Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Here's to hoping we get LG7 while this base is in the 7k page range :sistrens:

page 7000 

Born This Way and ABRACADABRA will be her career defining albums 

:gaygacat6:

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

I'm afraid you're confused darling. 

I'm afraid people who hear hyperpop in the snippet are deaf 

One month from now she will be in Venice. 

 

August 2nd is still empty, I don't think there's any big single release scheduled. Don't know about August 9th.

 

16th and 23rd are overcrowded, and then August is done. 

 

She'll be in Venice until the 8th, I think. And then she'll probably go to TIFF the week after. At that point, Joker will be only about 15 days away from release.

 

How realistic is it to expect LG7 or the lead single in this time frame? Let's remember she also has the jazz soundtrack coming out at the end of September :zzz:

I think Gaga is waiting this base to get to 10k pages before she announces something. 

I just wanna say one thing. It seems like Gaga finally relised that people want weird and unique things from her. Bloody Mary smashing proved that even further. Sure, Chromatica did good and Sl, Rain On Me were decent hits but its crafted for pop radio, Bloodpop watered down and ruined the production so much with his stale ass beats and LG7 so far sounds interesting, weird, bombastic and GAGA. IM not worried as long as nobody comes in and changes things to make it more "radio friendly" which WE DONT WANT. If she keeps it weird and unique we have an acclaimed smash in our hands:jonny:

Now the question is WHEN does she plan to announce and release bc having such excellent snippets on repeat while waiting for her to make a move is only going to make the wait more excruciating :gaycat6:

 

She's either dropping the entire album all at one go, no pre-release singles in August (per Selva and Deuxmoi) OR, since that's a bit unrealistic atp, single in Aug and album in October around Halloween. 

 

Love that we're still speculating and still don't know a lot, she's always been unpredictable but lately she's just upped it several notches and it makes everything so much more thrilling. Seeing her so invested and confident in her music makes the fans excited and she's in turn feeding off of the energy of the fanbase.

 

Also page 7000 yay! :celestial4:

ALSO, I dont even mind waiting a bit, the music sounds so good and I am so confdent its going to be amazing. If she served another Stupid Love after a million years of waiting Id be upset but from everything we heard, this wont be the case. It looks like she is giving me everything I ever wanted from her:jonny: and she looks damn happy and confident about it

Imagine a a collaboration btw Art Angels Grimes (not today Grimes) with songwriting and melodies by Gaga :jonny6:

1 positive thing about having the album after the 30th of Áugust is that she will be competing at 2026 Grammys, not this year (I mean Bey, Tay, Billie, Ari, Sabrina, etc.) However, having music released at the very beginning of the legit period also is an disvantage. So IDK. Better not worried about Grammys at all. **** the Scammys.:khalyan2:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

I tried listening to the snippets but i just can't decipher what they sound like. I only hear noise and fans screaming on top of it :sosad:

 

She should've posted them on insta stories lol

At least we can finally put to rest all the naysayers who said, "It's impossible she's coming because nothing leaked.", that ***** has at least 4 completed songs on her iPad :laugh:

 

They definitely upped their security somehow 

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

1 positive thing about having the album after the 30th of Áugust is that she will be competing at 2026 Grammys, not this year (I mean Bey, Tay, Billie, Ari, Sabrina, etc.) However, having music released at the very beginning of the legit period also is an disvantage. So IDK. Better not worried about Grammys at all. **** the Scammys.:khalyan2:

I dont even care about the Grammys tbh. Sure having some is nice but they arent in any way rewarding the "best" albums, only most popular ones basically. Beyonce never getting AOTY is all it takes to see how irrelevant they are

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

At least we can finally put to rest all the naysayers who said, "It's impossible she's coming because nothing leaked.", that ***** has at least 4 completed songs on her iPad :laugh:

 

They definitely upped their security somehow 

Imagine 1 or 4 of them get leaked and then we have it released officially 1 month later :foxaylove2:

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think any of us is expecting anything this soon anymore. She clearly stated that we need to wait, maybe October? Who knows...

When did she said this ?

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

At least we can finally put to rest all the naysayers who said, "It's impossible she's coming because nothing leaked.", that ***** has at least 4 completed songs on her iPad :laugh:

 

They definitely upped their security somehow 

That laptop better be her personal hard drive and media player without ANY internet connections. :chick1:

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

One month from now she will be in Venice. 

 

August 2nd is still empty, I don't think there's any big single release scheduled. Don't know about August 9th.

 

16th and 23rd are overcrowded, and then August is done. 

 

She'll be in Venice until the 8th, I think. And then she'll probably go to TIFF the week after. At that point, Joker will be only about 15 days away from release.

 

How realistic is it to expect LG7 or the lead single in this time frame? Let's remember she also has the jazz soundtrack coming out at the end of September :zzz:

this made me depressed... nothing's coming until November, I fear 

Let the Automotive-Industry Industrial-Jazz-Metal begin :clap:

 

red-car-headlamps.gif

Edited by Reginald

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Imagine 1 or 4 of them get leaked and then we have it released officially 1 month later :foxaylove2:

I'm so tired of waiting that I wouldn't mind :mandown: BUT since we know now that the music is THAT GOOD I'm willing to patiently wait for a rollout of the album so that I may experience it as she intended. The only thing I really want rn is a time window, I want to know if she's coming next month, next year etc 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.