Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

is gar about to drop her nevermind? i'm so excited. she really didn't lie when she said that was going break her own rules when it comes to music. not everything needs to be some major album with tons of promos. there's a carefree feeling around this time. she seems confident and happy. it's very clear that she put her heart into these projetcs

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

A stand alone EP could be the new trajectory for her next releases then. She can drop another EP after 2 years of LG7 or she'll take a hiatus :giraffe:

 

 

23 minutes ago, fulgadrum said:

Girl, that is so amazing. English is a ***** language to learn, thank LegendGa for inspiring it.

you didn't ask but I edited your post if that helps you identify mistakes, I appreciated when people did this to me when I was learning another language, so no shade intended, it was already perfectly understandable

OMG You're amazing. Thank you so much for the help :hug:

The first snippet gives me serious Pink Floyd vibes. I wonder if she's going psychedelic rock with this one. That would be a dream come true. She said The Wall is her favorite album in 2011 on Howard Stern.

No midnight post

 

It's over. Fun canceled. LG6.5 canceled. 

The fact that I was wishing for rockGa for LG7 and then this happened :jonny3:

I'm late for the billboard. She's an angel rating 143 a generous 6.5. 
 

tSpP0UZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I'm late for the billboard. She's an angel rating 143 a generous 6.5. 
 

tSpP0UZ.gif

:deadbanana4:

16 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

No midnight post

 

It's over. Fun canceled. LG6.5 canceled. 

ezgif-3-861c61bb45.gif

 

"I felt very free making #LG7 and all the music I've been working on. It's kind of like realizing you can take even more risks than the ones you've already taken. I loved celebrating things in myself as a character in Lee that I was actually really feeling privately ashamed of. I think I brought that into my studio album as well, to create something unapologetic."

 

 

:WAP:

 

Is it me or it looks like she's in the shower or something like that? :thing:

 

 

14 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I'm late for the billboard. She's an angel rating 143 a generous 6.5. 
 

tSpP0UZ.gif

:gaycat6:

Since the release of DWAS this thread has been a bliss. Every morning we are here excited for the streaming and radio updates, movie and music news. Just amazing all around. 

 

Still remember the hilarious meltdowns after the first negative update of the song on day 7. 

Edited by Jaimon

Ugh can't believe this all happened the second I left this thread for the day :dies: 

 

so exciting though :jonny5:

i really hope DWAS is attached though - having it on could boost it even further, but not having it on could definitely slow its momentum. 

12 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Is it me or it looks like she's in the shower or something like that? :thing:

 

 

Looks like she's holding on to a giant red pipe and water is spilling out like it just burst?

 

large-red-pipe_605423-21112.jpg

 

Arkham Asylum's pipe system basement? :lakitu:

 

Such an interesting and cool creative direction, so excited to see more :duca:

 

IMG_6735.JPG.ba3e7abd4395ff9c500b2d9e2e6

 

 

All the different configurations of "LG6.5" 

 

thisalecx-stan-twitter.gif

 

This also feels like her handwriting, no?

 

Lady-Gaga-Dope-lyrics.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

So is DWAS apart of this project bcuz she did say it was to tide us over until LG7. Kinda hope it is so we can not worry about charts and just focus on the art

14 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

IMG_6735.JPG.ba3e7abd4395ff9c500b2d9e2e6

 

 

All the different configurations of "LG6.5" 

 

thisalecx-stan-twitter.gif

 

This also feels like her handwriting, no?

 

Lady-Gaga-Dope-lyrics.jpg

 

 

 

Is this new lyrics? :ninja:

 

Edit: oh it's dope. No wonder I couldn't recognize, only played that garbage once

Edited by FailSafe

1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

The first snippet gives me serious Pink Floyd vibes. I wonder if she's going psychedelic rock with this one. That would be a dream come true. She said The Wall is her favorite album in 2011 on Howard Stern.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears it :jonny3:

this album doesn't even sound like the type of music i'd like BUT I'M STILL SO EXCITED.

But I'm a creep

And I'm a weirdo 

What the hell am I doing here

I don't belong here 

 

Oh Gar I'm ready to be ended by your own Creep :DWAS:

3 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Are these songs out there somewhere? I just saw some random boomer on Facebook (that happens to be a musician/music instructor at a college I went to) say that they just heard Gaga's version of Close to You and weren't impressed with it. :rip: Maybe he has insider info/connections that I'm unaware of. :eek:

Leave a comment under that boomer to educate him that it's not supposed to be singing by a professional singer. Gaga was acting and singing as someone who doesnt know how to sing :monkey:

 

Last time during ASIB, some local boomer/vocal coach here that I know also got on Facebook to say that she wasnt impressed by Gaga's singing. Jesus these insufferable people who always find things to complain to boost their own flopped egos.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

It's driving me crazy what song the third snippet sounds like… it sounds so familiar but I can't think of it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.