Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Do we know what this turned out to be about?

 

The snippets reminded me of these claims even though what we heard is (most certainly) Gesaffelstein.

He apparently said this in November 2017. I'm guessing all of their material that they wrote before this but after Joanne was for the ASIB soundtrack (Heal Me, Hair Body Face, WDYDT, ect.). Stupid Love was written around this time as well, so I'm assuming this is stuff DJWS + Gaga wrote for Chromatica that didn't make it onto the album (along with the Sophie and Boyz Noize songs). 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

who even cares about singles doing good anymore

even Taylor's singles aren't doing much. the focus should be solid and quality albums, building an even stronger relationship with the fanbase and selling out stadiums

 

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d26ddb7abf6e6fee81d42e.gif

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Didn't she say something about how she hasn't felt this good writing music in a decade? I think during the Chromatica ball press. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5FBycuvQFt/?igsh=MTAyNjFudmp5OThndA==

 

I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember 

 

shading chromatica and joanne yup yup maybe even artpop

51 minutes ago, Bojana said:

where did gaga say she never felt this inspired since artpop? I know about the first part but I don't remember her specifically saying 'since artpop' 

plus you cant tell me you think she wasn't inspired for asib soundtrack 

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Didn't she say something about how she hasn't felt this good writing music in a decade? I think during the Chromatica ball press. 

Was it this post from March?

 

Quote

I feel like my heart is bursting with gratitude for my own health and MUSIC—I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember

 

4 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

BloodPop told Gaga was not really "her"

If this new era is all about abracadabra and whatnot, maybe it's time we sharpen our pitchforks and make witch hunts a thing again

20 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Do we know what this turned out to be about?

 

The snippets reminded me of these claims even though what we heard is (most certainly) Gesaffelstein.

the voices in his head

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

shading chromatica and joanne yup yup maybe even artpop

Quote

I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember

FhUMygRXoBgKWW7.jpg :dies:

One thing I always like hearing about is the timeline/BTS process behind the creation of each of her albums. Looking forward to learning bits and pieces of LG7's (based on the Abracadabra TikTok and GCB film she's worked on it for at least two years). 

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

who even cares about singles doing good anymore

even Taylor's singles aren't doing much. the focus should be solid and quality albums, building an even stronger relationship with the fanbase and selling out stadiums

 

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d26ddb7abf6e6fee81d42e.gif

speak on it :clap3:

 

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d26ddb7abf6e6fee81d42e.gif

8 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

who even cares about singles doing good anymore

even Taylor's singles aren't doing much. the focus should be solid and quality albums, building an even stronger relationship with the fanbase and selling out stadiums

 

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d26ddb7abf6e6fee81d42e.gif

:clap3::clap3:

5 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

FhUMygRXoBgKWW7.jpg :dies:

tbh the last time she was this cocky about her music was btw 

The could release the lead at the end of October. December release 

When LG7 is just 20 Yanni/Laurel'd tracks and everyone keeps replaying over and over trying to figure out what the **** she's saying and it debuts with 1B streams :jonny2:

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's Night/Moon all over again :suburban:

 

 

Still team "I've become a zombie" :coffee2:

Just now, Suspendedintheair said:

The could release the lead at the end of October. December release 

Would be tragic

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Still team "I've become a zombie" :coffee2:

This I literally cant hear anything else when you focus on syllables and stuff too

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

Would be tragic

Let's skip November/December, please. If she wants to make us wait that much, at that point it's better to push into 2025 to get a small but cute era rather than something that risks being plagued by the election, Christmas, or both.

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

This I literally cant hear anything else when you focus on syllables and stuff too

I know now they are saying "notorious being" but no matter how I try it doesn't fit in my ears :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Komet said:

The snippets highkey sound like fake leaks on youtube from 2012 (complimentary)

 

AJGD3Nt.png

MTE they sound like the fake ARTPOP leaks. :gaygacat7:

 

 

BTW even if the new song really has Zombie in its title, this will still be my #ORIGINALZOMBIE

 

 

  • Popular Post

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

It really warms my heart to see her this happy about her music. I think we really need to go back to BTW to see this kind of excitement from her. And I love Chromatica with all my heart, but it was definitely hard for her to write about her trauma, etc. For LG7, she just seems so happy. :weeps::heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.