Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

wait- that radio interview apart from the close to you cover... also have dialogues spoilers , NOW u know.

Edited by DockDock

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, DockDock said:

wait- that radio interview apart from the close to you cover... also have dialogues spoilers , NOW u know.

That's why I closed the page after hearing it, I don't want to be spoiled.:biblio:

On 9/17/2024 at 11:08 AM, Gerard141 said:

She better release new music sooner rather than later because I have tests scheduled in October to find out if I have lymphoma lololol and Ima need the distraction 

Well y'all she heard me… 🤣 this supraclavicular lymph node will be bopping to LG6.5

oh my god i'm so so so so so hyped right now. i can't believe this :smitten::jonny5:

Most streamed songs from 2005-2009 on Spotify Yesterday:

#6 - Lady Gaga - Poker Face (biggest song from 2009!)

#23 - Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

#25 - Lady Gaga - Just Dance

 

She is the ONLY Artist to have 3 songs in the top 25!

 

BONUS
What I find interesting is in 2009 Gaga's biggest rival on radio/hot100 was Black Eyed Peas, let's take a look at recurrent streams yesterday:

Poker Face - 1,000,000 

I gotta feeling - 854,000

Just Dance - 734,000

boom boom pow - 168,000

 

These were the 4 biggest songs of 2009 (BBP #1, PF #2, JD #3, IGF #4)

Kinda wild that Boom Boom Pow fell off like that recurrence wise while the other 3 have stood the test of time, especially since its the one that took #1

But as a bonus for them they at least have meet me halfway which is doing great recurrently 

 

And when she releases the scrapped RedOne bops as LG5.5 then what

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

She sounds angelic on that Folie a Deux cover. Just mesmerising. Flawless. 

Edited by TrymeB

Can't believe DWAS getting #1 in Spotify again was announced barely 12 hours ago, today feels like news after news after news, all back to back, stanning this woman really is a 24 hrs job. 

I just can't get over her vocals in JFAD. She sounds fantastic. She best get an Oscar for BOS. (I know these are covers but there has to be an OS). 

28 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Oh the geepee will EAT THIS UP :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Oh the geepee will EAT THIS UP :jonny5:

I am so hyped for the soundtrack. JP as expected sounds strained but Gaga just sounds so confident with her vocals. 

I'll probably play that Gaga song from JFAD on a loop. How can anyone sound so good? 

Shallow's wig isn't safe. Let's just say that. Maybe ARUTW may get snatched. 

Its like she's singing some Lana Del Rey style of song and Lana is like my second fav this is too good :weeps:

JFAD is going to slay! Don't listen to the nonbelievers!!

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

 

 

DIE WITH A SMILE z100 RADIO UPDATE!

Despite JUST playing Gaga's 2009 SMASH HIT "Poker Face" (#1 biggest recurrent hit of 2009) they played Die With A smile soon after!

7th PLAY of the DAY! (+1 from yesterday) 2.5 hour left! (I believe this is one of the biggest days it has had on Z100, if it gets 8-9 I believe it'll be the biggest

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.