Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

She can be clever too.
She can say that LG7 is largely inspired by a dark universe and that it's a good companion album to Joker 2.
It remains to be seen how much prominence WB will give the bo album.

Anyway, it's either September/October or 2025. There won't be any release in November, it's going to be such an unstable period. 

Mid and late October will be all about the elections as well. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way I don't give two shits about this movie. :rip: I wish she cared about her music career about 10% as much as she cared about film.

Just now, Leptine said:

Mid and late October will be all about the elections as well. 

well 2025 here we go

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Mid and late October will be all about the elections as well. 

Girl, what? The world doesn't stop just because of an election. :rip: And I'm American. 

I don't know why but I feel that most of the albums released this year don't have any replay value, I'm looking through my liked songs on Spotify for something to listen to and I'm like NO. Nope. NAH.

 

GAGA please save me with LG7 I can't wait to stream it on loop, coming for that top spot on my wrapped again this year hopefully. She was demoted to 4th place last year.

Edited by Hair

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Probably reading what we discuss in here, lets start a fake "insider information" 

 

  Hide contents

I once lied here before Chromatica was released that I have a leak and a lot of notorious OGHs sent me PMs asking for a link

 

:clack:

 

name and shame 'em sis :khalyan2:

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I don't give two shits about this movie. :rip: I wish she cared about her music career about 10% as much as she cared about film.

You really don't care about JFaD? Aww 

That's sad to me. I'll get downvoted for saying this but her last two movies were more enjoyable to me than her last three albums. I love MovieGa. I honestly don't think Gaga had fun with her last three studio albums. If she is having fun I'll have fun and enjoy the music too. 

Edited by TrymeB

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

don't be shy sis

 

oh-really-black-girl-smile-phkojc4p3mvs8c8k.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

name and shame 'em sis :khalyan2:

I deleted my PMs after the infamous ATRL leaks but I remember one of them was a very Suburban user 

 

:khalyan2:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Girl, what? The world doesn't stop just because of an election. :rip: And I'm American. 

Who said that? 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

 

I deleted my PMs after the infamous ATRL leaks but I remember one of them was a very Suburban user 

 

:khalyan2:

No way! :lmao:

Just now, Kanes said:

No way! :lmao:

I had to check their post history to make sure they were an OGH because I was suprised too :coffee:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

 

I deleted my PMs after the infamous ATRL leaks but I remember one of them was a very Suburban user 

 

:khalyan2:

oop

 

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

 

 

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Mid and late October will be all about the elections as well. 

y'all forget that joanne was released in late october, mere weeks before the biggest election disaster happened in US history (well...second to bush winning in 2000, but that's something else...) 

 

I know it seems like there's a lot on the line right now, but there will always be something going on and that can't be the reason lady gaga can't release music. 

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Who said that? 

The election doesn't stop any ability for her to release an album at the end of October :deadbanana2:  She ain't running for office

5 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

You really don't care about JFaD? Aww 

That's sad to me. I'll get downvoted for saying this but her last two movies were more enjoyable to me than her last three albums. I love MovieGa. I honestly don't think Gaga had fun with her last three studio albums. If she is having fun I'll e hot them too. 

Chromatica was my favorite Gaga album since 2011, so the way it was handled and then seeing her sprint to HoG was really depressing. :rip: 

 

I'm biased since I don't care for movies in general, so Gaga or not it wasn't going to be something I'd be excited by tbh. 

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I don't give two shits about this movie. :rip: I wish she cared about her music career about 10% as much as she cared about film.

I get what you mean but JFAD is technically part of her music career, there are new songs. So even if LG7 wasn't in the mix it's still exciting we get new original Gaga music

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

The election doesn't stop any ability for her to release an album at the end of October :deadbanana2:  She ain't running for office

Again, I haven't said that. 

Just now, TedLasso said:

I get what you mean but JFAD is technically part of her music career, there are new songs. So even if LG7 wasn't in the mix it's still exciting we get new original Gaga music

Yeah, fair. I'm still happy FOR her, she should totally do what she wants and if it's acting, then go for it — And I'll attend once to support her art. But I miss that passion behind her music projects, that I am hoping even somewhat returns for LG7.

 

JFAD is undoubtedly a big milestone for her career in general. But even the last trailer I kinda shrugged and was like, alright give me a new pop album :lmao: 

Just now, TedLasso said:

I get what you mean but JFAD is technically part of her music career, there are new songs. So even if LG7 wasn't in the mix it's still exciting we get new original Gaga music

Fair enough. I genuinely think Gaga lost interest in music for the past decade. I felt she was being stifled. I only saw the joy in MusicGa yesterday (after a long long time) when she was teasing LG7. Let's hope she is fully excited to put it out. It will show in the album.  

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I don't give two shits about this movie. :rip: I wish she cared about her music career about 10% as much as she cared about film.

..You didn't see her outside her hotel excitedly playing music to her fans last night?

Just now, Hexchromatica said:

..You didn't see her outside her hotel excitedly playing music to her fans last night?

Yeah, the issue is that she does that and then abandons the era. It's literally happened multiple times since 2011. :rip: I was speaking in general. 

Joanne was released October 21 before Election in 2016 so she's no stranger to that. If anything, I can see her wanting to release close to the election to make her dent.

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

Sis you exist in the context, this was not about the new music

she just fell out of that coconut tree apparently 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.