Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

back to 160+ members:duca:

 

 

gaga stomping on the new gen of MPG so mother of her (love them tho):WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait. I remember she booked Ben Rice sessions the first thing after JFAD filming finished. 

Just now, shadowfred said:

Do we know in fact that the Harlequin thing its an EP? From what i heard it's a concept album :WAP:

I don't know actually but both options are amazing :WAP: I don't think she wants a commercial project so it would be nice if it was a full album

A Lana feature? If only…. i would cry and combuste.

 

let's just be happy we are getting something THIS WEEK 

Edited by verthigo

5 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

Benjamin Rice reposted this one too  :)

idk how i feel about him

I mean there's something real PROFESSIONAL about her roll out this time. It's like she has changed her team :lmao: thís roll out feels like a Taylor Swift roll out. 

asdfghjkl;' i was in a meeeeeeting:jonny5:

 

yesterday's snippet still clears but Moondust Gets Everywhere is a GOAT song title :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

love it when she uses real instruments and stuff in her songs. I love her electronic ish but sometimes I just want real stuff. That said I want a synth heavy song here and there. 

I do like an acoustic sound from her but it's got to be "gaga", some sort of electronic sound in the background to give it an edge. Like on the born this way album :bird:

1 minute ago, technoprayer said:

I don't know actually but both options are amazing :WAP: I don't think she wants a commercial project so it would be nice if it was a full album

Yes!! I'm hoping a full release on friday, with announcement tomorrow or wednesday :WAP:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Moondust Gets Everywhere is a GOAT song title :jonnycat:

The title is apparently "World On A String", it's probably a lyric but still pretty amazing. 

3 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

Yes!! I'm hoping a full release on friday, with announcement tomorrow or wednesday :WAP:

Same! :WAP: she better release it on friday cuz I can't feel more excited than I already am :jonny3:

5 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Crazy numbers...

How is the catalog? Did it see improvement as well with DWAS smashing?

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Does moon dust mean c*ke? :eli:

LMAO

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Does moon dust mean c*ke? :eli:

If she's singing about fame like somebody theorized about, probably :jonny3::jonny3: :jonny3:

imagine if she becomes the first artist to occupy the hot 100 top ten with 3 different projects - dwas, harlequin single, lg7 lead
spacer.png

Just now, WildAmerican said:

the production on these snippets + DWAS already clear all of Chromatica and Joanne i fear :jonny5:

The fact that this is the sound I was hoping to get with Joanne but we got "Come to Mama" instead :deadbanana2:

Gaga being the lead credit on DWAS makes a lot more sense if it's on the Harlequinn ep… 

 

we manifested being tacked on to LG7 only for it to be the lead for a whole different album the entire time :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

The fact that this is the sound I was hoping to get with Joanne but we got "Come to Mama" instead :deadbanana2:

Hot take: come to mama is the best song on Joanne after PERFECT illusion 

 

Spoiler

not that is had much competition but still I love that tune, it feels so christmassy

 

I love that she's doing this.  Gaga from a few years ago was afraid to make and release music, and now she's excited to share and make as much as possible.  This is amazing

I think there's too much teasing at this point (Insta posts, merchandise) for this only to be an EP. I believe the project has at least 10 tracks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.