Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

1 positive thing about having the album after the 30th of Áugust is that she will be competing at 2026 Grammys, not this year (I mean Bey, Tay, Billie, Ari, Sabrina, etc.) However, having music released at the very beginning of the legit period also is an disvantage. So IDK. Better not worried about Grammys at all. **** the Scammys.:khalyan2:

Yeah ASIB missed all the major categories except for ARUTW making it to roty or soty.

 

But at the end, I don't think grammy matter that much to her unless it is a general field category

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

When did she said this ?

Yesterday, after she played the snippets she screamed "and now you have to wait"

 

 

 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Yesterday, after she played the snippets she screamed "and now you have to wait"

 

 

 

*** her 

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Yeah ASIB missed all the major categories except for ARUTW making it to roty or soty.

 

But at the end, I don't think grammy matter that much to her unless it is a general field category

It was the frontrunner at the beginning but it lost steam as that year went by

....

6 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

the way these songs are going to go mega-viral in the anime/gaming community for sure 

I can see the edits already, a smash era is coming

Which preview do u like best ??

 

- Abracadabra 

- Notorious being 

- dancing in the Shadow 

 

:pool:

8 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

When did she said this ?

After she played the second snippet she laughed and said "now you have to wait" :rip:

Just now, Gagaqueen said:

Which preview do u like best ??

 

- Abracadabra 

- Notorious being 

- dancing in the Shadow 

 

:pool:

1. Abracadabra

2. Notorious Being

3. Dancing In The Shadow

4. Girlfriend (for the weekend)

 

32 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I'm afraid people who hear hyperpop in the snippet are deaf 

That too. 

5 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

this made me depressed... nothing's coming until November, I fear 

The fact is, November 5th is the day of the US election. I genuinely believe it's unlikely for her to release an album during the most stressful and consequential election in our lifetime. Even though we may not be Americans, the potential shift of the US into a dictatorship or authoritarian state would have far-reaching negative consequences. I just don't see her doing that...

 

After that, from the second week of November, the Christmas takeover will be in full force, and we will only have xmas songs on the charts. :laugh:

 

 

In my personal opinion, LG7 is either coming between now and October or it is coming in 2025.

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

That too. 

I agree with that. But the rock and metal influences are very clearly there. I think just because it has electronic elements doesn't mean it's not rock - rock doesn't have to be acoustic/analog music. 

I personally never wanted Gaga to release a TRS/Janis Joplin type of album. But the vocal performance (especially in abracadabra), the electric guitars, and the overall intensity are very rock and metal inspired - a bit like Dorian Electra's Replay remix. It can be both rock and dance - and I'm glad that's what it seems like we're getting. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

6 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

Which preview do u like best ??

 

- Abracadabra 

- Notorious being 

- dancing in the Shadow 

 

:pool:

Abracadabra is super fun and exciting, but I also really love Notorious/Zombie. :WAP:

Edited by ToniGaga96

36 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I think Gaga is waiting this base to get to 10k pages before she announces something. 

If that's the case, then we'll be getting an announcement in about 3 days :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Abracadabra is super fun and exciting, but I also really love Notorious/Zombie. :WAP:

Her vocals on abracadabra are so f-cking satanic :jonny5:

I can't even imagine the visuals she'll give us for this era, I think it'll be darker than TFM/BTW :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the way these songs are going to go mega-viral in the anime/gaming community for sure 

I can see the edits already, a smash era is coming

Tea, the second one especially has huge potential. All the villain/babygirl edits with the "I've become a zombie/notorious being"  :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Her vocals on abracadabra are so f-cking satanic :jonny5:

I can't even imagine the visuals she'll give us for this era, I think it'll be darker than TFM/BTW :jonny5:

The way the distorted voice screams "DABRA" 

spacer.png

I'm sorry but that crazy Bloody Mary scream at the end!!11 She is really unhinged for LG7, huh? She's letting it all out.

 

 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

The way the distorted voice screams "DABRA" 

spacer.png

Litwrally my face when someone sits on my neck and comes. 

e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a5.png

 

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Litwrally my face when someone sits on my neck and comes. 

e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a5.png

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

  • Popular Post
12 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Tea, the second one especially has huge potential. All the villain/babygirl edits with the "I've become a zombie/notorious being"  :jonny2:

People who are worried about radio don't see the vision. The same kids that have been obsessing over Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Americano etc. will be all over this. This is exactly the direction she should've chosen. 

Not to mention Gaga is by far the most respected popstar in the metal community - if they hear that it's metal inspired they will listen to it. And then you have her fanbase also craving this type of material from her. 

I'm pretty certain if she gave us cookie-cutter radio-tailored pop music a la The Cure/some tracks from Chromatica, she would have a great debut and then free-fall. This has potential to take a life of it's own imo. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Litwrally my face when someone sits on my neck and comes. 

e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a5.png

 

something something classy party

Leave radio in the past guys. It's 2024. It's not like their misogynistic and agist asses would play women passed 35 even if the music is good. 

e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a5.png

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.