Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Too much content might have been a bad thing in 2011 when it was much easier to become overexposed in a less-fragmented media environment, but nowadays people move on from new music projects QUICK. It's much more possible and feasible to have multiple projects/songs smashing at the same time.

And sure, there is always a possibility these projects could cannibalize each other but it's unlikely in this music era and even if it did, I honestly don't think we should care. Gaga's long past the stage in her career where everything needs to be perfect commercially and is probably more focused on overall legacy and acclaim. I'd rather she release 3 quality acclaimed projects simultaneously and tank than smash with 1 okay record that becomes forgotten in a year.

Honestly you're right, we should not care. I think I am just overwhelmed with everything we're about to get, excited too of course! It's been so long!!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of her releasing this much content at the same time? 

 

I mean yes I am excited for lots of new Gaga music but isn't this gonna take all the attention off of the LG7 lead?

If you're successful enough you don't need to worry about putting all your eggs in the same basket. Gaga can have multiple songs (regardless of whether on not they're from different projects) doing well because she's at a career peak right now. Why not try to dominate the charts ala Sabrina. 

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

It would make total sense for it to be part of the EP though, especially with Gaga credited as the lead (when it really feels like a Bruno song) 

Plus Gaga keeps mentioning "dreams" in the her interviews… and the song thematically fits the movie so much based on what we've heard 

There are still about 19-22 weeks until LG7 comes out so maybe having a new EP/album and soundtrack right now won't be a problem in terms of overshadowing.

Im ready for my interview 

Don't tell me what to wear 

No duct tape no mission 
Moondust gets everywhere
 

 

it's one verse 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Im ready for my interview 

Don't tell me what to wear 

No duct tape no mission 
Moondust gets everywhere
 

 

it's one verse 

spacer.png

I was always right for choosing her to be my fave from the very beginning - Just Dance :cries2:

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

I hope the EP / whatever it is includes DWAS, so it can be pushed to number 1 :WAP:

If I'm not wrong if it attached to ep/album, this will eliminate dwas from Grammys this year

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

I hope the EP / whatever it is includes DWAS, so it can be pushed to number 1 :WAP:

Urgh omg this tea :jonnycat:

 

We all saw how DwaS could be related to JFad. The theme, the lyrics, the looks, the Gaga being the lead artist. Everything about DwaS screans HarleyQuinn (Gaga's version of course). Please be on the EP :cries:

Harlequin Radio would be a cute album title

 

very Dawn FM

 

Surprise drop on October 4th?

Edited by Dula Peep

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

okay but the Godmatica aesthetic is eating the Harlequin visuals up so far :suburban:

As long as the music is good I don't care if she oversaturates us with content or if it flops into oblivion 

 

 

moo.png

 

8 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

There are still about 19-22 weeks until LG7 comes out so maybe having a new EP/album and soundtrack right now won't be a problem in terms of overshadowing.

I think they're talking about the LG7 lead, which is also dropping sometime this October as per her previous post, unless she pushes it back. 

4 minutes ago, mattelbutch said:

If I'm not wrong if it attached to ep/album, this will eliminate dwas from Grammys this year

Ummm I dont think so. DwaS will be eligible for this year and the EP will be eligible for next year. Not that it matters because next year LG7 will be the main contender, not the EP anyways.

5 minutes ago, mattelbutch said:

If I'm not wrong if it attached to ep/album, this will eliminate dwas from Grammys this year

You're wrong. :suburban: 

 

dwas is sweeping the Grammys in Feb

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

we know! lol the grifters strike again!

Omg thank you for the update spy leaks! Xx

23 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of her releasing this much content at the same time? 

 

I mean yes I am excited for lots of new Gaga music but isn't this gonna take all the attention off of the LG7 lead?

in the streaming era, the more the better. 

This is giving literally Everything Everywhere All At Once for me. A bit too chaotic and confusing.  

Edited by TrymeB

1 hour ago, DockDock said:

Sounds like a hit:jonny5:

 

Very Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez soundtrack sounding! 

 

 

Is she in the UK yet? She must be filming Graham Norton tomorrow or Wednesday :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

I think they're talking about the LG7 lead, which is also dropping sometime this October as per her previous post, unless she pushes it back. 

What if the other member was right that this secret project is LG7 and the lead is coming with the album in Oct, and LG8 is the album coming in February?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.