Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The incredible thing about being a Gaga fan is that because her creativity has such a wide variety of styles, she is able to tap into different audiences for each of her releases. DWAS and the secret project will be eaten up by the straights to coincide with Joker and LG7 is coming as pure serve for all the pop lovers 

Edited by 4th Time Around

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So many of us in the Gaga base wanted a killer rock/alt album and I'm so happy we're finally getting it. Her voice suits the genre so well. Many of her songs prior definitely dabbled in the genre (PI, summerboy, Electric chapel) to much success.

 

and to get a whole "dark bop" experimental dance pop album on TOP OF IT??? Stop. I'm being fed to well someone pinch me

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

i hate being edged like this, please allow us to come mistress stefani

 

brandy-crying.gif

 

 

We must wait

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Does moon dust mean c*ke? :eli:

 

1 minute ago, Denim said:

So many of us in the Gaga base wanted a killer rock/alt album and I'm so happy we're finally getting it. Her voice suits the genre so well. Many of her songs prior definitely dabbled in the genre (PI, summerboy, Electric chapel) to much success.

 

and to get a whole "dark bop" experimental dance pop album on TOP OF IT??? Stop. I'm being fed to well someone pinch me

This. I've said it before that Gaga's main "genres" are:

 

Dance-Pop / Electronic

Acoustic Rock / Alternative 

Jazz

 

and after a 3 year wait for a new album we're about to get a project for each. That's amazing. 

 

 

i realized that i forgot to watch the trailer that's life reaction where is just kinda gaga/singing... and strights acually love it:skull: omg i hate u Todd.

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

So many of us in the Gaga base wanted a killer rock/alt album and I'm so happy we're finally getting it. Her voice suits the genre so well. Many of her songs prior definitely dabbled in the genre (PI, summerboy, Electric chapel) to much success.

 

and to get a whole "dark bop" experimental dance pop album on TOP OF IT??? Stop. I'm being fed to well someone pinch me

It feels so good to stan the most talented and gifted pop star of her generation :smitten:

22 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I mean there's something real PROFESSIONAL about her roll out this time. It's like she has changed her team :lmao: thís roll out feels like a Taylor Swift roll out. 

Yeah everything is perfectly planned. Wouldn't surprise me if she has everything (including music videos) done for LG7 era too. 

Also the information is not getting leaked like during previous eras. Insiders are only aware of titles/lenghts after she starts teasing it. 

Stream dwas to give Harlequin EP 500M streams before its release. :eli: 

 

 

 

I think it's a bit too soon to assume the genre of this project... the two snippets sound lovely though. I can't even choose which one I like the most. 

Electronic / Acoustic / Jazz trinities:

 

ARTPOP / Joanne / CTC 

Chromatica / ASIB / LFS

LG7 / Harlequin / Joker Soundtrack

 

This is the Gaga way

Edited by TedLasso

10 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I think there's too much teasing at this point (Insta posts, merchandise) for this only to be an EP. I believe the project has at least 10 tracks

Kind of agree and also she's been mentioning this project since at least June 2023, meaning it was well into development by them. That's more than enough time to put together a full album. 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hmm I do wonder why the stuff in her store minus DWAS ships Oct 11th

I predicted something was coming in Aug due to when my chromatica ball jersey shipped and here we are again… It's coming

The new EP I'm intrigued I hope it's not too old pensioner'd and that's coming from me :gaycat4:
also the amount of errors and 'there was a problem reacting' it's Gaga's FAD TRL we just live in it !

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I'd be very content with an 8 track EP

 

TFM is 8 tracks and still feels like a full album despite its length + is consistently listed as one of the best albums of all time in the media.

 

In fact, I feel like her last 3 albums would've been much stronger if she cut off some of the filler and made them 8-10 tracks (ARTPOP & Chroma for example).

 

So the theory of it being an EP doesn't phase me, especially since we're getting a whole other album on top of it  :DWAS:

5 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Electronic / Acoustic / Jazz trinities:

 

ARTPOP / Joanne / CTC 

Chromatica / ASIB / LFS

LG7 / Harlequin / Joker Soundtrack

 

This is the Gaga way

I feel Harlequin will be more experimental...in the first snippet you can hear acoustic guitars but also weird dark FX sounds.

When this EP over performs and does better than LG7 :dies: 

1 minute ago, Denim said:

I'd be very content with an 8 track EP

 

TFM is 8 tracks and still feels like a full album despite its length + is consistently listed as one of the best albums of all time in the media.

 

In fact, I feel like her last 3 albums would've been much stronger if she cut off some of the filler and made them 8-10 tracks (ARTPOP & Chroma for example).

 

So the theory of it being an EP doesn't phase me

Tbh I HATE EPs, see TFM crazy success only to be undermined because its called EP. 

I hope she gives us at least 9/10 tracks album tbh. 

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

When this EP over performs and does better than LG7 :dies: 

Well there's a room for everybody! 

ARTPOP (THE EP)

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Do What U Want (solo)
6. Mary Jane Holland

7. Brooklyn Nights

8. Applause

 

FIERCE!

 

Chromatica (The EP)

Chroma 1 Interlude

1. Alice

2. Rain On Me

3. Free Woman (Demo remastered)

Chroma 2 Interlude

4. 911

5. Sour Candy

6. Replay

7. Enigma

8. Babylon

 

FIERCE!

 

Bring on the 8 track EP!

 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I feel Harlequin will be more experimental...in the first snippet you can hear acoustic guitars but also weird dark FX sounds.

Music can be both acoustic / soft-rock and experimental. Just like ARTPOP and Chromatica are both dance pop but one is obviously much more left field

Gaga saw DWAS success and said this is for the gp, this is for the gays(wait til february)

 

qyy8gWS.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.