Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'll need all of these with just her vocals

Gaga NEEDS TO DO A Lana Del Rey type album. When you have so much talent you need to constantly switch genres. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I feel like nobody has figured out about LG6.5 but us mentally ill chronically online stans :deadbanana:

I thought DoC was LG6.5 :deadbanana2: stop being cryptic and just let me pre order mother 

Just now, truthteller said:

I thought DoC was LG6.5 :deadbanana2: stop being cryptic and just let me pre order mother 

That was LG6.25 :eli: 

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

DIE WITH A SMILE z100 RADIO UPDATE!

Despite JUST playing Gaga's 2009 SMASH HIT "Poker Face" (#1 biggest recurrent hit of 2009) they played Die With A smile soon after!

7th PLAY of the DAY! (+1 from yesterday) 2.5 hour left! (I believe this is one of the biggest days it has had on Z100, if it gets 8-9 I believe it'll be the biggest

tenor.gif

 

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

I thought DoC was LG6.5 :deadbanana2: stop being cryptic and just let me pre order mother 

I don't even think Gaga remembers that exists tbh :suburban:

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

I thought DoC was LG6.5 :deadbanana2: stop being cryptic and just let me pre order mother 

That's BP 1.5

Any tech Liddo that can scan her web site and see if there are hidden links? A title? A preorder? Store update?

omg I need Close To You Gaga Version on my playlist right now :jonny5:

 

we eating good this week, we eating good next week.. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

That was LG6.25 :eli: 

Bish got an iPhone deal years ago and decided to get techy with the naming. Luckily Sony didn't sponsor her :deadbanana2:

sooooo we should stop the sour candy MV countdown then?:eli:

Do we have song titles for the two JfAD snippets? I love the variety show duet too. 

39 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Oh my GOD

 

Everything else aside, JFAD is at the very least about to give us an insane OST

Her vocals sound heavenly in To Love Somebody, she sounds so young and happy kinda like the stand by me cover from 201

And she does sound different! I think FAD will be much more popular with the GP than with the critics, kinda like the most recent Hunger Games instalment. This cover will get a lot of play on TikTok.

THE JOKER AND HARLEY SHOW SONG (WHERE SHE WEARS THE YELLOW/ORANGE) DWASGATRL.png

 

SHE SOUNDS AMAZING WITH JOAQUIN DWASGATRL.png

 

2 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Do we have song titles for the two JfAD snippets? I love the variety show duet too. 

Close to You by the Carpenters and To Love Somebody by the BeeGees

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

Do we have song titles for the two JfAD snippets? I love the variety show duet too. 

are covers,


Close To You - Carpenters (gaga solo)
To Love Somebody - Bee Gees (duet)

I know she was trying to emulate someone who doesn't know how to sing but it sounds so beautiful and is a welcome reprieve from that doowatdoowatdoowatdoowattonygaga voice :dies:

"Still Not October" snippet is my fave :jonny4:. "Moon Dust Gets Everywhere" snippet kinda sounds like something that'd fit in Lana's Ultraviolence :jonny4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.