Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It looks like it, if they are sorted like the album tracklist :mandown:

Isn't one of the songs Stupid Love? :gaycat7:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Based on the snippets, do you guys think any of the songs could smash? 

 

jeuvUdg.gif

Miss Abracadabra sounds like it's for the brat gheys but the other one maybe :gaycatina1:

Just now, FrederickGa said:

for REAL, like :skull:

Ohemgee, forgive me.. weong thread

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Fladel said:

you can't even hear any vocals, this (ARTPOP) could be anything 

45 minutes ago, Aden said:

Let's hope Round 2 doesn't get shipped back

 

:clack:

 

Abracadabra!

 

:clack:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Based on the snippets, do you guys think any of the songs could smash? 

 

jeuvUdg.gif

The Dance In The Shadow snippet has potential

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Based on the snippets, do you guys think any of the songs could smash? 

 

jeuvUdg.gif

The Dance In The Shadow snippet has potential

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Gaga follows mh, but idk 

Account from October 2009. He deleted all his tweets and block/unblock all their previous followers except for Gaga to be an insider lol

Just now, Miracle said:

What is this supposed to be

no idea, just saw it and gaga follows the account

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

Based on the snippets, do you guys think any of the songs could smash? 

 

jeuvUdg.gif

Not really, but I could see this being her first 90 MC album. There's potential from the snippets that this could easily be her best body of work but I don't necessarily see it blowing up like flowers or Texas hold 'em, but as long as she serves quality, I couldn't care less about charts 

9 minutes ago, Tiara said:

Isn't one of the songs Stupid Love? :gaycat7:

I think she played that for fun, if you watch the TikTok she changes app on the iPad and she then scrolls down 15-ish tracks 

18 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Miss Abracadabra sounds like it's for the brat gheys but the other one maybe :gaycatina1:

 

14 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

The Dance In The Shadow snippet has potential

 

9 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Not really, but I could see this being her first 90 MC album. There's potential from the snippets that this could easily be her best body of work but I don't necessarily see it blowing up like flowers or Texas hold 'em, but as long as she serves quality, I couldn't care less about charts 

Yeah, I don't really see it either. But I also don't care about it that much, as long as the music is good.

 

I do hope they find a balance between acclaim and commercial success, though.

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Gaga follows they posted a snippet and now they're private are we moving??

 

https://x.com/4ddd1d3/status/1817915138168725950

They also tweeted 

 

Quote

"ALL WAS A-SHAKE AND A-SHIVER" 

 

If LG7 is too gay and loud for the charts atleast Joker will have some likely chart / HAC candidates. 

According to Billboard the lyrics are 

Quote

I've become what was holding me

:coffee2:

 

 

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/lady-gaga-surprise-french-fans-snippets-two-new-lg7-songs-1235742086/?

Edited by ToniGaga96

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

According to Billboard the lyrics are 

:coffee2:

Another masturbation song, she's back 

6 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Cuz u downvoted when I said it wouldn't be a good idea for her to announce LG7 during an Olympic performance... at least this surprise tease today was a nice middle ground

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

Now sis…

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She's holding herself?

Welcome back Joanne. :bird:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.