Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

We need them to go on talk shows and sing this song

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

We need them to go on talk shows and sing this song

All of them seem to be on summer break.

The VMA's are really close but they are both busy the day prior.

The best we can hope for it a pre-recorded performance but I guess it's not happening.

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Pop

26. (-2)

Spins: 2335 (-214)
Audience: 5.080 (-1.441)

HAC

18. (=)

Spins: 1700 (-75)
Audience: 5.071 (-0.775)

First day of rolling effect:lakitu:

Plus Sabrina's mega-deal. 

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Gagas comment: "This is how I feel after a quad espresso over ice" 

 

 

 

Shouldn't he be planning on winning the Iron Throne for his mother :tsk: 

5 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

We need them to go on talk shows and sing this song

No. We don't. Song is doing amazing on its own and that's it, she'll soon release lg7 single.

7 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Pop

26. (-2)

Spins: 2335 (-214)
Audience: 5.080 (-1.441)

HAC

18. (=)

Spins: 1700 (-75)
Audience: 5.071 (-0.775)

First day of rolling effect:lakitu:In reality it did 1.8m yesterday, so still no sign of significant growth atm.

it didnt even debut that high to begin with :rip:

I hate radio they played sabrina's entire album on biggest stations yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

All of them seem to be on summer break.

You just made that up!

Sabrina just did an interview and performed on Fallon 2 days ago. There's also daytime talk shows but she hasn't done one in so long.

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

No. We don't. Song is doing amazing on its own and that's it, she'll soon release lg7 single.

I really hope so. I love this one and that it's boosting her career but "Dancing in the shadow of the night" & "Abracadabra" are all I can think about :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

SPOTIFY FRANCE:

 

Top Songs:

33. (+6) Die With A Smile - 166.627 (+20.614) *NEW POSITION & STREAM PEAK*

 

Top Artists:

49. Lady Gaga (+2)

 

Won't be doing complete nor automatic daily updates anymore unless it shakes :bird:

Finally taking off there :gaycat2:

 

I was thinking it was time for her to release a statement condemning her Olympic appearance.

Let's not act like TV appearances impact singles in 2024, unless you're delivering a true groundbreaking and internet-buzzing moment. For that, she can save it for LG7.

 

At most, see if the FlopMAs will accept a pre-recorded performance. 

 

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I really hope so. I love this one and that it's boosting her career but "Dancing in the shadow of the night" & "Abracadabra" are all I can think about :jonny5:

You'll be fed sooner than you think 

9,4m is incredible, but I was expecting a bit more with the TTH #1. Radio update is tragic, but will rebound tomorrow I guess. I still have the song on repeat, it's perfect. :WAP:

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

No. We don't. Song is doing amazing on its own and that's it, she'll soon release lg7 single.

I love your optimism :party::heart:

I think 9,4 is really good considering Sabrina is stealing a bunch of attention.

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I love your optimism :party::heart:

Sorry but at this point thinking lg7 is coming in 2025 is brainrot. 

21 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Gagas comment: "This is how I feel after a quad espresso over ice" 

 

 

 

Feat with Sabrina confirmed 

Should we worried about US streams not rising tho? 

I'm kinda stressed for saturday and sunday updates and possibly not rising on monday 

:clack:

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Sorry but at this point thinking lg7 is coming in 2025 is brainrot. 

You think so? I think she'll do a January single release. I just don't see her releasing music while Joker is happening 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Sorry but at this point thinking lg7 is coming in 2025 is brainrot. 

I'm an OG 2024-touchgrasser and I keep hoping her team will take advantage of the momentum

 

Spoiler

But I don't trust her anymore :suburban:

 

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

Should we worried about US streams not rising tho? 

I'm kinda stressed for saturday and sunday updates and possibly not rising on monday 

:clack:

 

Nah. It's not a party song and 2.7 million in the US is huge 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Nah. It's not a party song and 2.7 million in the US is huge 

Idk, i hope your right! 

The way 2.7M streams daily would easly give her the #1 earlier this year 

:clack:

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

You think so? I think she'll do a January single release. I just don't see her releasing music while Joker is happening 

It's not "I think so". It's the fact. Besides everything, she's releasing dark / Halloween themed album.

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I'm an OG 2024-touchgrasser and I keep hoping her team will take advantage of the momentum

 

  Hide contents

But I don't trust her anymore :suburban:

 

Spoiler

I don't trust her… I don't think she's a good person. I believe she's somewhere… living with a deep, deep regret…

 

  • Popular Post

Alright, we got the #1 peaks we needed on the streaming charts.

 

Time to start complaining about the LG7 wait again!

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Alright, we got the #1 peaks we needed on the streaming charts.

 

Time to start complaining about the LG7 wait again!

 

:suburban:

ikr i'm like ok we got the #1s all around the world , bring it on with the next one 

:suburban:

 

I still want hot100 #1 tho 

:clack:

 

But then again spotify ww #1 seems more impressive than a hot100 #1 in 2024 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.