Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

the user on the Brazilian forum that first spilled Bruno x Gaga is saying she has a piano version of BR next Friday for Joker ahead of premiere. If it's true, we have a new reliable insider 

 

:suburban:

I'm perched tbh

 

moo.png

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

the user on the Brazilian forum that first spilled Bruno x Gaga is saying she has a piano version of BR next Friday for Joker ahead of premiere. If it's true, we have a new reliable insider 

 

:suburban:

Bad Romance? It's on the OST?

This might not be on topic but I AM soooooooo excited for LG7!!!!!!!! I started following her during summer 2016 wondering why she had not released anything for a while :chick2: and I expected some Paparazzi esque masterpiece after such a long (at the time :rip:) absence but we got….. Perfect Illusion :bibliahh: I was HIDING my disappointment behind believing the rest of the album would NOT sound like this… :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

then we got CHROMATICA which was great and cool and pop and expected BUT covid came and the only promo it got was me telling my friends about it :chick1:

 

I hope LG7 will be a classic Gaga era bc I have yet to experience one :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

This might not be on topic but I AM soooooooo excited for LG7!!!!!!!! I started following her during summer 2016 wondering why she had not released anything for a while :chick2: and I expected some Paparazzi esque masterpiece after such a long (at the time :rip:) absence but we got….. Perfect Illusion :bibliahh: I was HIDING my disappointment behind believing the rest of the album would NOT sound like this… :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

then we got CHROMATICA which was great and cool and pop and expected BUT covid came and the only promo it got was me telling my friends about it :chick1:

 

I hope LG7 will be a classic Gaga era bc I have yet to experience one :biggrin:

Perfect Godlusion is a masterpiece :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Torturo said:

Bad Romance? It's on the OST?

Just a rumor from the same user. @Almighty Gaga posted a few days ago about it 

4 hours ago, Aden said:

Not 9.4 billion streams OMFGGGG

 

 

bRxnQTp.gif

Damn it must be #1 on Chromatica too

 

bRxnQTp.gif

16 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

 

I honestly don't believe it, but I also didn't believe the Gar + Bruno collab rumors, so who knows? :gaycat1:

If this were to be true it'd be so *****. :jonny5: Would love to hear Gaga on anything in the vein of Chappell's album so that would slay so much.

Now what's with all these rumours again.

 

bRxnQTp.gif

 

At least we have one thing confirmed and that's Venice. 11 days to go.

 

bRxnQTp.gif

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

please not BR on the Joker soundtrack that would be so corny :suburban:

She'll sneak in Stupid Love (Jazz Version) instead

 

:ryan3:

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

please not BR on the Joker soundtrack that would be so corny :suburban:

One could say, it would be too on the Nose :suburban:

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Only since I'm an old f***** that's been following Gaga closely since 2008. It's a sign of the pain I've endured.

 

:suburban:

Awe same :heart:

 

What country are you in? I'm in the states 

31 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

We need the GP to start stanning TEOG :mad:

It was played at the DNC :deadbanana2:

Wait, I remember there were some rumors a few months ago about Gaga working with Daniel Nigro. I'm moving.

 

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Awe same :heart:

 

What country are you in? I'm in the states 

Likewise, in Boston!

 

I travel a lot around the world to London/EU and Oceania for work too, though, for all the liddos here in those regions. :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.