Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

When this EP over performs and does better than LG7 :dies: 

We can claim LG7 is the Harlequin Deluxe. :eddie:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Everybody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to today (another new Instagram post featuring the words "ladygaga • Original audio")

what if it's just a full length studio album huh, what then?

 

qyy8gWS.gif

Yeah it's interesting all of her music except of dwas vinyl says shipment October 11… very weird 

The instrumental of DWAS kinda matches the instrumentals we've heard teased so far, so does its title and lyrics.

I feel pretty confident its on the EP/Album

Do we know when she's scheduled for the Australia radio takeover yet? She could premier music there

 

 

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

Chromatica (The EP)

Chroma 1 Interlude

1. Alice

2. Rain On Me

3. Free Woman (Demo remastered)

Chroma 2 Interlude

4. 911

5. Sour Candy

6. Replay

7. Enigma

8. Babylon

This would be PERFECT :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

what if it's just a full length studio album huh, what then?

 

qyy8gWS.gif

LG7 & LG8 in the spans of half a year, I could not believe it :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

what if it's just a full length studio album huh, what then?

 

qyy8gWS.gif

A 10 track album please :jonny5:

 

So this may actually be for Harlequin and not LG7 after all :gaycat1:

 

 

Jesus could appear back on Earth to confirm DWAS is a standalone single and some of y'all would still feel it's gonna be added to LG7/8

 

Let it go, her biggest hit of the decade will be a lil droplet

 

Kinda epic if you ask me

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of her releasing this much content at the same time? 

 

I mean yes I am excited for lots of new Gaga music but isn't this gonna take all the attention off of the LG7 lead?

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of her releasing this much content at the same time? 

 

I mean yes I am excited for lots of new Gaga music but isn't this gonna take all the attention off of the LG7 lead?


 

after being in a content drought for so long… a part of me does wish we could spread all of these projects out a bit  to maximize our time being fed, but, on the flip side, being fed all this content all at once and having no idea what's happening (but knowing SO MUCH is on the near horizon) is pretty freaking epic.

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of her releasing this much content at the same time? 

 

I mean yes I am excited for lots of new Gaga music but isn't this gonna take all the attention off of the LG7 lead?

I understand that as a Blink you're not used to getting this much music at once but just trust the process

Gár has a plan this time

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

 

What if half the album is her singing from the perspective of Harley and the other half is of joker :DWAS:

This is once in a lifetime experience and movie for her and y all saying she would risk and waste it with an ep is sending me :dies:

Be brave and say its coming a full length studio album. Inspired by her role in this movie. 

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of her releasing this much content at the same time? 

 

I mean yes I am excited for lots of new Gaga music but isn't this gonna take all the attention off of the LG7 lead?

Too much content might have been a bad thing in 2011 when it was much easier to become overexposed in a less-fragmented media environment, but nowadays people move on from new music projects QUICK. It's much more possible and feasible to have multiple projects/songs smashing at the same time.

And sure, there is always a possibility these projects could cannibalize each other but it's unlikely in this music era and even if it did, I honestly don't think we should care. Gaga's long past the stage in her career where everything needs to be perfect commercially and is probably more focused on overall legacy and acclaim. I'd rather she release 3 quality acclaimed projects simultaneously and tank than smash with 1 okay record that becomes forgotten in a year.

7 minutes ago, Rama said:

Jesus could appear back on Earth to confirm DWAS is a standalone single and some of y'all would still feel it's gonna be added to LG7/8

 

Let it go, her biggest hit of the decade will be a lil droplet

 

Kinda epic if you ask me

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

It would make total sense for it to be part of the EP though, especially with Gaga credited as the lead (when it really feels like a Bruno song) 

3 minutes ago, Denim said:


 

after being in a content drought for so long… a part of me does wish we could spread all of these projects out a bit  to maximize our time being fed, but, on the flip side, being fed all this content all at once and having no idea what's happening (but knowing SO MUCH is on the near horizon) is pretty freaking epic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited for all the content we're going to get and you're right it's epic but I hope it doesn't overshadow the LG7 lead!

 

1 minute ago, Edu said:

I understand that as a Blink you're not used to getting this much music at once but just trust the process

Gár has a plan this time

Me being a BLINK has nothing to do with this, IJBOL, I'm a Gaga stan first and foremost. And I didn't say I don't see her vision or plan, I just don't want one thing to overshadow the other. 

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:


:dies: 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

SCREAMING at me thinking this was fake until I went to her stories and it's real :deadbanana2: Not her doing the boomer facebook copy/paste :deadbanana2:

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.