Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

He's the definition of GP, barely can tell apart any of the pop stars. :rip: 

He sounds HOT

 

utCQuyU.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Now I want a proper Gaga x The Carpenters cover.

 

She still owes us the Amy Winehouse cover she mentioned back in the day.

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

Well, that's the point. Lee isn't supposed to be a great singer in the movie. Gaga had to dial back and be imperfect when singing as Lee aka add some shakiness™ to her voice.

:suburban:

and yet Gaga dialing back her vocals still blows the likes of katy perry and taylor swift out of he water :suburban:Singing is a god given talent that she's grateful for. They're thing is something different :suburban:

17 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Whackin's voice though :soda:

 

I might have to stan :WAP:

He did a Johnny Cash movie so he can actually sing (unlike Bradley sadly).

3 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Now I want a proper Gaga x The Carpenters cover.

 

She still owes us the Amy Winehouse cover she mentioned back in the day.

OMG I would love for her to cover this classic. She has the perfect voice for it :jonny:

 

 

17 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Whackin's voice though :soda:

 

I might have to stan :WAP:

He did a Johnny Cash movie so he can actually sing (unlike Bradley sadly).

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

OMG I would love for her to cover this classic. She has the perfect voice for it :jonny:

 

 

I prefer Close to you but any Carpenters song will do :jonny: 

7 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

 

The first and last one look like you have to rearrange the pieces to get the picture

Edited by Dylangaga

  • Popular Post

The fact i learned x5 times more English here in this thread than going to the university… and its because of you guys. In fact, the reason i love to be here, even when the server its broken every minute is because everyone of you made this place interesting. I don't post that much here but i read this thread everyday. So thank you guys for teach me how to read and write in English :heart2:

 

Im so lucky to live in the times where Legend Ga exist. So happy for all the News 

Edited by Nando_05

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

It appears to be a companion ep or album to Joker that Gaga made. It features original music. Mr.S hinted at it coming this week. 

yes 

That would be like referring to The Gift as Beyonce's seventh studio album...

15 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

The fact i learned x5 times more English here in this thread than going to the university… and its because of you guys.

And then there's me, I took an English proficiency test for a working visa and my writing is piss poor because of internet slangs and no punctuations used in my writing. :deadbanana4:

Just now, Konril said:

And then there's me, I took an English proficiency test for a working visa and my writing is piss poor because of the internet slang and no punctuations used in my writing. :deadbanana4:

Noooooooooo sis :deadbanana2:

I read the last 35 pages, and wow what a great time to be a LM

Just now, Nando_05 said:

Noooooooooo sis :deadbanana2:

Aced all my Reading, Listening and Speaking tests with high marks but struggled with Writing, I really blame ATRL. :bibliahh:

Is anyone else in the snippet 3 is the best so far camp :emofish:

 

3 > 1 > 2 for me rn

 

Like these drums, these DRUMS HONEYYYYY YES MA'AM 

 

Imgur-GIF-resize-4.gif

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Is anyone else in the snippet 3 is the best so far camp :emofish:

 

3 > 1 > 2 for me rn

 

Like these drums, these DRUMS HONEYYYYY YES MA'AM 

 

Imgur-GIF-resize-4.gif

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-yukik

 

yup yup

22 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

The fact I learned x5 5x times more English here in this thread than going to the university… and it's because of you guys. In fact, the reason I love to be here, even when the server is broken every minute is because everyone every one/each one/all of you made this place interesting. I don't post that much here but I read this thread everyday. So thank you guys for teaching me how to read and write in English :heart2:

 

Im so lucky to live in the times where Legend Ga exists. So happy for all the news 

Girl, that is so amazing. English is a ***** language to learn, thank LegendGa for inspiring it.

you didn't ask but I edited your post if that helps you identify mistakes, I appreciated when people did this to me when I was learning another language, so no shade intended, it was already perfectly understandable

manifesting LG6.5 brings us a collab with the WEEKND that brings us the next Halloween anthem 

16 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Is anyone else in the snippet 3 is the best so far camp :emofish:

 

3 > 1 > 2 for me rn

 

Like these drums, these DRUMS HONEYYYYY YES MA'AM 

 

Imgur-GIF-resize-4.gif

It's 1 > 3 > 2 I'm affraid :bird:

 

Spoiler

inb4 tomorrow's teaser makes me go 1 > 4 > 3

 

0921-resize.gif?width=403&height=226

 

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

It's 1 > 3 > 2 I'm affraid :bird:

 

Spoiler

1 is also great but 3 is hitting in the right spots for me idk I need to hear a lil more of 1  :bird:

 

The fact that they're all different levels of amazing tho we won so hard

 

Imgur-GIF-resize-4.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.