Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The movie's time period is in the 80s so it makes sense for her to make radiohead-ish songs on this project

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

One question she should have answered is why she said Gaga returns back in May…

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is she in the UK yet? She must be filming Graham Norton tomorrow or Wednesday :jonnycat:

I think Graham Norton is being filmed on Thursday, but I'm hoping she lands tomorrow :allears:

Just now, Daglazzo said:

One question she should have answered is why she said Gaga returns back in May…

Well, GAGA RETURNS with everything.

1 minute ago, JapaneseMommy said:

The movie's time period is in the 80s so it makes sense for her to make radiohead-ish songs on this project

Radiohead debuted in 1995 :rip:

The only part of this that feels overwhelming/confusing to me is having the LG7 lead in the middle of all this.

 

The soundtrack + Harley EP/Album is a ton on its own, having the lg7 lead within week(s) of these things is the only chaotic thing to me, as a lead is so important and usually garners lots of attention. 

 

But, as many of you pointed out, in the streaming era throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall is never a bad idea imo. But even charts aside, as a fan having the lead in the middle of all the other content just feels a bit awkward, but who cares. I love seeing her go all out and have fun releasing her music

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What if the other member was right that this secret project is LG7 and the lead is coming with the album in Oct, and LG8 is the album coming in February?

well then, we're eating everything. :eli:  then wait for another 5 years for LG9. :eli: 

So good to be talking in this thread and everytime I refresh or we turn to a new page, I see that red ATRL logo on top :eli: what a time to be alive :eli: I was very there during Ro** vs Ap****** :eli:

Crna DWAS please be part of it. Interscope do the right thing for once!!

DIE WITH A SMILE RADIO TRACKING 9/23 as of 4:30pm EST

 

Z100

4 plays so far today

6 plays total yesterday

 

KIIS 102.7

5 plays so far today (and its only 1:30 there!)

7 plays so far today 

 

seems like it'll outpace yesterday on both big stations. I'm really hoping we start to see big updates the week, that way it can have a big audience Joker 2 Week

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

The only part of this that feels overwhelming/confusing to me is having the LG7 lead in the middle of all this.

 

The soundtrack + Harley EP/Album is a ton on its own, having the lg7 lead within week(s) of these things is the only chaotic thing to me, as a lead is so important and usually garners lots of attention. 

 

But, as many of you pointed out, in the streaming era throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall is never a bad idea imo. But even charts aside, as a fan having the lead in the middle of all the other content just feels a bit awkward, but who cares. I love seeing her go all out and have fun releasing her music

Tbh, after Dawn and L4S being released weeks apart I wouldn't put it past them.

Edited by Domination

4 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Radiohead debuted in 1995 :rip:

Close enough, minus 10. 

I think yesterday snippet could be an interpolation of If You Go Away, and today's an interpolation of Bang Bang. 

8 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What if the other member was right that this secret project is LG7 and the lead is coming with the album in Oct, and LG8 is the album coming in February?

I kinda hope this is the case and that announcement post on Venice day was a smoke screen.

I'd love for this secret project to have full attention and a huge push for all of October/November and then bounce back "with original LG7"/LG8 early next year

5 minutes ago, Denim said:

The only part of this that feels overwhelming/confusing to me is having the LG7 lead in the middle of all this.

 

The soundtrack + Harley EP/Album is a ton on its own, having the lg7 lead within week(s) of these things is the only chaotic thing to me, as a lead is so important and usually garners lots of attention. 

 

But, as many of you pointed out, in the streaming era throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall is never a bad idea imo. But even charts aside, as a fan having the lead in the middle of all the other content just feels a bit awkward, but who cares. I love seeing her go all out and have fun releasing her music

It would make sense if the EP is very rock + not very 'Gaga' pop 

 

Every gay I know hates DWAS because its not very pop 

Honestly if a song from this project smashes, I wouldn't mind her moving the LG7 lead to February.

9 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

The movie's time period is in the 80s so it makes sense for her to make radiohead-ish songs on this project

Well what i meant is it is inspired by songs made around that time- radiohead music isn't that different from 80s music specifically them ripping off the hollies music from 70s. U get it. 

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So good to be talking in this thread and everytime I refresh or we turn to a new page, I see that red ATRL logo on top :eli: what a time to be alive :eli: I was very there during Ro** vs Ap****** :eli:

Spoiler

The current state of things really is a balm for us 2013 veterans :toofunny3: btw don't forget to do your morning stretches 

 

Someone said the intro of the chromatica ball is the same song as the last snippet? Someone confirm?

30 minutes ago, Janet said:

I hope the EP / whatever it is includes DWAS, so it can be pushed to number 1 :WAP:

me too

4 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Close enough, minus 10. 

Sure, but they released their first EP in 1992 :cm: nobody associated Radiohead with the 80s anyway pls

25 minutes ago, mattelbutch said:

If I'm not wrong if it attached to ep/album, this will eliminate dwas from Grammys this year

Incorrect! :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, DockDock said:

Sounds like a hit:jonny5:

 

"I killed my former and..."

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Sure, but they released their first EP in 1992 :cm: nobody associated Radiohead with the 80s anyway pls

Pls idc when they debuted i'm just talking about the sound which was already there since mid 70s… i said "radiohead-ish sound" bc it's easy to get 

i could've said an 80s sound but that would give a different meaning. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.