Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

remember when I asked if yall want a long ass album like cowboy carter, sos and ttpd

 

turns out we're actually getting it (harlequin album 8-10 tracks + lg7 15 tracks = 23-25)

 

she really said here ya go f4ggies, 2 next level albums for ya sorry for being MIA the past 4 years xoxo joanne

spacer.png

See you in 2033

7HIU0ho.thumb.gif.aaf64bcb4ae4f9e2ffc807

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm betting Happy Mistake is the song with the trumpet. 
 

spacer.png

How are yall seeing lips in the pic :dies: it's a pair of legs wearing a latex suit. It does look intriguing though :jonnycat:

  • Popular Post

 

- Chromatica Ball

- Opening the Olympics

- JFAD

- another iconic Vogue cover

- Die With a Smile (feat. Bruno Mars)

- #1 song in the world with 11m daily streams for a month now

- JFAD Soundtrack

- Harlequin album

- another Iconic Venice film festival moment

- LG7 lead

- more iconic magazine covers coming (obv since lg7 era about to start)

- Gaga about to be everywhere

 

and more

2024/2025 is gonna rival 2008-2011 Gaga :DWAS:

 

3rd repeak here we go

 

GYMeFtkXgAAewIE?format=jpg&name=small  GYMeFtlWkAECIxO?format=jpg&name=small

55 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I don't think I've ever seen so much praise for Gaga in recent years like I'm seeing right now. Everyone is excited for her comeback :DWAS:

That's kinda my general observation as well (not FaDTRL, even on X) :DWAS:

 

I noticed the same thing with Shadow and the two Paris snippets. Like pop stans are perchedT and the reception for all was very positive. This is your moment Gagz, you better be ready to seize it and turn it into your biggest repeak yet :DWAS:

2 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Still can't believe how busy the next few weeks are going to be

 

7HIU0ho.thumb.gif.aaf64bcb4ae4f9e2ffc807

Sound like we're gonna have a new album/song every week :WAP:

19 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

How are yall seeing lips in the pic :dies: it's a pair of legs wearing a latex suit. It does look intriguing though :jonnycat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF2dtvpl-gfRPY2OkVBMK

 

OT: when will DWAS vinyl be released?

The fact we're actually eating… WTF :WAP: idk how to behave I'm soooo used to starvation 

Just now, FailSafe said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF2dtvpl-gfRPY2OkVBMK

 

OT: when will DWAS vinyl be released?

October 4

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

October 4

Ohhh they are aiming for #1 then. I just hope US liddos do their job because the digital sales for DWAS in the US so far is pretty underwhelming. And yes I know buying songs are not a thing anymore but at least I'm expecting 70-100k digital/physical with the release of the vinyl. That 15k first week copies were not cute :biblio:

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF2dtvpl-gfRPY2OkVBMK

 

OT: when will DWAS vinyl be released?

:thing:
 

OT: 6h 25 mins :thing:

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

+ 3 soon :DWAS:

 

Gaga-album-covers.jpg

THE LOVE FOR SALE ERASURE :fish2:

Happy Mistakes debuting at #1, DWAS replacing it the following week, then Garden Of Eden knocking  DWAS off the top spot sometime next month, making Gaga the only artist to replace herself thrice on the charts history then what??

 

Vidqu-faceswap-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

 

 

I need to see the aesthetic of this mini era :jonnycat:

 

GIVE IT TO ME RACHEL

I wonder if she'll ever have a song pulling 4-5M on US spotify like some people achieved this year. 

 

We broke the curse with Apple Music US #1 but i still want a song that would pull 4-5M streams in US for a week or two. 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

I hope we get the cover + tracklist today :jonny5:

Just now, Nicholai said:

THE LOVE FOR SALE ERASURE :fish2:

I just googled gaga album covers 

 

7HIU0ho.thumb.gif.aaf64bcb4ae4f9e2ffc807

first time commenting in gaga base but i always love her ASIB soundtrack so im really looking forward to listening to her FAD soundtrack :DWAS:

ooh her voice singing close to you is so good :DWAS:

I feel like JFAD soundtrack will be a bigger gag than we might imagine. The cover of What the world needs now by Joaquin alone sounds super epic and exciting

  • Popular Post

Billboard 200: 

 

110. The Fame (+17) 

 

one of the biggest gains in position I've seen in a minute :duca: 

OMG she wants to collaborate with Bad Bunny and knows who Rosalia is 

 

 

 

Gaga a big bad bunny fan :DWAS: and would collab with him if he asked AHHHHH benito lets ******* goooooooo

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.