Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Devin said:

i haven't been this confused by her IG since

 

spacer.png

we really were in the trenches :rip: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This is an AOTY materials. LG7 you're BONES. 
 

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

Special project is Harley's love letter to joker, explains the Harlequin PS imprint. Ahh give her the AOTY already. :jonny: 

The recording academy gonna be so confused which material to nominate. See when you're talented & happy 

 

spacer.png

i'm so upset I have a mandatory work training from 6am to 4pm on friday meaning i shouldnt stay up late on thursday night but I just know I will and I wont get enough sleep to do this super long work training. I HATE IT 

if her posts and T-shirts are songs then the EP (LETS DO SOME RANKS):
:celestial3:

 


1 - Die with a smile:eli:

2-                                  (You're Listening to Harley Quinn Radio) 

3-                                  (i'm ready for my interview)

4-                                  (Don't tell me what to wear)

5-                                  (Safety firstx3)

6-                                  (Everything's going great)
7- Happy Mistake        (no ducttape no mission)
8- World on a String    (moondust gets everywhere)
 

 

Edited by DockDock

You can't put on Lana wig and not be Lana!

Give us your Ultraviolence mother 

 

spacer.png

Im so confused what is this all about where's my popcorn

 

:titi:

love it when she uses real instruments and stuff in her songs. I love her electronic ish but sometimes I just want real stuff. That said I want a synth heavy song here and there. 

I don't think things are that confusing now.

There's LG7, there's Harlequin EP and there's the soundtrack and she's teasing music from Harlequin possibly :jonny2:  What we really have to be confused about is how she will conciliate all those 3 things but I bet she has everything perfectly planned 

12 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

When she collabs with Lana :duca:

My triangle dream would be finally fulfilled. My 3 faves:

Gaga x Ari ● done

Ari x Lana ● done

Lana x Gaga ○ not yet

 

1 minute ago, technoprayer said:

I don't think things are that confusing now.

There's LG7, there's Harlequin EP and there's the soundtrack and she's teasing music from Harlequin possibly :jonny2:  What we really have to be confused about is how she will conciliate all those 3 things but I bet she has everything perfectly planned 

Do we know in fact that the Harlequin thing its an EP? From what i heard it's a concept album :WAP:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

My triangle dream would be finally fulfilled. My 3 faves:

Gaga x Ari ● done

Ari x Lana ● done

Lana x Gaga ○ not yet

 

taste :jonny2:

When it's a sister album release based on Jekyll & Hyde but reskinned for Harley Quinn. Harlequin is the softer more human side of her personality, hence the instrumentals with real instruments she's been posting, and LG7(8?) is the monstrous madness side of her :WAP:

 

The Folie A Deux sister albums :WAP: 

doechii liked that moon dust post

 

collab? :eli: 

  • Popular Post

This is like the most cryptic with lyric posts she's been since idk, pre-ARTPOP? :jonny:

 

euCLZ.jpg

 

 

We are SO back.

 

tenor.gif

and we still have 3 days before Friday. just announce it already!!!!!!

 

Where Rachel Send It To Me Rachel GIF - Where rachel Send it ...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.