Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, DockDock said:

are covers,


Close To You - Carpenters (gaga solo)
To Love Somebody - Bee Gees (duet)

Us both on top of it, maybe we should be dueting too

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

Close to You by the Carpenters and To Love Somebody by the BeeGees

 

1 minute ago, DockDock said:

are covers,


Close To You - Carpenters (gaga solo)
To Love Somebody - Bee Gees (duet)

Thank you! 
Lemme  go listen to the originals. I doubt they'll tide me over till I get the Gaga versions. 

Are we still getting the LG7 lead in October?

 

I presume I will not be very interested in LG6.5 as it sounds very rock based on the snippets.

Just now, TedLasso said:

Us both on top of it, maybe we should be dueting too

i can whistle so i'll  do ariana on rain on me:coffee2: ok lets get it, 5 4 3 2 1....

That's Life and Close To You she sounds heavenly.

 

This is the studio Lady Gaga I fell in love with. Thank God she ditched the ugly unpleasant raw whatever Joanne vocals. FINALLY

 

tayomaki-zach-campbell.gif

Edited by charot

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

what is lg6.5

It's 2026 Grammys' Best Rock Album winner :bird:

3 minutes ago, DockDock said:

i can whistle so i'll  do ariana on rain on me:coffee2: ok lets get it, 5 4 3 2 1....


 

 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

what is lg6.5

It appears to be a companion ep or album to Joker that Gaga made. It features original music. Mr.S hinted at it coming this week. 

3 minutes ago, Canary Exotica said:

Are we still getting the LG7 lead in October?

 

I presume I will not be very interested in LG6.5 as it sounds very rock based on the snippets.

yes 

The way I was both cackling and h*rny when I saw those LG6.5 billboards

 

spacer.png

THE PARTY is NOT over, Lady Gaga Fans!

 

KIIS102.7 FM UPDATE:

7:00PM - Die with a smile !

9TH PLAY OF THE DAY (+2 from Yesterday!)

 

with 5 HOURS to go!

8 minutes ago, glacier76 said:

And she does sound different! I think FAD will be much more popular with the GP than with the critics, kinda like the most recent Hunger Games instalment. This cover will get a lot of play on TikTok.

I think it will be critically acclaimed but I think fans are already jumping the gun claiming it can be bigger than shallow or ARUTW. She sounds heavenly and I think the GP will appreciate this new singing approach but not enough to garnish a smash hit like Shallow, ARUTW and Die With a Smile. I think the next potential smash will be on the Harlequin EP not the soundtrack. 

7 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

 

Thank you! 
Lemme  go listen to the originals. I doubt they'll tide me over till I get the Gaga versions. 

Let's just say that Gaga breathes new life into the original songs. A clear case of covers that are far better than the originals. 

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It appears to be a companion ep or album to Joker that Gaga made. It features original music. Mr.S hinted at it coming this week. 

Is LG6.5 the actual name of the project...????

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

THE PARTY is NOT over, Lady Gaga Fans!

 

KIIS102.7 FM UPDATE:

7:00PM - Die with a smile !

9TH PLAY OF THE DAY (+2 from Yesterday!)

 

with 5 HOURS to go!

Amazing!

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

The way I was both cackling and h*rny when I saw those LG6.5 billboards

 

spacer.png

:ahh:

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Is LG6.5 the actual name of the project...????

No, it's just denoting that it's a side project. The name seems to be some variation of Harlequin, Harlequin Radio, or something similar. 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Aston Martin said:

No, it's just denoting that it's a side project. The name seems to be some variation of Harlequin, Harlequin Radio, or something similar. 

oh thank god

 

one more question, is this original music or all covers? or do we know yet? 

Just now, khalyan said:

oh thank god

 

one more question, is this original music or all covers? or do we know yet? 

Original music inspired by Joker (and the soundtrack?)

Edited by TedLasso

23 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I feel like nobody has figured out about LG6.5 but us mentally ill chronically online stans :deadbanana:

Us mentally ill chronically online stans + my best friend who I spammed with all the news :sistrens:

Just now, khalyan said:

oh thank god

 

one more question, is this original music or all covers? or do we know yet? 

Probably all or mostly original

  • Popular Post

New Discography naming:

LG1 The Fame

LG1.5 The Cherrytree Sessions

LG2 The Fame Monster

LG2.5 The Remix

LG3 Born This Way

LG3.5 A Very Gaga Holiday

LG4 ARTPOP

LG4.5 Cheek To Cheek

LG5 Joanne

LG5.5 A Star Is Born Soundtrack

LG6 Chromatica

LG6.1 Born This Way Tenth Anniversary

LG6.2 Down of Chromatica

LG6.3 Love For Sale

LG6.4 Top Gun Maverick Soundtrack

LG6.5 Harlequin Radio

LG6.6 Joker Folie à Deux Soundtrack

LG7

 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

Us mentally ill chronically online stans + my best friend who I spammed with all the news :sistrens:

I tried to explain it to my husband earlier and he looked at me crazy. :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.