Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

The way she thought she was doing something with that volume change :suburban:

 

 

Cackling. Stick to the piano babes :dies:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Pineapple said:

I kinda wish gaga got back into club culture , I know she probably wanted to with chromatica but couldn't cause of covid. It's so fun seeing Charli do club mixes/boiler room 

No. We need something different from her. 

 

It's time to grow up. 

Edited by Blade Runner

4 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Clayton entertaining the idea of Gaga in supporting :hoetenks:

 

Who's gon' tell ha

 

final1.thumb.gif.97a19359bae0f423d342972

Oscars wise, it's the actors branch who decides where someone is placed. Campaigning as lead or supporting is just a suggestion to the Academy. If the majority of her fellow actors felt she was supporting and enough voted for her to get the nomination, she would show up in Supporting. 

I wouldn't complain if she chooses supporting. 

 

:khalyan:

Edited by Blade Runner

35 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

No. We need something different from her. 

 

It's time to grow up. 

As if the clubs aren't for the grown-ups :suburban:

This feels like those threads on twitter that happen every couple of months where people point out that the majority of club-goers these days are the 30+ crowd lol. Younger zoomers just aren't into club culture like millennials were/are. 

But I digress :suburban:

17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

OT: When do we think the JFAD soundtrack will be announced? 

ASIB's soundtrack was announced (along with the track list) on August 30, 2018. It was then released on the same global release date as the movie (October 5, 2018). I'm assuming the Joker 2 release will follow a similar timetable. 

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

No. We need something different from her. 

 

It's time to grow up. 

She tried with Chromatica but it didn't feel like her aesthetic wise. She grew up from it hence the tour was much more better 

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Would you rather:

 

the lead single being spearheaded by R-word with his worst choreo to date that would debut at #1 but with slight longevity (15 weeks on the charts)

 

Or 

 

A top 20-peaking lead but with longevity (60+ weeks on the charts) paired with beautifully choreographed MV (Richie is fired in this case)

The second option. Being number 1 is not worth it. If she fired him she would gain tons of respect from her fans and she would show some other girl how to choose people you work with. I just wish she'll have recognizable music again, chart number doesn't count

 

Spoiler

She'll be charting good anyway, it's lady gaga

 

3 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Omg. 

What a talent. It's such a shame he turned out to be a rapist. :ghostface:

Fake video. Thats not how a live vocal moment would sound. The audio is from the actual song. 

46 minutes ago, Edonis said:

As if the clubs aren't for the grown-ups :suburban:

This feels like those threads on twitter that happen every couple of months where people point out that the majority of club-goers these days are the 30+ crowd lol. Younger zoomers just aren't into club culture like millennials were/are. 

But I digress :suburban:

Zzz. She already tried that so many times before. Her debut is all about the clubs as well as her last studio album. 

 

Time to grow up. I do want something different. Don't know about y'all. 

 

And Charli is already giving us that, anyways. 

Edited by Blade Runner

The grow up part is not exactly the right phrase since she's so diverse and doing all kinds of stuff with her music that there's really nothing left to complain about imo. 

3 hours ago, Pineapple said:

I kinda wish gaga got back into club culture , I know she probably wanted to with chromatica but couldn't cause of covid. It's so fun seeing Charli do club mixes/boiler room 

That one live stream was really a taste of what we missed out on. I wish she'd taken the opportunities that other artists did virtually to adapt and perform.  

 

215e2c5fcb8c6cec7ad4e30d5a0f84c39d0f6982 

 

Like put bloodpop on a deck next to her and she could've had her own boiler room. 

  • Popular Post
13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The grow up part is not exactly the right phrase since she's so diverse and doing all kinds of stuff with her music that there's really nothing left to complain about imo. 

"It's time to grow up"

 

Meanwhile, the only thing she's doing regularly is singing jazz for people who are closer to death than to life.

:suburban:

Telling fans to grow up all for wanting her to make some club appearances? :toofunny3: When its mostly adults over 30+ going to clubs.....and besides she made a few club appearances during Joanne (her most stripped back album). 

We need that soft-rock experimental album. If you crave certain things, Coronatica is right there. 

 

:khalyan:

Edited by Blade Runner

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Who's gon' tell ha

 

final1.thumb.gif.97a19359bae0f423d342972

Gaga going for supporting actress? I doubt. Our girl won't do that. 

The fact we're near the end of July and there's still the tired debate about club-dance vs hac-rock, we're truly at the same point of one year ago (if not two).

 

judgejudysnicker.gif

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The fact we're near the end of July and there's still the tired debate about club-dance vs hac-rock, we're truly at the same point of one year ago (if not two).

 

judgejudysnicker.gif

When at the end she releases Back to Gaga, a jazz and R&B blend masterpiece with orchestral and indie rock elements

 

judgejudysnicker.gif

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Oscars wise, it's the actors branch who decides where someone is placed. Campaigning as lead or supporting is just a suggestion to the Academy. If the majority of her fellow actors felt she was supporting and enough voted for her to get the nomination, she would show up in Supporting. 

Gaga's not going on supporting lmao. The movie is literally called Joker Folie À DEUX. Also doesnt she sing like 18 songs during the movie lmaoo

I might be wrong but I think the reason the first trailer didn't feature a lot of Harleen was for marketing purposes. They didn't want to lose the support of the original fans of the movie that are more invested in Joker as a character. Since there was some uneasiness in that demographic about the film turning into something completely different from the original I think they wanted to focus on Joker. Maybe in this trailer we will see more of Lee and it will feel more like a leading role vs. supporting. 

Honestly, the only thing that I didn't like about the snippet was how dance it was, ofc it's too soon to judge and also it was a very short sample. But at this point in her career I believe she desperately needs to go a very different direction. Sometimes I feel like Gaga gives the illusion that she's more versatile than what she showed to be on her main discography. Maybe that's because I've listened to her discography so much that it became a big grey blob of very intense catchy music. -Not including ARTPOP, still very different from what came before and after in her career, and ASIB, and even that is more pop than rock/soft rock-. Or I just grew accustomed to her talent that I give it for granted.

 

She's very talented and daring, but I know she could give more if she weren't constrained by the pop everyone is expecting from her (or that's what I believe is going on, because she's still a popstar). She's still very young and I always thought current Gaga is at her best when she covers 60s, 70s, and even 80s rock, folk, soft rock, ballads or whatever. Or that What's Up cover that we urgently need it leaked in full.

 

But idk, I feel like if it's gonna be dance and some industrial mixed with it I won't be able to not compare it to TFM, and I think that album is impossible to replicate. That's why I hope she goes FULL in with the industrial side, at least on album tracks. It's ok if the singles are more pop, she's a pop star after all. Or how I always saw her, a rockstar that went pop. 

 

I asume as she gets older and definitely cannot perform Ratcheese's choreographies without breaking every single bone in her body, she will gravitate towards not edm music. Idk I feel like she peaked at that, now it's time for something else. :gaycat4:

 

 

Edited by Dumbledore

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.