Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Can't wait for Trisha Paytas reacting to LG7 lead 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the way in 2 months we'll be discussing whether the album those snippets belonged too was scrapped after she books sessions with Mark Ronson and Bloodpop

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the way in 2 months we'll be discussing whether the album those snippets belonged too was scrapped after she books sessions with Mark Ronson and Bloodpop

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95257cw01wro16xib92gmw

ATP we can cross out August 9 from our calendars. I'm sure she'd want to avoid an Applause vs. Roar rematch even if the tables have turned.

So no announcement this week.

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db


 

Spoiler

She could just dgaf and put the final nail in the coffin

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91asdnlo4efy5ybo1w8f

 

Edited by Spicy Pisces

12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Happy birthday king @Bimbo :heart2: 

 

10 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

@Bimbo King birthday happy 

 

10 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Happy birthday @Bimbo king

Aw thank you liddo legends :heart:

 

EHijxHMWwAAnvXb?format=jpg&name=large

Wait omg happy bday h0e @Bimbo 

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

 

Hope Gar gives you and rest of us a well deserved gift by announcing today

 

EHijxHMWwAAnvXb?format=jpg&name=large

4 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

ATP an August 9 release is off the window. I'm sure she'd want to avoid an Applause vs. Roar rematch even if the tables have turned.

So no announcement this week.

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db


 

  Reveal hidden contents

She could just dgaf and put the final nail in a certain someone's coffin.

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91asdnlo4efy5ybo1w8f

 

she could still announce today (or tomorrow) for a friday release

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

but judging by her "now you have to wait" comment nothing is near unfortunately

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

 

Today is the day, right... RIGHT???

 

7 hours 40 minutes!! 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

 

 

Aw thank you liddo legends :heart:

 

EHijxHMWwAAnvXb?format=jpg&name=large

happy birthday! 

2 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Today is the day, right... RIGHT???

 

7 hours 40 minutes!! 

 

:suburban:

Yes today is the day @Bimbo celebrates his birthday 

I don't know why I'm just now connecting the dots, but her already having teased three snippets is a pretty big deal, right? and all of those teasers sounded like they were finished songs and not demos.  Having three songs to tease would mean that she's most likely pretty far along?

Edited by Sannie

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

but judging by her "now you have to wait" comment nothing is near unfortunately

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I wanna believe this time will be different. The Venice film festival will be held from Tuesday August 27 - Saturday Sept 7 so our calendar is either narrowing, or expanding after that.

It's like I learned nothing from being a fan since 2008.

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

1 hour ago, vince_martin88 said:

She needs to release this Friday or the Next. It's now or never.

its late october or 2025

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

I don't know why I'm just now connecting the dots, but her already having teased three snippets is a pretty big deal, right? and all of those teasers sounded like they were finished songs and not demos.  Having three songs to tease would mean that she's most likely pretty far along?

I think she's going the Gaga before 2016 route here, a year of teasing. 

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I don't know why I'm just now connecting the dots, but her already having teased three snippets is a pretty big deal, right? and all of those teasers sounded like they were finished songs and not demos.  Having three songs to tease would mean that she's most likely pretty far along?

Just like including an official snippet in TCB's release followed by "LG7" "Gaga returns" seemed like a big deal and here we are, two months later, with no release date in sight 

Sannie

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Just like including an official snippet in TCB's release followed by "LG7" "Gaga returns" seemed like a big deal and here we are, two months later, with no release date in sight 

Sannie

I mean, that's completely out of context. As we've discussed, she put that into the film as I thank you for waiting. There's a big difference, in my opinion, with that, and then teasing for fans outside of the hotel like she used to always do. Excitement was obvious and palpable and why would she get excited if she's not going to be releasing for a long time?

The constant comparisons of the snippets with Nine Inch Nails is pretty interesting considering that GGD user claimed that Mark Romanek was directing a music video for Gaga (allegedly for the lead - but they were unsure) before people noticed Mark was following her and liking all of her pics and commenting on several pics (which he still is to this day). 

Mark Romanek is notorious for having directed NIN's Closer MV (among many other famous mv's). 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

I mean, that's completely out of context. As we've discussed, she put that into the film as I thank you for waiting. There's a big difference, in my opinion, with that, and then teasing for fans outside of the hotel like she used to always do. Excitement was obvious and palpable and why would she get excited if she's not going to be releasing for a long time?

I think the same logic can apply to this case, though: she did that as a thank you to the fans for being respectful and waiting for her, etc. She was even explicit about it (on her story). I want you to be right and I think we've waited far too long at this point but yeah I don't think this is strong enough proof at all unfortunately. 

The kii is that both the snippets she tossed out on a whim were longer than the one she put in her official tour film with "GAGA RETURNS"    :suburban:

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

The kii is that both the snippets she whipped out on a whim were longer than the one she put in her official tour film  :suburban:

and better 

:ryan3:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

The kii is that both the snippets she whipped out on a whim were longer than the one she put in her official tour film  :suburban:

Meaning, the wait will be longer :suburban:

23 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Wait omg happy bday h0e @Bimbo 

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

 

Hope Gar gives you and rest of us a well deserved gift by announcing today

 

EHijxHMWwAAnvXb?format=jpg&name=large

 

21 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

happy birthday! 

 

17 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Yes today is the day @Bimbo celebrates his birthday 

When I get a DM from Boris with an mp3 file today

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

 

Thanks my fellow liddos :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.