Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

i vow to you all, no matter how many lifetimes it will take me i promise Toad will get it back good

I'll love you for life, lifetimes

5aa7e443f375f63e008b4569.thumb.webp.8375

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not my boyfriend texting me "I'm seeing horrible reviews for this Joker movie, why are we going to that"

 

I've tried to temper expectations but it's not working :rip:

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Omg miss marryillusion! Where did the good sis go? :chick3:

She's now Infernal Paradise. :flower:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Not my boyfriend texting me "I'm seeing horrible reviews for this Joker movie, why are we going to that"

 

I've tried to temper expectations but it's not working :rip:

tell him you gonna su:-* his D(was) afterwards 

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Yall stop meltdowning and come celebrate

 

 

 

Are these accounts getting some live data we don't have, or are they just posting in anticipation given it will obviously pass the milestone with tomorrow's update?

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

She's now Infernal Paradise. :flower:

Ahh yes, we have old DM's because i was trying to defend her in a thread but I put her on blast to the OGH's instead by accident :thing: sorry about that sis @Infernal Paradise

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Are these accounts getting some live data we don't have, or are they just posting in anticipation given it will obviously pass the milestone with tomorrow's update?

Probably the latter tbh :dies:

 

The day closes in 4 hours anyway so it's probably still true in live data

4 minutes ago, PMM said:

tell him you gonna su:-* his D(was) afterwards 

*during 

Anyways Happy Mistake is a masterpiece and won't take a no as an answer! 

 

Aston Martin

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Are these accounts getting some live data we don't have, or are they just posting in anticipation given it will obviously pass the milestone with tomorrow's update?

It might be live data since it needs 8m to cross 500m, and the day has passed 5/6 already. 8M seems about right.

I don't mind the JFAD panning anymore, but I will NOT tolerate Harlequin missing the Top 10

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

*during 

he would be the first person to enjoy the movie the most 

1 minute ago, PMM said:

he would be the first person to enjoy the movie the most 

Not necessarily, he might suck at sucking.:eddie:

27 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Y'all need to stop holding Gaga to standards no other movie star is held to. Not every movie she's going to be in will be a critical success and/or a commercial success. 

 

Especially that some of y'all want her to be in more movies. The film industry is just not the same as the music industry. 

Imagine blaming Meryl Streep for every bomb shes been in :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I don't mind the JFAD panning anymore, but I will NOT tolerate Harlequin missing the Top 10

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

She should've booked an emergency performance on GMA today 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Not necessarily, he might suck at sucking.:eddie:

no let's believe our sister @hausofbryan is good

let's have faith 

I think I will start having a meltdown if the lead single for LG7 misses the top 10. Also if DWAS is snubbed Grammy nomination day 

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 

Where do you think Gaga will be ranked at? 

as long as it's Top 10 I won't riot

 

:suburban:

Watch DWAS be on Spotify Halloween Playlist because of its title. :eli: 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

as long as it's Top 10 I won't riot

 

:suburban:

She is #11 I fear... 

 

new-york-singer-lady-gaga-accepts-an-awa

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

16 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Not my boyfriend texting me "I'm seeing horrible reviews for this Joker movie, why are we going to that"

 

I've tried to temper expectations but it's not working :rip:

Just say ' come on it beats doing nothing and anything Gaga is in is good' just pretend like you don't know. Any ticket sold goes along way.

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.