Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm rather have her reléase a full, cohesionate regular album than several projects not related with each other all at once. She may be biting more than she can chew

 

In any case we'll be streaming nonstop 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Is it wrong of me to want everything NOW??

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I think you're gonna be on the RIGHT side of history with this

 

So you are RIGHT!

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Die with the smile is kinda the biggest/most consistent English song on YouTube in a long time, I kinda feel like a billion is locked a year or two from now.

 

Shallow and Die with A smile kinda SMASHED/Smashing despite YouTube being kinda dead post 2017

 

Queen of OLD and NEW Streaming services!
 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

18 minutes ago, Domination said:

Tbh, after Dawn and L4S being released weeks apart I wouldn't put it past them.

Two bomb projects next to one another didn't matter anyway :eli: 

Sorry if I'm a lil slow but how do we know the names of these? 
 

People keep saying yesterday Happy Mistake today World on a String or whatever 

Do we know if that interviewer who gagged Gaga was seen today?

 

Pxv2n0j.gif

18 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

It would make sense if the EP is very rock + not very 'Gaga' pop 

 

Every gay I know hates DWAS because its not very pop 

see, DWAS feels very poppy me to. Sounds a lot like the pop power ballads Celine and Mariah would do in the 90s

4 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

This thread will be a mess this week

This thread has been a nuclear disaster since the wait started after Hold My hand at the Oscars, let's be real

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Sorry if I'm a lil slow but how do we know the names of these? 
 

People keep saying yesterday Happy Mistake today World on a String or whatever 

bc of the insiders in this base, spilling the tea sis.

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Astronauts using duct tape on their suits for missions :jonny:

This matches with "moon dust gets everywhere" :jonny:

DWAS is pop. Just because it doesn't sound like Kim Petras doesn't mean it's not pop, girls. 

 

If the gays had their way, Gaga would've just kept redoing the same thing indefinitely and ended up like another KP.

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Sorry if I'm a lil slow but how do we know the names of these? 
 

People keep saying yesterday Happy Mistake today World on a String or whatever 

Insiders confirmed these things, but the snippet today was also able to be found by a music recognition Discord bot which also confirmed its length. 

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Do we know if that interviewer who gagged Gaga was seen today?

 

Pxv2n0j.gif

I told y'all he'd be reported missing shortly after, and now look. 

 

I guess she took out his loved ones as a precaution too.

 

:suburban:

z100 playing Die With a Smile right now!! AND at the peak of driving hours! woohoo, sounds so good on the radio slightly sped up by the way. ( I don't think z100 speeds it up as much as other stations do tho )

 

as of 4:50pm EST

Z100

5 plays so far today (+1)

6 plays total yesterday

 

KIIS 102.7

5 plays so far today 

7 plays so far today 

 

looking like its rebounding on these stations after a real weak weekend

 

(ill stop spamming these updates, will just recap at midnight, just got so excited hearing it live!)

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

This thread has been a nuclear disaster since the wait started after Hold My hand at the Oscars, let's be real

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

The Chernobyl base thread

 

:ryan3:

34 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is she in the UK yet? She must be filming Graham Norton tomorrow or Wednesday :jonnycat:

Thursday actually

1 minute ago, Denim said:

z100 playing Die With a Smile right now!! AND at the peak of driving hours! woohoo, sounds so good on the radio slightly sped up by the way. ( I don't think z100 speeds it up as much as other stations do tho )

 

as of 4:50pm EST

Z100

5 plays so far today (+1)

6 plays total yesterday

 

KIIS 102.7

5 plays so far today 

7 plays so far today 

 

looking like its rebounding on these stations after a real weak weekend

 

(ill stop spamming these updates, will just recap at midnight, just got so excited hearing it live!)

Is the official radio edit uploaded on YT?

She probably will fly out tonight and land sometime tomorrow. 

 

I expect a serve at the hotel. 

 

(inb4 no sightings, just her sending pizza outside via her team and being covered by a blanket as she goes to the premiere)

Just now, RandomHooker said:

Is the official radio edit uploaded on YT?

I don't think there is a radio edit is there? I just read that some stations speed up songs by like 3-10% across the board

Just now, Denim said:

I don't think there is a radio edit is there? I just read that some stations speed up songs by like 3-10% across the board

Yeah, no radio edit. They sent the full song.

yeah... in retrospect, Hold my hand was BAD for gaga ballad standards. I feel like she probably hit her new musical rhythm shortly after that cause... yeah, DWAS demolishes it

She's going to give us the new Station To Station, I can feel it.

Oh mother mother mother 

 

Pxv2n0j.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.