Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Oof. So, this really went ROTTEN rotten huh? 

I think the tomato is rotten right to the core,

from all the Gaga scenes cut out,

and all the tomatoes that came before

 

spacer.png

Edited by opbranden

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, SharGaga said:
  Hide contents

The fact that they insinuated that Gaga was a man all along at the end takes me TF out. It really was the icing on the cake for me. Also the insinuation that the whole film was in Arthur's mind was so predictable. Gaga's last scene tho when she just abruptly walks off when she was supposed to dance on the stairs LMAO. Also if the original ending was Gaga killing Joker the incel fans would start a riot.:rip:

 

Spoiler

what? what am i not remembering? please elaborate :bibliahh:

 

21 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

like i tell u i was gagged when the audience started sighing and booing every time the sang 

Honestly that's so annoying tho. Like leave if you're so unhappy :rip: this ain't a live program to be reacting to 

1 minute ago, helpthomas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what? what am i not remembering? please elaborate :bibliahh:

 

Spoiler

tumblr_nz5f4oh3hG1r3fv6wo1_540.gif

 

  • Popular Post

After camping here in the base for LITERAL WEEKS, I'm not kidding I accidentally clicked the atrl logo and went straight to the home page. Oh my, I did NOT expect THAT many threads

 

fIzlwN4.png

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Honestly that's so annoying tho. Like leave if you're so unhappy :rip: this ain't a live program to be reacting to 

But that's the magic of the movies

 

nicole-kidman-amc.gif

no spoilers pls but is her role really basically just a cameo as a lot of ppl are saying? i'm going to see it tmr :rip:

12 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

After camping here in the base for LITERAL WEEKS, I'm not kidding I accidentally clicked the atrl logo and went straight to the home page. Oh my, I did NOT expect THAT many threads

 

fIzlwN4.png

Girl, somebody has been crossposting MY posts from base in other threads to fight with ME specifically. Who takes the time to specifically watch what I am doing in the Lady Gaga base? :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, helpthomas said:
  Hide contents

what? what am i not remembering? please elaborate :bibliahh:

 

Spoiler

When Joker gets stabbed by that man the scene cuts to the fantasy scene where Gaga shot Joaquin. It saw it as an inside joke that Gaga was a man all along. :khalyan2:

 

Okay I have to admit this OGH gif made me scream :deadbanana:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Girl, somebody has been crossposting MY posts from base in other threads to fight with ME specifically. Who takes the time to specifically watch what I am doing in the Lady Gaga base? :deadbanana4:

The way they don't SLEEP

 

CPKIRDm.gif

#ReleaseTheLeeCutNow

#Joaquin&ToddSabotagedGaga

I'm gonna pretend the movie doesn't exist and wait for LG7 lead. :dancehall2:

This is how friends act with each other, after they have traumabonded through experiencing a major f*cked up thing together:

 

giphy.gif

Maybe if we apologize to Kukai our karma will be fixed and FAD will become a word of mouth smash :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

At this point she gotta find the way to distance LG7 as much as she can from this project I mean. Not talking about it -ever- again for example. 

Some of y'all are doing the most, it's going to still get respectable box office in most countries. It's not a commercial setback as much a critical one for her in film, and even then, it's not her being criticized. 

 

I love joking about it, but let's not actually worry too much since it won't matter in a few weeks tbh. 

Down, down, down we go. 
down the critics roooooad

 

spacer.png

I mean she already got paid for the film, who cares? If something is good, it'll be remembered, if something is bad no one is gonna remember it, so...

 

fIzlwN4.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.