Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

lead single rank:

 

Applause

Bad Romance

Born This Way

Perfect Illusion

Stupid Love

Just Dance

Die With a Smile

 

:gaycat3:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Remember when we werr saying things like "wish she attached DwaS at the end of LG7 for the streams" and here we are. :chick2:

Really hope that either the release of the Harlequin project or the release of LG7 leads to a discography-wide RIAA update. Because that is long overdue 

Meanwhile DWAS is probably about to have a record breaking Monday update :dies: 

 

She is on top of the world right now it's wild 

Bad Romance

Applause

Just Dance

Born this Way

Perfect Illusion

Die with a Smile

Shallow

Stupid Love

 

Ranging from Outstanding to Great. No duds. I love them all, even Stupid Love. They are all #1 smashes on my Personal Hot 100 Chart tho.

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Meanwhile DWAS is probably about to have a record breaking Monday update :dies: 

 

She is on top of the world right now it's wild 

With all the recent news I think DwaS will be only getting bigger day by day :jonnycat:

Bad Romance

Born This Way
Just Dance
Die With a Smile
Applause
Perfect Illusion

Stupid Love
Shallow

screaming not everything happening while i'm gone

 

CT9F.gif

 

LG 6.5 her mind AHHHH 

 

CT9F.gif

I dont think LG 6.5 is an ep - 6.5 just means the in between album from Chromatica to LG7

 

we'll see though

 

CT9F.gif

Happy Mistake

Die with a Smile

I Can be Your Girlfriend for the Weekend (DJ Hit the Light!)

Just Dance

Born This Way

Bad Romance

Applause

Perfect Illusion

Anything Goes

I Get a Kick Out of You

That Song 

 

 

Gaga her third repeak :skull: In history, only real legends have had 2 or more repeaks. And mind you, even Britney and Mariah had only 1 repeak each (Mimi with Emancipation & Britney with Circus). Cher had like 1.5 repeaks. Madonna had like 3 repeaks? Gaga the ultimate pop legenf that you are.

:gaygacat6:

I can't see DWAS being on LG6.5 but that might be the album they add it to later lol

8 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

With all the recent news I think DwaS will be only getting bigger day by day :jonnycat:

The rest of this week, she has TTH support

 

Next week she has LG6.5 boost support

 

The following week Bruno performs stadium concerts in Brazil :rip:

 

DWAS will get boost from LG7 lead single 

 

This will be hitting 1B in no time. 
 

 

33 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

I wonder what's coming today 

 

More cryptic posts?

 

More billboards?

 

An official announcement, perhaps?

 

What a time to be a liddo

 

spacer.png

Probably the official announcement to line up the whole feed.. She posted 3 snippets overall, yesterday she posted 2 instead of the usual 1 so… There are rumours this will be a 3 songs EP so that would also make sense with 3 snippets. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I can't see DWAS being on LG6.5 but that might be the album they add it to later lol

Yea I don't think DWAS will be on this project.

I cant believe we're getting a whole ass album in 3 days gaga what the ****

 

CT9F.gif

girl where do we post in this base or the LG 6.5 inches thread?

 

CT9F.gif

24 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Really hope that either the release of the Harlequin project or the release of LG7 leads to a discography-wide RIAA update. Because that is long overdue 

Do you have estimates off hand for her albums / songs? 

2 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Yea I don't think DWAS will be on this project.

I think DWAS sounds just like the snippets released the last few days. Sonically 
 

Im shocked people don't think it's attached 

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I think DWAS sounds just like the snippets released the last few days. Sonically 
 

Im shocked people don't think it's attached 

right? sonically, lyrically and visually DWAS perfectly fits with the whole harlequin album

Assuming LG6.5 is dropping Friday, the announcement has to be coming today right?

57 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

GYNUcpjakAIzrvy?format=jpg&name=large

 

:WAP: 

She's tearing apart a big mouth? :huh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.