Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, Jack! said:

OMG 500M tomorrow for DWAS. :jonny:

even when were losing, were winning :weeps:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Guys we let Nancy pelosi have some insider trading as a treat I think we can let Gaga have joker flop as a treat. 
 

HQ (a.k.a. LQ) however has no excuses 

Just now, Erotic said:

Some of you being so hard on Gaga's acting just because she was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar on her first protagonist role :deadbanana2: y'all are a fuckinf whack ass, elitist, higher than thou fan base and I can see why she neglected us for years. Losers.

 

She's a very smart woman and works her ass for in every project she undertakes. So many high profile actresses of today WISH they had the initial trajectory she's had in her acting career so far. 
 

some of you need to hope on over to the Katy base at this point 

I think it's time to go for a walk, sis.

 

:ryan3:

My showing used to be sold out and now there are more and more seats becoming available by the hour :dies:

42 minutes ago, Jack! said:

OMG 500M tomorrow for DWAS. :jonny:

even when were losing, were winning :weeps:

 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Too many stan accounts spoiling posting on social media pics of what definitely looks like the ending of the movie.

#ThankYouLiddos...

Yeah some Cretin posted the ending under a tweet that wasn't even related to joker and spoiled it for me 🥊🥊🥊

Just now, Mariah4life said:

it's green across the board

jentiecult.gif

Xi37TMp.png

Omg not 40% :deadbanana: 

 

Im very curious what the audience rating will be. Judging by the reactions from those in this thread that have seen it.. I'm not expecting it to be good. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Also, many need to realize that starring in movies is not the same as putting out an album.

No **** Sherlock 🤣

I'll see the movie in two hours and I'm sooo excited :jonny:

 

So curious to see wtf is a 4D movie format!

14 minutes ago, Velvet said:

it's def reaching the 30s by tomorrow 

 

:dies:

Tomorrow?

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

My showing used to be sold out and now there are more and more seats becoming available by the hour :dies:

I guess you'll just have to buy those extra seats so Gaga can afford rent this month

 

:suburban:

The fact the LG7 teasing could start as soon as next week :mazen:

Screaming because I just got two tiktoks back to back talking about people walking out of the movie:deadbanana2:

.....so yall still think she should drop the lead of LG7 in October????? :suburban:

 

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Dula Peep

1 minute ago, Erotic said:

Some of you being so hard on Gaga's acting just because she was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar on her first protagonist role :deadbanana2: y'all are a fuckinf whack ass, elitist, higher than thou fan base and I can see why she neglected us for years. Losers.

 

She's a very smart woman and works her ass for in every project she undertakes. So many high profile actresses of today WISH they had the initial trajectory she's had in her acting career so far. 
 

some of you need to hope on over to the Katy base at this point 

The way nobody in here has criticized Gaga's acting for ages, like the actual opposite is happening.

 

People are melting down because her skills as an actress are so above the last two movies she has shot so far, it looks like Gaga is a flashy diamond in a sea of turds.  :bibliahh:

 

I mean, this makes me feel a lot less bad about the fan reaction anyway. :deadbanana2:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

 

I mean, this makes me feel a lot less bad about the fan reaction anyway. :deadbanana2:

Even they know :deadbanana2: Todd Philipps, you're TOAST.

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

.....so yall still think she should drop the lead of LG7 in October????? :suburban:

 

 

giphy.gif

Yeah, she has had the #1 song in the world for over 40 days and this will still give her more exposure anyway.

 

:gaycat1:

8 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, I liked HoG a lot too :deadbanana2:

Maybe I just have bad taste

I also liked HoG. I saw it three times in theaters, and I am positive I will only see JFAD once :rip:

I loved ASIB and i've seen it multiple times. I watched HOG once and didn't care for it, at all. I didn't hate it but it was a struggle to get through. 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

 

I mean, this makes me feel a lot less bad about the fan reaction anyway. :deadbanana2:

The best thing they can do is act like this in interviews

 

People loved how the GOT cast acted about it's last season

 

Or how Dakota Johnson clearly hated Madame Web during the press run

 

All those moments went viral and got them a lot of goodwill

 

:gaycat4:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

 

I mean, this makes me feel a lot less bad about the fan reaction anyway. :deadbanana2:

hjkdnkajdnsn it's giving this :suburban:

 

At least on Saturday we can officially say all of the JFAD stuff is released and we can move on.

 

:eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.