Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Finally a day off work for a full day of meltdowns, bring it on

 

CT9F.gif

Living my dream! I have a busy day Tuesday so I'm gonna miss a **** ton of updates I'm sure 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

3M daily views for almost two weeks now :DWAS: (love that this is an official jonny now, thank you mods)

 

CT9F.gif

Are we ready for the announcement today girls :WAP: will there be a pre-order or is it straight to streaming?

 

Spoiler

6.5 inches :WAP:

 

1 minute ago, 4th Time Around said:

Assuming LG6.5 is dropping Friday, the announcement has to be coming today right?

It could be a surprise-ish release. She could keep teasing until Friday :monkey:

1 minute ago, 4th Time Around said:

Assuming LG6.5 is dropping Friday, the announcement has to be coming today right?

The later the better in my opinion, but will need to happen Wednesday or Thursday at the latest I'm sure.  That way hype builds after it's released. Like DWAS getting bigger every day after it got released. 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

She's tearing apart a big mouth? :huh:

Looks to me like she's got her arms around someone legs and their wearing latex :jonnycat:

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Are we ready for the announcement today girls :WAP: will there be a pre-order or is it straight to streaming?

 

  Hide contents

6.5 inches :WAP:

 

I really hope this comes out on vinyl—it sounds like it would be incredible to hear on a record player.

 

 :smitten:

I know it's not but I would scream if it was jazz :dies: 

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

It could be a surprise-ish release. She could keep teasing until Friday :monkey:

Nnnnnn I don't think I can take anymore edging

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918h84meerfrow0dkily

i've always wanted Gaga to do a surprise release album since Bey did it with self titled :DWAS:we're finally here

 

 

18 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Do you have estimates off hand for her albums / songs? 

The Fame (a): 8x-9x plat. 

  • Just Dance: 11x plat.
  • Poker Face: 14x-15x plat.
  • LoveGame: 4x plat.
  • Paparazzi: 6x plat.
  • Starstruck: 1x plat.
  • Eh, Eh: gold

The Fame Monster: 5x-6x plat.

  • Bad Romance: 12x (potentially 13x?) plat.
  • Telephone: 6x plat.
  • Alejandro: 4x plat.
  • Monster: gold
  • Dance in the Dark: gold
  • Speechless: gold

Born This Way (a): 5x plat.

  • Born This Way (s): 7x plat.
  • Judas: 3x-4x plat.
  • The Edge of Glory: 4x plat.
  • You and I: 3x plat.
  • Marry the Night: 1x plat.
  • Bloody Mary: 2x. plat.

Artpop: 1x plat.

  • Applause: 5x plat.
  • *redacted*: 2x plat.

Cheek to Cheek: gold

 

Joanne (a): 1x plat.

  • Perfect Illusion: 1x plat.
  • Million Reasons: 5x plat.
  • A-Yo: gold
  • John Wayne: gold

A Star is Born: 3x-4x plat.

  • Shallow: 10x-11x plat.
  • ARUTW: 5x plat.
  • I'll Never Love Again: 3x plat.
  • Is That Alright?: 1x plat
  • Look What I Found: 1x plat

Chromatica: 1x plat.

  • Stupid Love: 1x plat.
  • Rain on Me: 4x plat.
  • 911: gold

Droplets:

  • The Cure: 2x plat.
  • Hold My Hand: 1x plat.
  • Die with a Smile: 1x plat. (though expect this to be changing pretty frequently :eli:) 

 

Adding up the estimates on the lower end gives 148 million RIAA units and adding up the estimates on the higher end gives 155 million RIAA units. Her current certified RIAA units only add up to 108 million.

Edited by Aston Martin

I think we as a thread moved on too quickly from this image. Where did this come from? Is this real 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, FameIsForever said:

I think we as a thread moved on too quickly from this image. Where did this come from? Is this real 

 

spacer.png

Because it's fake :suburban:

 

 

31 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

3M daily views for almost two weeks now :DWAS: (love that this is an official jonny now, thank you mods)

 

CT9F.gif

May I ask what code for it since I still can't add it. My list of jonnys doesnt have it yet :jonnycat: maybe it's only available on computers only, not on mobile yet?

I hope they repackage LG7 + Harlequin album ala The Fame + Monster :DWAS:

 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

May I ask what code for it since I still can't add it. My list of jonnys doesnt have it yet :jonnycat: maybe it's only available on computers only, not on mobile yet?

: DWAS: without the spaces.

 

---> :DWAS:

Ohh wonder why it's not :jonny7: but anyways thank youuuu!!!!

:DWAS:

37 minutes ago, opbranden said:

She's tearing apart a big mouth? :huh:

This is what it looked like to me at first:

 

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Looks like she's holding on to a giant red pipe and water is spilling out like it just burst?

 

large-red-pipe_605423-21112.jpg

 

Arkham Asylum's pipe system basement? :lakitu:

 

Such an interesting and cool creative direction, so excited to see more :duca:

 

 

I could be wrong though. :laugh:

 

imagine if she tops Chromas Spotify debut with just a six track EP

 

CT9F.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

I don't think I've ever seen so much praise for Gaga in recent years like I'm seeing right now. Everyone is excited for her comeback :DWAS:

She must be on the way of London right? We might even get a street look very soon since she will go to record the Norton show on Tuesday or Wednesday before premiere on Wednesday night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.