Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I like the final version of this song but this demo (remastered w the album cut + demo vocals at points)... it still makes me feel so elated. She sounded so happy and truly euphoric. It's hard to believe this music could come out of somebody who was hurting so badly but it did and it's great. 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Back from my 2 days ban

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3sei11h7ssb1x0j52lm9v

 

it was a torture not being able to post anything just when she shared the snippet. And girl I AM LIVING for NOTORIOUS BEING I mean it's stuck in my head since the moment I've heard it and I can't get enough Gaga please just announce the single :WAP:

12 minutes ago, asdfghjklol said:

Just tried looking "Gaga" on twitter search bar and Katy's Lifetime announcement comes up 😂

 

Tried using "taylor" but it doesn't show any katy post

I muted "taylor" and "katy" so I don't have anything either :ryan3:

The rhythm and intonation of Abracadabra is SO catchy I woke up prec*mming to that drop and my LG7 blue balls is bordering on fatal now :biblionny:

Edited by longjohn9898

1 hour ago, LuneMon said:

Announcement tomorrow? 

'Now you have to wait' :suburban:

2 hours ago, Namiskine said:

Can they stop using that pic I hate it sm

I agree :ahh: I don't know why they keep using that photo. 

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I agree :ahh: I don't know why they keep using that photo. 

I LOVE this photo. Her POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams 'I KNOW I am the BADDEST ***** WITH FILLERS IN THE WORLD'.


Ahhh, my ****ing fave.

Just now, Smarticle said:

I LOVE this photo. Her POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams 'I KNOW I am the BADDEST ***** WITH FILLERS IN THE WORLD'.


Ahhh, my ****ing fave.

It's not my favorite photoshoot, I think something in the lighting doesn't work. 

25 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

'Now you have to wait' :suburban:

Same woman that said 'soon for real' on the CBT red carpet. I don't trust her regarding deadlines anymore. She has a weird notion of time :smiley:

Edited by verthigo

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Maybe it's the same song that also has the lyric 'hollywood's a ghost town" that she put in one of her IG captions I'm kinda seeing the vision :chick2:

 

 

I just saw that it writes "tap on my vein" at the bottom of the paper :WAP: 

5 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

:bibliahh:

Not her slapping the heels and telling that she was gonna run after and jump on him :deadbanana2: Tbh, as annoying as the situation was, that French liddo had no right to push her. Screaming and verbal fight is something else, but ganging up on someone and pushing them is NOT how you behave. I thought mother monster taught you better.

So excited Gaga's back in her groove. Those snippets are exactly what we need. Most releases this year have been forgettable after a few weeks. This is definitely gonna be her most ambitious since ARTPOP. I need music that makes me feel hyped and alive. That's exactly what she's teasing.:heart:

3 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I want to talk about the snippets but I really don't understand anything. :suburban:

Basically same.

rsz-2e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

11 hours ago, Sherry said:

Applesauce :clack:

Omggg iconic!! Whoa great taste

2 hours ago, longjohn9898 said:

The rhythm and intonation of Abracadabra is SO catchy I woke up prec*mming to that drop and my LG7 blue balls is bordering on fatal now :biblionny:

 

Weak

 

 

 Santhosh

11 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, the issue is that she does that and then abandons the era. It's literally happened multiple times since 2011. :rip: I was speaking in general. 

Well i mean, technically only happened that to ARTPOP

 

Joanne had Superbowl, Victorias Secret, 3/4 singles with videos (Pi, MR, JW, Joanne), MR mini era lasted like 2 months, is just the music wasnt that cool

 

Chromatica was on COVID era, its not like she could have done more

11 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

 

Chromatica was on COVID era, its not like she could have done more

Well Dua Lipa had a solid promo during the covid.
The talk shows, for example, were back on in September 2020 (when the 911 video was released), so they could well have done a few performances even from a distance.
I think they were especially depressed (mentally and financially) when the first promo plan was cancelled because of the covid and the second because of the riots in America.

 

She never gave any new dates for the album's listening party for example :(

6 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Well Dua Lipa had a solid promo during the covid.
The talk shows, for example, were back on in September 2020 (when the 911 video was released), so they could well have done a few performances even from a distance.
I think they were especially depressed (mentally and financially) when the first promo plan was cancelled because of the covid and the second because of the riots in America.

 

She never gave any new dates for the album's listening party for example :(

Sometimes i do feel like she tends to get depress if something fucks her plans (covid) or gets massive hate (artpop) i remember her pre ARTPOP days and she seemed super excited and proud, she started ignoring it and acting like she hated it right after the massive hate on the era. Nobody EVER WILL CONVINCE ME she hated it, she always seemed so proud of Venus, etc etc

Edited by frankgutz

She needs to release this Friday or the Next. It's now or never.

4 hours ago, Bad News said:

nn, mte but I didn't wanna say anything. One of her worst photoshoots EVER.

 

:suburban:

serving Selling Sunset 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.