Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I think I went from 'notorious being' being my fav snippet to ABRACADABRA :WAP:

 

 

Edited by Daglazzo

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I hope thats the lead single 

 

 

bRxnQTp.gif

It would be a gag, but Dancing in the Shadows might be the one to go since it sounds the most GP friendly

 

bRxnQTp.gif

Not even as a chart gimmick, they should release the acoustic version of DWAS. Their harmonies, especially during the chorus, sound amazing. It'd get more appreciation (than it already has) with them isolated. 

 

:gaycat:

I think most Gaga fans are being decent about Sabrina's chart power, too.

 

We all mostly recognize that for her, 16+ years into her career and battling ageism in pop music specifically, to be competing with a Gen Z new star is a big win to start with. She's not going to have the "it" or "new" factor anymore in music — where she has that still a bit is in her acting career, but even that will subside soon.

 

This is all just to build on her existing legacy and it's great that she's doing so.

11 minutes ago, Hair said:

I don't want to cause any panic but there's a certain girlfriend snippet on a certain website, but it's been merged with 2 very short clearer HQ snippets. Have we already had these?? :clownny:

pretty sure its new :mandown:

13 minutes ago, Hair said:

I don't want to cause any panic but there's a certain girlfriend snippet on a certain website, but it's been merged with 2 very short clearer HQ snippets. Have we already had these?? :clownny:

The second part is just noise. But the HQ milliseconds are so good :WAP:

15 minutes ago, Hair said:

I don't want to cause any panic but there's a certain girlfriend snippet on a certain website, but it's been merged with 2 very short clearer HQ snippets. Have we already had these?? :clownny:

I've definitely never heard those little HQ snippets before. It's kind of hard to tell if I think they're real though since they're so quickly sandwiched in between the LQ snippet. :jonny: 

Leakers have become so egregious, like I know you can get into **** for leaking music but 10 second snippets are miserable just leak the song. :jonny:

Kinda here for her calling us "Girlfriends" when LG7 kicks off. 

5 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

 

spacer.png

I'm ****** pissing myself snsks :deadbanana2:

 

lE0Td96.png

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Kinda here for her calling us "Girlfriends" when LG7 kicks off. 

Not all of her fans are f words 

 

:ryan3:

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I think most Gaga fans are being decent about Sabrina's chart power, too.

 

We all mostly recognize that for her, 16+ years into her career and battling ageism in pop music specifically, to be competing with a Gen Z new star is a big win to start with. She's not going to have the "it" or "new" factor anymore in music — where she has that still a bit is in her acting career, but even that will subside soon.

 

This is all just to build on her existing legacy and it's great that she's doing so.

yup, I hope the fanbase dont fall for the traps made by other fanbases
they sure want us to go full hate on Sabrina and then "look liddos are so toxic, thats whyyyy we hate Gaga since 2010 blah blah blah :oxygen2:"

dont fall for it, girls 

They're interviewing fans and taking photos at the pop-ups this weekend; along with a competition to see Bruno in Vegas.

 

I assume they'll compile it into a cute fan video for social media. :heart: 

 

(Relegated to a label YouTube channel that no one follows and kept to a single reshare to Gaga's Instagram stories)

1 minute ago, dlwlrma said:

yup, I hope the fanbase dont fall for the traps made by other fanbases
they sure want us to go full hate on Sabrina and then "look liddos are so toxic, thats whyyyy we hate Gaga since 2010 blah blah blah :oxygen2:"

dont fall for it, girls 

Yeah, I think the MDNA experience we all had taught us to not do that. :deadbanana: We know Gaga has zero interest in that type of bitterness. 

 

Plus, let's be real, a lot of Sabrina's songs are cute and enjoyable.

 

:gaycat: This is a graphic of me enjoying Taste at the pool. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

yup, I hope the fanbase dont fall for the traps made by other fanbases
they sure want us to go full hate on Sabrina and then "look liddos are so toxic, thats whyyyy we hate Gaga since 2010 blah blah blah :oxygen2:"

dont fall for it, girls 

They were already banking on Liddos treating Chappell like this so OGHs from certain fanbases could rationalize the way that they treated (and still treat) Gaga since 2008. And they're mad that it didn't work and are hoping it will again. And unfortunately it won't work this time either because getting a smash 16 years into your career (which is one of several smashes she's gotten since her mainstream career passed the decade mark) is already such a flex :gaygacat4:

Oh that's HQ millisecond of Girlfriends kinda gagged me tho ngl if it's real

 

:ryan3:

51 minutes ago, GipJo said:

HML is a GeePee hit now, you should replace that with Aura.

F*ck that, replace it with Mary Jane Holland. It would make so much sense if LG7 is going to be industrial techno rock. Although HML should absolutely be on LG7 Ball set list too. 
 

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Hair said:

I don't want to cause any panic but there's a certain girlfriend snippet on a certain website, but it's been merged with 2 very short clearer HQ snippets. Have we already had these?? :clownny:

:WAP:

  • Popular Post

Monthly listeners 

67,277,481  (+2,044,315)

 

70M let's gooo DWASGATRL.png

Going to pretend I don't see y'all discussing leaks and mind my business. Anyways, y'all think we hitting 10M+ or tomorrow's Spotify update? 

20 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

yup, I hope the fanbase dont fall for the traps made by other fanbases
they sure want us to go full hate on Sabrina and then "look liddos are so toxic, thats whyyyy we hate Gaga since 2010 blah blah blah :oxygen2:"

dont fall for it, girls 

Just quote them this, then you're good to go :suburban:

 

image.png

Just now, cartierdelrey said:

Going to pretend I don't see y'all discussing leaks and mind my business. Anyways, y'all think we hitting 10M+ or tomorrow's Spotify update? 

Streams usually go down on Saturdays and Sundays so I doubt it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.