Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

while waiting my LG7 BOPS, I want that space/astronaut themed, 11 songs long solo album on my Apple Music library NOWWWWW

 

Pxv2n0j.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Denim said:

yeah... in retrospect, Hold my hand was BAD for gaga ballad standards. I feel like she probably hit her new musical rhythm shortly after that cause... yeah, DWAS demolishes it

It sounded too much like a movie song, tbh. I get that's what it's for, but if you listen to it, it's literally like.. Oh, this is definitely in some film. :rip: 

For once i want to appreciate her team.

 

I am shocked how they were able to keep both DWAS and Happy Mistake a secret till the week of release.

 

If it was 2020 we would have heard DWAS, whole secret project and 3 songs of lg7 by march.

 

Good job :clap3:

So now that billboard ends the Billboard Year end October 31st, and start Nov 1st, DWAS is LOCKED for the chart, but in 80-60s range, but could do REALLY well next year's chart since its looking to be a hit into winter/spring 2025.

 

Radio is taking forever to pick up, but I strongly believe it'll blow up eventually and have an adverse effect- sticking to the top of the chart for the first part of 2025. Which will give it legs on BBH100 when streaming slows down, kinda like Lose Control/Beautiful Things/Espresso is doing rn. It'll do really good on AC/HAC long term which tend to be slower

 

The new EP/LG7 will have almost the entirety of 2025 year end chart to play. 
 


I don't know if anyone here cares about year-end, but I always thought it was a fun chart, despite having REAL annoying start/e nd dates that snub certain hits.

 

10 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Insiders confirmed these things, but the snippet today was also able to be found by a music recognition Discord bot which also confirmed its length. 

So whats the exactly lenght? 

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

DWAS is pop. Just because it doesn't sound like Kim Petras doesn't mean it's not pop, girls. 

 

If the gays had their way, Gaga would've just kept redoing the same thing indefinitely and ended up like another KP.

 

:suburban:

I'm so glad she doesn't appease dumb twitter gays anymore.

 

I remember some of them saying things like "she's no longer serving c**t anymore, I'm sick of this ASIB sound" right before DWAS turned into a multi-week global #1 smash.

Pxv2n0j.gif

I just read 20 pages of you lot doing a countdown amounting to nothing.

And then Gaga being the troll just posted when everyone here was counting down for the next day.

Never change this Base.

:suburban:

Just now, opbranden said:

 

 

 

WHAT NOW

Oh yaaaas here we go again 

 

spacer.png

It would be nice if at least one of these original songs could be featured in the movie so she could win another BOS Oscar but oh welll.... 

Just now, opbranden said:

 

 

 

WHAT NOW

Their DoorDash order arrived 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm so glad she doesn't appease dumb twitter gays anymore.

 

I remember some of them saying things like "she's no longer serving c**t anymore, I'm sick of this ASIB sound" right before DWAS turned into a multi-week global #1 smash.

Pxv2n0j.gif

The fact she's barely on social media anymore, minus sitting on TikTok to be controlled by the Chinese government, has really done her wonders.

 

:suburban:

I mean what's LGN's track record with calling  announcements tho? I know they have connections but I feel like it's usually not teasing related 

Just now, Bamboo said:

I mean what's LGN's track record with calling  announcements tho? I know they have connections but I feel like it's usually not teasing related 

They are usually the first ones to kill the hype. If they are teasing, the team probably gave them some info... I don't think they would troll 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.