Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Monthly listeners are a pretty useless metric but she has until Sep 16 before the rolling begins and it would be nice to see her match numbers of some streaming giants. Even if she grows at 1.5M/day avg she would end up at around 103M, 90M with 1M/day avg :ghostface:

 

This one smash song doing wonders for her streaming stats :jonny2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Judas is about to hit a million streams daily 

what a great sign 

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Has Miss Chromatica gotten a boost from DWAS? :thing:

Million Reasons is out streaming ROM :eli:

15 minutes ago, Konril said:

Apple Music USA

4. Die With A Smile (-1)

 

Miss Carpenter is a fighter.

:suburban:

Taste got 300k TikTok videos in 24 hours, I was shook when I found out

5 hours ago, GipJo said:

Pop

26. (-2)

Spins: 2335 (-214)
Audience: 5.080 (-1.441)

HAC

18. (=)

Spins: 1700 (-75)
Audience: 5.071 (-0.775)

First day of rolling effect:lakitu:In reality it did 1.8m yesterday, so still no sign of significant growth atm.

I beg to differ. That is a fantastic update! 
 

Sabrina got a lot of attention yesterday and the updates will probably be back to 200+ tomorrow on Pop

I listen to Taste without the slay video, it's kinda mid. Anw the stream number looks like it peaks in the US, I'm ready for Kukai's stones

1 minute ago, MonsterJohn said:

I listen to Taste without the slay video, it's kinda mid. Anw the stream number looks like it peaks in the US, I'm ready for Kukai's stones

DWAS has a long way to grow in US with radio still in the 70s..

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Million Reasons is out streaming ROM :eli:

:monkey:

 

The Fortnite exposure and Chromatica Ball Film really didn't have a long-term boost. 

 

maybe time for me to admit to myself the album didn't connect very well. But we still got our H100 and BB200 peaks so hehehe

Taste Music video is a GAG ngl! Sabrina ate that. Wish Gaga do more horror themed dark inspired high budget music video for her lead

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

DWAS has a long way to grow in US with radio still in the 70s..

why you always be so reasonable sis, that's so not Gaga coded

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

4 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

why you always be so reasonable sis, that's so not Gaga coded

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Only since I'm an old f***** that's been following Gaga closely since 2008. It's a sign of the pain I've endured.

 

:suburban:

I don't really love the Abchfidoanehd snippets (sounds like classic more-noise-is-better Gaga) and hope Dance in the Shadow is the lead.

 

:thing:

Taste and DWAS are such different songs and I hope I'll be still allowed back in here

but…

Spoiler

I prefer Taste to DWAS. That type of music is more me than ballads.

 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don't really love the Abchfidoanehd snippets (sounds like classic more-noise-is-better Gaga) and hope Dance in the Shadow is the lead.

 

:thing:

It is after Joanne and Chromatica being so... clean and unremarkable (and I still like Chromatica but sometimes it just doesn't go hard enough for me..)

 

:thing:

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:monkey:

 

The Fortnite exposure and Chromatica Ball Film really didn't have a long-term boost. 

 

 

  Hide contents

maybe time for me to admit to myself the album didn't connect very well. But we still got our H100 and BB200 peaks so hehehe

 

The album did have great peaks. And it is generally a good album. It just doesn't stand out in Gaga's discography. It's her least risky/experimental album. 
Chromatica is turning into Madonna's Bedtime Stories album. No one really remembers it, but it is viewed positively 

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don't really love the Abchfidoanehd snippets (sounds like classic more-noise-is-better Gaga) and hope Dance in the Shadow is the lead.

 

:thing:

Dancing in the shadow is so next level :jonny2:I also hope that is the lead or something even better we have not heard yet

  • Popular Post

Spotify streams yesterday:

 

DWAS: 9.9 million (unfiltered)

Poker Face: 1.175 million

ARUTW: 1.056 million

Shallow: 1.022 million

Judas: 1.018 million

 

STOMP STOMP STOMP

Edited by Aston Martin

I just notice Katy fans on atrl and Twitter are hiding behind Sabrina carpenter and chappel roan Avis and try too still shade Gaga and troll monsters. I just happen to remember some of there usernames but notice a coincidence they all started doing that all at once. Cause they know they can't win with there real fave Katy Perry anymore.

6 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I just notice Katy fans on atrl and Twitter are hiding behind Sabrina carpenter and chappel roan Avis and try too still shade Gaga and troll monsters. I just happen to remember some of there usernames but notice a coincidence they all started doing that all at once. Cause they know they can't win with there real fave Katy Perry anymore.

OGHs have been hiding behind whomever they can for over a decade at this point. A lot of OGHs used to hide behind Katy herself back in the day. And it's not just limited to pop stars, we've had OGHs hide behind Glenn Close, Kristen Stewart, Venom, Margot Robbie, and many more. The kicker is them hiding behind someone almost always backfires regardless of their chosen entertainment medium :rip: 

Taste is another song that will be forgotten in one year. And this fabase is jumping everything that is remotely close to dark or horror even if its done in a tacky way. Billies MV are superior and did the horror theme much more artistic.

10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Spotify streams yesterday:

 

DWAS: 9.9 million (unfiltered)

Poker Face: 1.175 million

ARUTW: 1.056 million

Shallow: 1.022 million

Judas: 1.018 million

 

STOMP STOMP STOMP

my boyfriend said Judas is only high up since it's the next song on her page and people probably skip after halfway..

 

I'm currently digging a "Shallow" grave in my backyard 

 

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, Bamboo said:


 

The mug was stamped, hauslab could never :clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.