happy. I just hope she is okay with all of this, which I think she is. Watched the GM Britain interview and both are getting along so well, making fun of the movie, but also grateful for the experience.

 

On top of that, every actor is part of bad performing movies. They come and go much faster than music eras. People will forget all of this in no time and I'm also really glad we ended up getting Harlequin + she is being praised for her performance! :heart:

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Artur

we can kii over the floppage but the OGHs trawling through ancient threads of liddos excited about JFAD to bump is beyond loser behaviour sorry cTKtt6V.jpg

Ok, think it this way, imagine if the movie was a smash hit. What do you think Ga would release next? A pop album?

 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Am I the only one who is ok with the fact that the movie is being panned? Nnn. Of course I wanted it to be a huge acclaimed success, but we are getting so much content. She is slaying in other projects, we are about to get a new song, I've never seen her this happy. I just hope she is okay with all of it, which I think she is. I just watched the GM Britain interview and both are getting along so well, making fun of the movie and also grateful for the experience.

 

On top of that, every actor is part of bad performing movies. They come and go much faster than music eras. People will forget all of this in no time and I'm also really glad we ended up getting Harlequin + she is being praised for her performance! :heart:

 

giphy.gif

I'm not okay with it because I genuinely wanted to like the movie. I love Gaga and Harley Quinn, so I was hoping for something I could enjoy. But honestly, seeing it get panned has turned into the funniest thing this fanbase has experienced in five years. :dies:

We're not insecure—aside from a few cupcakes. We know how talented our fave is, which gives us the freedom to joke about it without actually caring too much. And I'm loving every single joke, meme, gif and whatever else. :laugh:

 

Edited by opbranden

24 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Oficially leaving this forum until LG7. I never saw so much hate. Its like OGHs were waiting for this moment for years. it became a dangerous place. This base thread its the only thing that matters. 

It's mostly Madonna and Britney stans pushing in their 50s. Don't worry about them. :heart:

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we can kii over the floppage but the OGHs trawling through ancient threads of liddos excited about JFAD to bump is beyond loser behaviour sorry cTKtt6V.jpg

Serving mental illness honestly. She really has the most obsessed deranged haters who would actually spend their time and effort on hating her :skull:

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we can kii over the floppage but the OGHs trawling through ancient threads of liddos excited about JFAD to bump is beyond loser behaviour sorry cTKtt6V.jpg

Imagine sitting in front of your computer, cracking your fingers and spending hours digging threads and posts for a bump that people will care for 4 seconds

 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Am I the only one who is ok with the fact that the movie is being panned? Nnn. Of course I wanted it to be a huge acclaimed success, but we are getting so much content. She is slaying in other projects, we are about to get a new song, I've never seen her this happy. I just hope she is okay with all of this, which I think she is. I just watched the GM Britain interview and both are getting along so well, making fun of the movie, but also grateful for the experience.

 

On top of that, every actor is part of bad performing movies. They come and go much faster than music eras. People will forget all of this in no time and I'm also really glad we ended up getting Harlequin + she is being praised for her performance! :heart:

 

giphy.gif

I don't really care about all the pannings a̵s̵ ̵l̵o̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵s̵h̵e̵ ̵h̵e̵r̵s̵e̵l̵f̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ b̵e̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵p̵a̵n̵n̵e̵d̵. Gaga looks happy and it seems that the movie being a flop doesn't affect her in the slightest so I'm okay with that.

 

We will win soon with Garden of Eden in a couple of weeks anyway 

 

Spoiler

cTKtt6V.jpg

 

 

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we can kii over the floppage but the OGHs trawling through ancient threads of liddos excited about JFAD to bump is beyond loser behaviour sorry cTKtt6V.jpg

Well yes, but also less setup threads that OGHs can bump next time, yes? cTKtt6V.jpg

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we can kii over the floppage but the OGHs trawling through ancient threads of liddos excited about JFAD to bump is beyond loser behaviour sorry cTKtt6V.jpg

They are enjoying this all a little too much. What did you baguettes do to these girls to make them so miserable? cTKtt6V.jpg

 

 

 

Double post cTKtt6V.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

Just now, Album Leak said:

Well yes, but also less setup threads that OGHs can bump next time, yes? cTKtt6V.jpg

not when half of them were made by OGHs in the first place cTKtt6V.jpg

  • Popular Post

Yall don't take oghs seriously please :lmao: they always act like this when one of her projects go the way they want

 

this obviously sucks for us and godga but it is what it is

sometimes you win sometimes you lose… unless you are katy perry 

 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I'm not okay with it because I genuinely wanted to like the movie. I love Gaga and Harley Quinn, so I was hoping for something I could enjoy. But honestly, seeing it get panned has turned into the funniest thing this fanbase has experienced in five years. :dies:

We're not insecure—aside from a few cupcakes. We know how talented our fave is, which gives us the freedom to joke about it without actually caring too much. And I'm loving every single joke, meme, gif and whatever else. :laugh:

 

Yeah, I wish it was better, but since it's not, let's just cackle together. DWAS + Harlequin + lead really made things easier too. :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.