Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

do we think there's going to be a single from the EP, or do we think Gar is just going to drop it with a music video and let it do its thing?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

thank you all for catching me up :heart2:

 

kinda scared of her releasing original music now and original music later in October, so I lowkey wish this was a collection of covers for it to make more sense with her release schedule, but I can't complain with more new music!

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

I tried to explain it to my husband earlier and he looked at me crazy. :rip: 

Kick him out, you're too good for him :thing:

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

the way I'm more hyped about the soundtrack now :suburban: oh Godga :jonny5:

Same 

 

:jonny:

Thinking about how the past few years we were only fed with new jazz Vegas shows and Haus labs products. 

I'm not listening to whatever you're listening to because I don't want any spoiler, but anyway the That's Life final teaser already got me hyped as hell for the soundtrack :jamming:

Edited by Namiskine
forgot some words nnn

I still can't believe all this is actually happening. So much to look forward to as a monster and it's just starting:jonny:

Edited by 4th Time Around

5 minutes ago, charot said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 :jonny5:

I can actually hear god. 

 

Before today, I've been saying that her look she had doing whatever she was doing at the Louvre was a strange choice for an LG7 music video, considering it was really close to the aesthetics of the Vogue cover, of which she said it was Joker-inspired. I couldn't figure out what this shooting could be for, but it all makes sense now (to me) with those LG6.5 billboards.

 

Also our girlie is so funny & smart for that LG6.5 name idea :dies:

 

@Gagasm @Xenen @hwwho @Drowned_World

 

I dedicate LG6.5 and LG7 to my fellow Liddos who I interacted the most before and are no longer active on ATRL.

 

The way you left me to suffer in this hellhole that I cannot escape.

:suburban:

The magnitude of SERVERY, CNTERY, EATERY, SHAKERY, TALENTRY I'm waking up to my god 

 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

 

The new snippet has me FLOORED

 

spacer.png

 

A whole new EP before launching LG7 is insane what did we do to deserve her

 

spacer.png

 

NOBODY DOES IT LIKE HER

 

utCQuyU.gif

 

The name 6.5 is INSTANTLY ICONIC

GODGA I LOVE YOU LEGEND

 

utCQuyU.gif

22 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I tried to explain it to my husband earlier and he looked at me crazy. :rip: 

I was thinking about my grown adult self at dinner scrolling obsessively through this thread and had a moment where I was like nobody in my real life would understand this. And also I'm not 16 anymore this is kind of embarrassing. But yet here I am. :deadbanana2:

41 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Close to You by the Carpenters and To Love Somebody by the BeeGees

Are these songs out there somewhere? I just saw some random boomer on Facebook (that happens to be a musician/music instructor at a college I went to) say that they just heard Gaga's version of Close to You and weren't impressed with it. :rip: Maybe he has insider info/connections that I'm unaware of. :eek:

Edited by nadiamendell

I knew DWAS was related somehow. Her MIND, collecting those GP timeless smashes and then she's gonna serve progressive, dark LP for the bad kids in the clubs.

:jonny:
 

So an EP, album, and soundtrack all within 1-2 months? Swifties are shaking.

1 minute ago, nadiamendell said:

Are these songs out there? I just saw some random boomer on Facebook (that happens to be a musician/music instructor at a college I went to) say that they just heard Gaga's version of Close to You and weren't impressed with it. :rip: Maybe he has insider info/connections that I'm unaware of. :eek:

Well, that's the point. Lee isn't supposed to be a great singer in the movie. Gaga had to dial back and be imperfect when singing as Lee aka add some shakiness™ to her voice.

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I was thinking about my grown adult self at dinner scrolling obsessively through this thread and had a moment where I was like nobody in my real life would understand this. And also I'm not 16 anymore this is kind of embarrassing. But yet here I am. :deadbanana2:

I always am telling my boyfriend about this thread as if he cares. He's the definition of GP, barely can tell apart any of the pop stars. :rip: 

Edited by hausofbryan

4 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Are these songs out there somewhere? I just saw some random boomer on Facebook (that happens to be a musician/music instructor at a college I went to) say that they just heard Gaga's version of Close to You and weren't impressed with it. :rip: Maybe he has insider info/connections that I'm unaware of. :eek:

Never mind, I just saw the leak. :rip:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I always am telling my boyfriend about this thread as if he cares. He's the definition of GP, barely can tell apart any of the pop stars. :rip: 

Are y'all are straight couple? I doubt there are any gay guys that can't tell apart pop stars. 

6 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Are these songs out there somewhere? I just saw some random boomer on Facebook (that happens to be a musician/music instructor at a college I went to) say that they just heard Gaga's version of Close to You and weren't impressed with it. :rip: Maybe he has insider info/connections that I'm unaware of. :eek:

These are classics. Maybe that boomer is a Carpenters stan? Hence they weren't impressed with the cover

Also, DWAS definitely feels like the lead single to that project now, but she didn't want to spoil it back then. Look at her in these interviews from 1/2 days ago being so cute & secretive while talking about it, wanting to keep the surprise until the very end.

 

LG6.5 sounds very "WHILE YOU WAIT TILL LG7" to me :bird:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.