Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

For my blind besties, here's the braille for you to read
 

Spoiler

⠠⠓⠕⠝⠑⠎⠞⠇⠽⠀⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠎⠕⠀⠸⠠⠠⠠⠠⠠⠀⠥⠏⠎⠑⠞⠲⠀⠠⠛⠁⠛⠁⠀⠠⠐⠁⠉⠉⠊⠙⠑⠝⠞⠐⠯⠀⠏⠇⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠠⠴⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠀⠇⠕⠧⠑⠠⠴⠀⠯⠀⠛⠊⠛⠛⠇⠊⠝⠛⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠀⠁⠀⠞⠑⠑⠝⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠊⠝⠞⠑⠝⠞⠊⠕⠝⠁⠇⠀⠌⠓⠁⠙⠑⠀⠯⠀⠁⠀⠉⠕⠍⠏⠇⠑⠞⠑⠀⠡⠁⠃⠀⠯⠀⠉⠁⠞⠽⠲⠀⠠⠢⠝⠕⠥⠛⠓⠀⠎⠥⠛⠁⠗⠀⠉⠕⠕⠞⠊⠝⠛⠀⠊⠞⠲⠀⠠⠓⠑⠀⠅⠝⠑⠺⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠓⠑⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠙⠕⠊⠝⠛⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠲⠀⠠⠭⠑⠎⠓⠁⠀⠅⠝⠑⠺⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠓⠑⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠙⠕⠊⠝⠛⠀⠺⠓⠑⠝⠀⠓⠑⠀⠮⠲⠀⠠⠚⠀⠙⠕⠝⠑⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠁⠇⠇⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠺⠑⠑⠅⠀⠍⠊⠝⠙⠑⠙⠀⠸⠠⠠⠠⠠⠠⠀⠓⠁⠞⠑⠗⠲⠀⠠⠎⠑⠎⠂⠀⠠⠅⠁⠞⠽⠀⠊⠎⠀⠺⠕⠗⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠠⠙⠗⠀⠠⠇⠥⠅⠑⠲⠀⠠⠊⠋⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠙⠕⠝⠴⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠀⠊⠞⠂⠀⠠⠙⠕⠝⠲⠀⠠⠎⠥⠏⠀⠮⠀⠸⠠⠠⠠⠠⠠⠀⠓⠁⠞⠑⠲⠀⠠⠺⠓⠽⠀⠮⠀⠝⠑⠑⠙⠀⠯⠀⠊⠝⠞⠑⠝⠎⠑⠀⠑⠋⠋⠕⠗⠞⠀⠯⠀⠞⠗⠽⠀⠯⠀⠞⠁⠅⠑⠀⠙⠕⠺⠝⠀⠮⠀⠺⠕⠍⠁⠝⠲⠠⠄⠀⠠⠺⠓⠽⠿⠀⠠⠍⠁⠅⠑⠀⠊⠞⠀⠍⠁⠅⠑⠀⠎⠑⠝⠎⠑⠲⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠎⠏⠊⠝⠑⠇⠑⠎⠎⠀⠎⠕⠥⠇⠇⠑⠎⠎⠀⠸⠠⠠⠠⠠⠠⠀⠇⠕⠎⠑⠗⠲⠀⠷⠀⠊⠍⠀⠕⠃⠧⠊⠕⠥⠎⠇⠽⠀⠎⠕⠀⠥⠏⠎⠑⠞⠀⠯⠀⠋⠑⠑⠇⠀⠓⠑⠇⠏⠇⠑⠎⠎⠂⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠀⠊⠍⠀⠝⠕⠞⠀⠃⠑⠊⠝⠛⠀⠓⠑⠁⠗⠙⠲⠀⠶⠀⠊⠎⠀⠊⠀⠝⠕⠞⠀⠠⠅⠁⠞⠽⠶⠀⠲⠠⠏⠗⠑⠗⠕⠛⠁⠞⠊⠧⠑⠀⠯⠀⠙⠕⠀⠕⠗⠀⠃⠑⠇⠊⠑⠧⠑⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠴⠀⠺⠁⠝⠞⠎⠲⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠇⠇⠀⠁⠗⠑⠀⠲⠀⠠⠅⠁⠞⠽⠄⠎⠀⠏⠗⠑⠗⠕⠛⠁⠞⠊⠧⠑⠀⠯⠀⠙⠕⠀⠕⠗⠀⠃⠑⠇⠊⠑⠧⠑⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠓⠑⠀⠺⠁⠝⠞⠲⠀⠎⠓⠑⠎⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠝⠀⠮⠀⠍⠁⠝⠀⠋⠕⠗⠀⠝⠑⠁⠗⠇⠽⠀⠓⠺⠑⠝⠞⠽⠀⠆⠀⠽⠑⠁⠗⠎⠲⠀⠨⠊⠎⠀⠅⠊⠙⠎⠀⠇⠕⠧⠑⠀⠓⠑⠗⠲⠀⠠⠊⠀⠴⠀

:ryan3:

Hope I am not offending anyone tho

  • Author
Just now, FameFatale said:

So what are we going to do if it isn't saying abracadabra?

 

spacer.png

then we make her say one

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Sis is there something you want to share with us? 

 

:khalyan:

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

What's the countdown for? We already got the LG7 teaser last night 

:rofl:

Edited by Reginald

Just now, Yzma said:

Hey guys, did I miss anything new? 

We are taking hieroglyphic lessons

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

  • Author

Listen 👂 here, 📍🈁🈁🈁📍📍📍 you 👈 sick, 😷 twisted, 🥨 white 🏻💼 demon. 👿 When 👌🕐 I 🙋 catch 🎣 you, 👈 Ms. Lady 👜 Gaga, I 😨 swear 🤬🤬🤬🤭 to God, 🚨🚨🚨 I 😈 will 👃 drag you 💃🏻 and I 👥 will 👨 beat 💓 your 👏 ass. 💋😂 You 🤟 stupid 💩 white 💁 *****! 🐕‍🦺 **** 👉👌 you 😾😾 and **** 🐷 all 🙇🏽 the white 🥚🍳 gays 🏳️‍🌈 who 👏😂 stan you, 👉 *****. 🐩 **** 👌😻 you. 👈 You 👈 ain't 🙅‍♀️ deserve 👌 ****, 💩 hoe. 👌🏼👌 I ℹ️ can't ❌ even 🌃 breathe 👄 right 💧 now. ❓❗❓❗❓❗❓❗ I 🎥😇 can't 🚫 even 🌃 move! 🔛 ******* 👌👉 hag: that's 💁 what 😦 you 👈 are. Never 🚫 release 😌 music 🎼 again, 😬 never! ❌ I 🚌 don't 💕 wanna 🥲 hear 🙉👂 your 🦧 ass 😿😿 ever 😔 again. ‼️📅 Thank 🙏 god 🤯 I 🙋 ain't 🚫 hear 👂 your 👉 acceptance speech. 📢 ******* 💪🏻 Lady 👵👒 Gaga, what ❓ is this ****? 💩

8 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

.UOY FO LLA .sevlesruoy no emahs .selohssa lacitircopyh uoy htiw detsugsid yletulosba os mI .noinipo lufetah lariv elttil yreve dna evom yreve reh no sbat gnipeek osla elihw nwod reh ekat dna yrt dna reh hsab ylsselemahs )stnuocca erutluc pop htiw sresol eht dna aidem eht ,ahsek ,agag sedulcni siht( sresol tenretni elihW .ylimaf dna sdneirf dna snaf htiw emit gnidneps dna )sah syawla ehs ekil( evol gnidaerps dna nwo reh gnidnim yletulosba si ehS .dnuora yaw ******* rehto eht s'ti dna lufetah dna lufhsab eb ot ti gniod sehs fi sa gnitca era lla uoY !!?!?!EVITAGORERP ******* REH ton taht si ,em llet ,tneconni seh seveileb ehs fI .reh evol sdik siH .sraey 02 ylraen rof nam siht nwonk sehS ?stnaw ehs tahw eveileb ro od ot evitagorerp s'ytaK ton ti sI )ma I taht sdrow eht esu ot gnisoohc ma I yhw si hcihw..draeh gnieb ton mI ekil ,sselpleh leef dna tespu os ylsuoivbo mI( .SRESOL ******* sselluos sselenips uoY !esnes ekam ti ekaM ?YHW ???namow eht nwod ekat dna yrt ot troffe esnetni dna deen eht yhW .ETAH ******* EHT POTS TSUJ .doireP .TI TROPPUS TNOD ,ti ekil t'nod uoy FI .EKUL RD htiw gnikrow si ytaK ,seY .sretah ******* dednim kaew eht lla htiw enod mI ."LOL" deteewt ehs nehw gniod saw ehs tahw wenk ahseK .ekil tsuj gniod saw ehs tahw wenk ehS .ti gnitaoc ragus hguonE .ytaK ta baJ etelpmoc a dna edahs lanoitnetni saw neet a ekil gnilggig dna 'evol diputs' gniyalp "yllatnedicca" agaG .tespu ******* os ma I yltsenoH

Can someone make richy read this in front of a mirror plss

 

tumblr_oe6i5poVCc1skd4ego1_500.gif

Just now, jesus del rey said:

We are taking hieroglyphic lessons

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

The wait is that bad, huh? 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

Why do people use Duo Lingo or Babbel? This is way more educational :eli: 

Honestly I am so f*cking upset. Gaga "accidentally" playing 'stupid love' and giggling like a teen was intentional shade and a complete jab at us Liddos doing daily countdowns. Enough sugar coating it.

 

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.