Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

It really warms my heart to see her this happy about her music. I think we really need to go back to BTW to see this kind of excitement from her. And I love Chromatica with all my heart, but it was definitely hard for her to write about her trauma, etc. For LG7, she just seems so happy. :weeps::heart:

These pics serve incoming quality / smash era. 

rsz-2e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

20 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

 

 

 

The memories this has just unlocked omg.

Little GGD detectives found that the laptop she used  shows one track playing, hinting at it being a final version… are we moving? :clack:

3 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

The memories this has just unlocked omg.

Frrr :deadbanana2:

 

And this too. Pre-AP era was a wild, wild time.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

Little GGD detectives found that the laptop she used  shows one track playing, hinting at it being a final version… are we moving? :clack:

Now how in the hell did they see that? :rip:  

Good morning liddos!
 

We got a new Podcast episode to start your day! (or if it isn't morning for you, here's an episode to make your day even better)

It was recorded on Wednesday, July 24th, so some of the information is outdated and/or debunked.
 

Anyway, enjoy!

 

Listen for free here: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/Episode-6---Parisian-Delusion-and-AI-Intrigue-e2mitun

8 minutes ago, Janet said:

Little GGD detectives found that the laptop she used  shows one track playing, hinting at it being a final version… are we moving? :clack:

first of freaking all, it's a freaking ipad

:clack:

Edited by truthteller

Just screamed "I'm a notorious being" while riding Oblivion :gaygacat3:

9 minutes ago, Janet said:

Little GGD detectives found that the laptop she used  shows one track playing, hinting at it being a final version… are we moving? :clack:

but... it's an iPad.

:clack:

11 minutes ago, Janet said:

Little GGD detectives found that the laptop she used  shows one track playing, hinting at it being a final version… are we moving? :clack:

link plz

My bet/wish is:

 

-Announcement this week

 

-Single in August

 

Album on October 25th

 

:clown:

I just remembered Joanne won a grammy in 2019 :rip: And its competition was #1 smash songs like havana and god is a woman :gaygacat4:

I went right to bed before she came out last night, because it was too late at this point. :rip: 

 

I cannot believe how the music sounds, because it is everything I have wanted from this album. The fact that all three snippets have her dark signature sound from the good old days. :jonny: 

 

I'm a fan since the debut and the BTWB was my first concert ever, so I'll always support our mother. But I really didn't think she would give us the BTW/ARTPOP sound at this point. :jonny: 

 

LG7 will be her best album and we WILL wait for our legend and how long she needs for it! 

this is just a random question but does gaga do features? or does she just hop on albums for people like rolling stones

Just now, punisher said:

this is just a random question but does gaga do features? or does she just hop on albums for people like rolling stones

only with octogenarians yes

1 minute ago, punisher said:

this is just a random question but does gaga do features? or does she just hop on albums for people like rolling stones

It's really rare. 

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

only with octogenarians yes

oh… well i've got me a compromise then

RKioHJY.jpeg

 

Is LG7 her magnum opus in the making or have we just been starved for so long?

 

jeuvUdg.gif

I'm OBSESSED with the snippets, so far it's 3/3 (4/4 if we count the incredible I could be your girlfriend for the we- snippet). I really need a release date, because the snippets from last night were way too good, I can't wait anymore :chick3:

41 minutes ago, Janet said:

Little GGD detectives found that the laptop she used  shows one track playing, hinting at it being a final version… are we moving? :clack:

she probably recently submitted the album and now she has to wait on physicals to get pressed

1 minute ago, punisher said:

she probably recently submitted the album and now she has to wait on physicals to get pressed

Let's hope Round 2 doesn't get shipped back

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.