Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anywho i can't believe Venice is just 11 days away. Can't wait to see her look and how well the film is received, then we'll be just a month away from watching it ourselves :jonny4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Konril said:

Lady Gaga as a featured artist:
•Sweet Sounds of Heaven
•I Want Your Love
•3-Way (The Golden Rule)
•Video Phone
•Chillin'
•Big Girl Now

 

•Sweet Sounds of Heaven - old Scholl band, collab for their 33rd album
•I Want Your Love - random cover 
•3-Way (The Golden Rule) - SNL joke song
•Video Phone - remix of a 7th single
•Chillin' - before she was mainstream
•Big Girl Now - album traci

 

 

So yea, bring on the collabs!

I dont believe Chappell collab tbh, its too good to be true. 

:gaycat6:

I'm all here for the collab, anything! that more music for me :ryan3:

  • Popular Post

This is like the only fanbase that gets this mad about features 

You really let those trolls get through your head huh

I'm actually so down for her collabrating with different artists and audiences before her album release. 

 

She should collab more and get her name out in public and build hype for her own project and release it at the right time.

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

This is like the only fanbase that gets this mad about features 

You really let those trolls get through your head huh

Rihanna released collab every other week during her career 

Katy Perry's Witness singles were all collabs, and TD singles needed features and remixes + discounts to go #1. 

 

People are just jealous of lady gaga's success. 

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

This is like the only fanbase that gets this mad about features 

You really let those trolls get through your head huh

Exactly, they are thinking about OGHs and the "solo" thing :dies:

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Spotify streams yesterday:

 

DWAS: 9.9 million (unfiltered)

Poker Face: 1.175 million

ARUTW: 1.056 million

Shallow: 1.022 million

Judas: 1.018 million

 

STOMP STOMP STOMP

Comig for 100m by next Friday :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

j8L6Gnr.jpeg

 

BruGa supremacy  :jonny2:

oh BradGa get off the floor :jonnycat:

If LG7 truly is coming in 2025 (a depressing thought :monkey:) another collab would be ideal. Might as well keep her profile up and keep her name out there

Girl if Ms Chappell can't handle the fame now I hope she knows the storm coming her way if she makes a bop with thee lady gaga

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Girl if Ms Chappell can't handle the fame now I hope she knows the storm coming her way if she makes a bop with thee lady gaga

Yeah. I really respect her, but the nonstop drama and posts about that lately are a bit off putting. :rip: If you don't want that, then just go under the radar for awhile and you'll get exactly what you want. I still think they'd make a really fun song together.

 

OT: I still expect LG7 in 2024, likely after JFAD (and potentially around the holidays for the sales boost) with a single a little bit before to avoid the radio freeze.

Edited by hausofbryan

Her instagram is kinda popping off now. She's getting 1mil+ likes on her posts when she used to barely get 500k 

50 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Why would Chappell collab with Gaga when her own album/single is making waves and won't be releasing 2nd album til next year the earliest? If it's droplet the last thing Chappell would want is a collab stealing the attention away from her own project. This rumor is nonsense.

girl this is Lady f***ing Gaga we're talking about, a collab would be a once in a lifetime career opportunity for a new artist like Chappell

On 8/23/2024 at 2:53 PM, Universo said:

24 Hour Update

 

4,827,492 (+948,860) :clap:

 

 

24 Hour Update (14:30 EST)

 

Spoiler

5,612,504 (+785,012)

well... at least the MV is still doing amazing

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Her instagram is kinda popping off now. She's getting 1mil+ likes on her posts when she used to barely get 500k 

see when you don't post hag updos and shill makeup/pharmaceuticals

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

If the rumor is true, I think Gaga could be of great help to Ms. Roan, I mean on a personal level... I like her and what she is trying to bring to the table and I hope she can stick around because she seems talented, but she needs some guidance, guidance Gaga didn't have when she experienced way worse

Okay they really put crack on this song. I was trying to sit through the Sabrina album but I quickly switched it off back to stream DWAS :'(

I think Gaga doing a chapell roan collab would be amazing. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

26 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

see when you don't post hag updos and shill makeup/pharmaceuticals

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

We're far from the "in my past career" now.

 

:suburban:

 

(Michael better stop pushing this pharma BS on her before I go full-on BrunoGa)

US AM

 

1. Taste (+1)

2. Please, Please, Please (-1)

3. Espresso

4. Die With A Smile

 

Taste could be an actual competition for DWAS

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.